Windows 10: Unable to activate Windows We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

Discus and support Unable to activate Windows We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Each time I pick my PC from the List it is showing me this. I have a Digital copy of windows as I updated it from Windows 8.1 and I'm worried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Lilia Cone, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Unable to activate Windows We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

Unable to activate Windows We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. 3574f163-9fc0-41f3-8beb-bec50b1a9c1a?upload=true.png

Each time I pick my PC from the List it is showing me this. I have a Digital copy of windows as I updated it from Windows 8.1 and I'm worried now that my license is revoked or something. What should I do?

I do not have lose £220, and I'm not happy to ditch Windows now for Linux.

:)

Lilia Cone, Feb 15, 2020

2. windows 10 reactivation after hardware change

I just changed motherboards, and When I follow the the steps listed in the "reactivate windows 10 after hardware change" support page, it gives me the message "unable to activate windows" message after I sign in and identify my device,
    with no error code, just a subheader that says "can't activate windows 10 on this device, try again later."

Primero Holodon, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Sachy2007 Win User
    Reactivation Failed

I have just recently replaced my motherboard/processor and I reformatted my windows hard drive. I gone through the hardware changes steps, I chose the old machine listed on my account and clicked on ACTIVATE.

It now tells me that:

"Unable to activate Windows

We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later."

What am I missing here?

Sachy2007, Feb 15, 2020
  4. ev1l e1m0 Win User

Unable to activate Windows We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

Windows 10 Hardware change. Unable to reactivate windows.

Hello,

I Just upgraded my computer from a Intel I7 8700k to a Amd Ryzen 9 3900X, I am unable to reactivate my windows, even via the troubleshooter.

I click troubleshoot -> Click "I changed hardware on this device recently" -> The "Reactivate Windows 10" page shows up with my device listed. -> I click the check box and hit activate. -> I get a message saying " Unable to activate Windows. "We can't
    reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later."

I switched from a Asus Prime Z390-A motherboard to a Asus X570-E motherboard also.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Frank.

ev1l e1m0, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Unable to activate Windows We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

1. Unable to activate Windows We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. - Similar Threads - Unable activate can’t

2. Getting "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." error after Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." error after Windows...: I activated Windows 11 using the same hardware that I currently have in my computer. Earlier today I noticed that Windows had deactivated for some reason, stating that I had changed hardware although I have not changed anything. When I go through the troubleshooter to...
  3. Getting "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." error after Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." error after Windows...: I activated Windows 11 using the same hardware that I currently have in my computer. Earlier today I noticed that Windows had deactivated for some reason, stating that I had changed hardware although I have not changed anything. When I go through the troubleshooter to...
  4. We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or...: I had my Acer Aspire V3-574 series upgraded to Windows 10 Pro since it has a free upgrade. But now I suddenly got this problem "The last product key you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows. 0x8007041D" so I googled it and followed this solution[...
  5. We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.: I just upgraded my Windows 11 Pro computer's motherboard and graphics card. The hard drives are the same, as well as the chassis and rest of the equipment. When I try to re-activate my retail licence Order 6340678291 I get the subject line error. I've run the troubleshooter,...
  6. We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.: I just upgraded my Windows 11 Pro computer's motherboard and graphics card. The hard drives are the same, as well as the chassis and rest of the equipment. When I try to re-activate my retail licence Order 6340678291 I get the subject line error. I've run the troubleshooter,...
  7. "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later" - Problems while transferring...

"We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later" - Problems while transferring...: I have an old and now slow PC with a Windows 10 pro license. As a replacement I've built a new PC with new hardware and am trying to transfer the license to the new PC. I still have access to the old PC, I just won't be using it anymore. The old PC has the Microsoft account...
  8. "We can’t reactivate Windows from these devices."

"We can’t reactivate Windows from these devices.": I have a legitimate windows 7 home premium key and I have just changed my pc hardware motherboard, cpu, ram. No troubleshooting, no bots from microsoft and no microsoft's article have helped me with the issue. I go to activation -> change the product key -> it doesn't work...
  9. We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. (No Error Code)

We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. (No Error Code): I recently made a big hardware change. Before I do so I linked my microsoft account with my digital license on the old build. Now in my new PC I went to Activation settings and clicked troubleshoot, then clicked "I changed hardware on this device recently." afterwards It...
  10. We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.: Hi, i can't activate my windows and i don't know why. I got a new pc and installed windows. Logged into my microsoft account. But now it just wont activate and tells me to try later. I tried it multiple times over the past week but it does not work. I don't know if i got...