Windows 10: Unable to add a family member in microsoft family

Discus and support Unable to add a family member in microsoft family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am logged in with the admin account and trying to add a family member but in the family and other users option it is saying "We couldn't connect to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jatinsharma2, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Unable to add a family member in microsoft family

I am logged in with the admin account and trying to add a family member but in the family and other users option it is saying "We couldn't connect to microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date".. Pleaase help me with this!

:)

jatinsharma2, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Add member to your Microsoft family in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add a family member to your Microsoft account, I suggest you to follow the steps from

Add members to your Microsoft family.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Unable to add another family member on the system

Hi Mel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• What happens when you try to add a family member on your system?
    • Do you receive any error message or code?
    • Are you logged in with administrator account?
    I suggest you to follow the steps on how to add another family member on your PC and check if it helps:

Set up family features

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 20, 2020
  4. ch.teoh Win User

Unable to add a family member in microsoft family

Unable to add family member

Unable to add family member with this error message "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date", Please advise what to do next.

Thanks.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Family]

ch.teoh, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Unable to add a family member in microsoft family

1. Unable to add a family member in microsoft family - Similar Threads - Unable add family

2. unable to add family member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  3. unable to add family member

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  4. unable to add family member

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to add family member for sharing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add family member for sharing: Unable to add family member ie: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  6. Unable to add family member for sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add family member for sharing: Unable to add family member ie: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  7. Unable to add family member for sharing

8. Cannot add a family member to Family Safety

Cannot add a family member to Family Safety: I keep getting an error message when trying to add my son's account to Family Safety. I had add and removed him a couple times trying to get his new computer set up, and now it seems like his account is blocked for some reason. Here's the message I get:Unusual activity...
  9. Cannot add a family member to Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add a family member to Family Safety: I keep getting an error message when trying to add my son's account to Family Safety. I had add and removed him a couple times trying to get his new computer set up, and now it seems like his account is blocked for some reason. Here's the message I get:Unusual activity...
  10. Add members to Microsoft Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add members to Microsoft Family: Good Day, I need help, I just wanna ask if how ca I have a microsoft Family member? * Moved from Community Participation Center ***Modified title from: Microsoft Family***...