Windows 10: Unable to add a virtual desktop on Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to add a virtual desktop on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hello! I've tried to use all hotkeys, read win 10 help center and still didn't find the answer. The virtual desktop icon is missing, hotkeys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by geka, Oct 29, 2015.

1. geka Win User

Unable to add a virtual desktop on Windows 10

Hello!

I've tried to use all hotkeys, read win 10 help center and still didn't find the answer.
    The virtual desktop icon is missing, hotkeys doesn't work.

How to:

Unable to add a virtual desktop on Windows 10 [​IMG]

As is:

Unable to add a virtual desktop on Windows 10 [​IMG]

How can I add a virtual desktop on my windows 10?

Thank you in advance!

:)

2. GMReader Win User
    GMReader, Oct 29, 2015
  3. Time Lady Win User
    CANNOT START 2 INSTANCES OF AN APP ON THE WIN 10 TOOLBAR ??

You could use the virtual desktop mode.

To add a virtual desktop, open up the new Task View pane by clicking the Task View button (two overlapping rectangles) on the taskbar, or by pressing the Windows Key + Tab. In the Task View
    pane, click New desktop to add a virtual desktop. If you have two or more desktops already open, the "Add a desktop" button will appear as a gray tile with a plus symbol. You can also quickly add a desktop without entering the
    Task View pane by using the keyboard shortcut Windows Key + Ctrl + D.

Time Lady, Oct 29, 2015
Thema:

Unable to add a virtual desktop on Windows 10

1. Unable to add a virtual desktop on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable add virtual

2. windows 10 virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 virtual desktops: I just started to use desktops on windows 10 ---- on one of my laptop it works ok --- create a new desktop and it is clear -- no open windows and tabs on my other win 10 laptop --- when I open a desktop the items form the previous desktop bleed into the new desktop Is there a...
  3. windows 10 virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 virtual desktops: I just started to use desktops on windows 10 ---- on one of my laptop it works ok --- create a new desktop and it is clear -- no open windows and tabs on my other win 10 laptop --- when I open a desktop the items form the previous desktop bleed into the new desktop Is there a...
  4. Windows 10 virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 virtual desktop: We have a mission critical pc that I want to run with a virtual desktop. I want to know if there is a way to automatically start the virtual environment upon bootup?Also, if I back up the virtual machine, will the backup include all of the applications that are on the system?...
  5. Windows 10 virtual desktop

Windows 10 virtual desktop: We have a mission critical pc that I want to run with a virtual desktop. I want to know if there is a way to automatically start the virtual environment upon bootup?Also, if I back up the virtual machine, will the backup include all of the applications that are on the system?...
  6. Windows 10 virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Unable to close virtual desktop in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to close virtual desktop in Windows 11: Hello I have this window 'Form 2' open on my windows 11, I can't access or close. How do I close or delete it? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-close-virtual-desktop-in-windows-11/045d2d83-2154-45e4-b6ed-2fe1ca23df32
  8. Unable to close virtual desktop in Windows 11

Unable to close virtual desktop in Windows 11: Hello I have this window 'Form 2' open on my windows 11, I can't access or close. How do I close or delete it? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-close-virtual-desktop-in-windows-11/045d2d83-2154-45e4-b6ed-2fe1ca23df32
  9. Windows 10, Virtual Desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Virtual Desktop.: I accidentally created 845 virtual desktops, due to a button malfunction. I'd like to erase desktop 2-845 via quick PowerShell command or something in that direction....
  10. Add New Virtual Desktops in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add New Virtual Desktops in Windows 10: How to: Add New Virtual Desktops in Windows 10 How to Add New Virtual Desktops in Windows 10 Task View is a virtual desktop manager in Windows 10 that allows you quickly switch between all of your open apps on multiple virtual desktops. Create custom additional desktops...