Windows 10: Unable to activate windows

Discus and support Unable to activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am unable to activate my windows 10 pro. There is an error even after troubleshooting , and I am also unable to connect my organization network. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SC{ 2002}, Jun 17, 2021.

1. SC{ 2002} Win User

Unable to activate windows

I am unable to activate my windows 10 pro. There is an error even after troubleshooting , and I am also unable to connect my organization network. So please help me is this .ERROR CODE : 0xC004F074

:)

SC{ 2002}, Jun 17, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

Unable to Activate Win 8

I was about to suggest run CMD as Admin and then do a "slmgr -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" activation...does anyone know if that works with win8?

jmcslob, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Unable to Activate Win 8

I got Win 8 isntalled on my file server, but I am unable to activate it with the key. Says the key is invalid. Since I work at microsoft I got a retail version from the employee store. I have been doing some reading, and to be able to activate Win8 with the key there needs to be a previous version of Windows installed for it to work. WTF, so you can't do clean installs?

And the box says nothing about Upgrade version. Straight Windows 8 Pro.

MxPhenom 216, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Unable to activate windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Unable to activate windows

1. Unable to activate windows - Similar Threads - Unable activate

2. Unable to activate windows on new motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate windows on new motherboard: Hi. After my old motherboard broke I had to swap it for a new one and now I cannot activate windows 10. I already tried using the troubleshooter.The first error it gives me is 0xC004c003 and even manually inputting the key I have gives me the 0x803FA067 error. what could I do...
  3. Unable to re-activate Windows after hardware change: "We can't reactivate Windows as our...

Unable to re-activate Windows after hardware change: "We can't reactivate Windows as our...: Like many other people, I am having trouble re-activating windows after a hardware change replaced Motherboard, processor, and RAM. I use the Troubleshooter and click "I changed hardware on this device recently". After entering my Microsoft account login info, it spins a bit...
  4. Unable to activate Windows

Unable to activate Windows: I upgraded my PC and installed a new motherboard. I am now unable to use my digital license and do not have a product key.1. When I troubleshoot I get the following message:We can’t find any devices linked to your Microsoft account that can be used to reactivate the device...
  5. Unable to reach Winsons activation servers

Unable to reach Winsons activation servers: Hello,For the last several weeks I've had a persistent issue where my Windows 10 Activation status is listed as 'Unable to reach Windows activation servers'. Previously this stated that my activation status was active. I'm not exactly sure when it changed, I only really...
  6. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro Retail License

Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro Retail License: Hi,A, year ago I had purchased a genuine sealed Windows 10 Pro Retail pack, it came with a USB, CD Key and a manual.I had installed that in my laptop, which I've changed to a Windows 10 Home now for home use.Now, I've built a new PC and I wanted to Activate my Win 10 Pro...
  7. Unable to activate windows 10 pro on system. The system show not a genuine copy of windows...

Unable to activate windows 10 pro on system. The system show not a genuine copy of windows...: Unable to activate windows 10 pro on system. The Microsoft store shows not a genuine copy of windows 10 enterprise. Earlier made a purchase of windows 10 pro on the store itself. Tried to activate but received a message “ we can’t activate windows on this device because you...
  8. unable to activate windows

unable to activate windows: فصل عن سلسلة الرسائل هذه.unable to activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows/d091e821-c344-49e8-93ca-46761bcb8737
  9. window unable to activate

window unable to activate: windows has been unactivated for while after a reset but i cant activate it due to the fact it say unable to reach windows activations server this has been going on for a while....
  10. Windows 10 Pro upgrade won't work, activation troubleshooter unable to fix

Windows 10 Pro upgrade won't work, activation troubleshooter unable to fix: Hi,I had a working valid copy of Windows 10 Home on my laptop and wanted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. I looked at the activation details and it said I had a digital license, so I went to the Windows App Store to purchase a digital license for Windows 10 Pro and completed the...