Windows 10: unable to activate windows

Discus and support unable to activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am unable to activate windows, after entering my product key it shows "we cant reach a critical windows service.Make sure that you are connected to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ganapathirao1, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:52 AM.

1. unable to activate windows

I am unable to activate windows, after entering my product key it shows "we cant reach a critical windows service.Make sure that you are connected to internet, wait few minutes and try activating again.0x80070422

:)

ganapathirao1, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:52 AM
  2. jmcslob Win User

Unable to Activate Win 8

I was about to suggest run CMD as Admin and then do a "slmgr -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" activation...does anyone know if that works with win8?

3. Unable to Activate Win 8

I got Win 8 isntalled on my file server, but I am unable to activate it with the key. Says the key is invalid. Since I work at microsoft I got a retail version from the employee store. I have been doing some reading, and to be able to activate Win8 with the key there needs to be a previous version of Windows installed for it to work. WTF, so you can't do clean installs?

And the box says nothing about Upgrade version. Straight Windows 8 Pro.

MxPhenom 216, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:55 AM
  4. unable to activate windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:55 AM
Thema:

unable to activate windows

1. unable to activate windows - Similar Threads - unable activate

2. Unable to activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows 10: Hi. Im using Parallels to use my purchased copy of W10 on my new MacBook Pro. I was using the legally purchased and installed version of Windows on my old Mac. When I completed the migration, the credentials did not pull through. I have a digital key certificate instead of a...
  3. Unable to Activate Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to Activate Windows?: So I've had the same computer running Windows since October 2014. Originally it was Windows 8 but I upgraded to Windows 10 as soon as was possible. No problems until a week or so ago when I realised my original hard drive was dying, so I backed up the files I wanted to keep...
  4. Unable to activate High/Ultra Performance power modes on a laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to activate High/Ultra Performance power modes on a laptop: I have an Asus UX430UNR and am unable to get anything other than the balanced power option in my settings. There is no tab to show additional power plans, and when I go to create a new plan there is no high performance option, only balanced. I have used the command lines...
  5. Unable to activate windows after hardware change

Unable to activate windows after hardware change: Hi, Recently I updated the BIOS on my machine been getting a lot of BSODs lately, and now I get the "Activate Windows" watermark. I get this error on the activation page: [ATTACH] And this message in the troubleshooter: [ATTACH] I don't live in China. My original...
  6. Unable to activate Windows

Unable to activate Windows: Morning all, I have a bit of an issue. I recently changed my motherboard due to it being busted and I was able to get an exact replacement. I have my Windows 10 licence via the upgrade program a few years ago. I deactivated my windows from the old one and tried to activate...
  7. Unable to activate windows 10 after changing motherboard

Unable to activate windows 10 after changing motherboard: Hi, My previous desktop computer broke down motherboard and had to be replaced. After reinstalling the hardware and booting up I tried to activate Windows 10, but it keeps giving me errors. I followed the virtual agent steps, but to no prevail. After that I talked to a...
  8. Unable to do Windows Activation for Recreational Use

Unable to do Windows Activation for Recreational Use: Hello Everyone, So I ran into an interesting issue with a Windows Computer that I am trying to setup. Recently, I received a computer from my parents that haven't been used for a year or so. When I booted it up and got the computer reset to the factory settings, I ran into...
  9. Windows 10 Pro 1803 turned into Windows Enterprise & unable to activate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro 1803 turned into Windows Enterprise & unable to activate: Hi dear, Please help me : I had tried to upgrade windows 10 Pro 1803 into 2004 from Windows 10 Update Assistant, this has been completed successfully but the upgraded windows showing Windows Enterprise instead of Windows 10 Pro. I am very afraid, my product keys is...
  10. unable to activate windows 10

unable to activate windows 10: i'm unable to activate windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-10/1a59c683-37de-4b9f-a336-9e80444c5209