Windows 10: unable to activate windows

Discus and support unable to activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; فصل عن سلسلة الرسائل هذه.unable to activate windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RiyadhSayyah, Jun 10, 2021.

1. unable to activate windows

فصل عن سلسلة الرسائل هذه.unable to activate windows

:)

RiyadhSayyah, Jun 10, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

Unable to Activate Win 8

I was about to suggest run CMD as Admin and then do a "slmgr -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" activation...does anyone know if that works with win8?

jmcslob, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Unable to Activate Win 8

I got Win 8 isntalled on my file server, but I am unable to activate it with the key. Says the key is invalid. Since I work at microsoft I got a retail version from the employee store. I have been doing some reading, and to be able to activate Win8 with the key there needs to be a previous version of Windows installed for it to work. WTF, so you can't do clean installs?

And the box says nothing about Upgrade version. Straight Windows 8 Pro.

MxPhenom 216, Jun 10, 2021
  4. unable to activate windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

unable to activate windows

1. unable to activate windows - Similar Threads - unable activate

2. Unable to activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate windows: I am unable to activate my windows 10 pro. There is an error even after troubleshooting , and I am also unable to connect my organization network. So please help me is this .ERROR CODE : 0xC004F074...
  3. window unable to activate

window unable to activate: windows has been unactivated for while after a reset but i cant activate it due to the fact it say unable to reach windows activations server this has been going on for a while....
  4. Windows 10 Pro upgrade won't work, activation troubleshooter unable to fix

Windows 10 Pro upgrade won't work, activation troubleshooter unable to fix: Hi,I had a working valid copy of Windows 10 Home on my laptop and wanted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. I looked at the activation details and it said I had a digital license, so I went to the Windows App Store to purchase a digital license for Windows 10 Pro and completed the...
  5. unable to activate after changing motherboard

unable to activate after changing motherboard: Hi, I have been upgrading the motherboard and harddisk of my 2 Win 10 desktops in the past weeks. After a lot of technical hurdles, I finally got one up and running, and no issue with re-activation of Win10 for the one I use at Home Win10 homeHowever, the desktop in my office...
  6. Unable to activate $140 W10 Home pics for proof

Unable to activate $140 W10 Home pics for proof: Apparently Amazon , not third party Amazon is peddling bogus license keys. And on top of that it's claiming it's been bought twice, yet only reflects the single purchase with the one key which fails to activate btw, shocker..Am going to call now but ****. I intentionally made...
  7. Unable to activate windows 10

Unable to activate windows 10: I am not being able to activate my windows. this windows came with my laptop and I never uninstalled it. In the activation its giving error code: 0xc004F074. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-10/c4d149ce-d6a7-42ce-8200-c1df56467ca5
  8. Unable to activate Speech Recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to activate Speech Recognition: Hi team, I'm not able activate Speech recognition, it's working with my headphone but not on desktop. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-speech-recognition/8e13ec81-5993-4104-a9e6-87a87683de49
  9. Unable to activate Windows

Unable to activate Windows: Hi,I've been using the same product key since 2007 bought legitimately through a student account and have used it ever since, through multiple installs and hardware changes.I recently bought a 2nd hand motherboard and installed in over the weekend and activated Windows...
  10. Windows 10 unable to activate after replace motherboard, processor and ram

Windows 10 unable to activate after replace motherboard, processor and ram: Hi Microsoft,My old processor malfunctioned few days back and got replacement consider upgraded due to part availability. But I cant activate the Windows 10.My Windows 10 was free upgrade from, Windows 7 many years ago. I have my Windows 7 key....