Windows 10: Unable To Add Child To Microsoft Account.

Discus and support Unable To Add Child To Microsoft Account. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have 2 Nokia 550 window 10. Each child has outlook accounts and each child have access to other Microsoft devices .The phones appear on account as... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PeteBrooks, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Unable To Add Child To Microsoft Account.

I have 2 Nokia 550 window 10. Each child has outlook accounts and each child have access to other Microsoft devices .The phones

appear on account as devices but I am unable to add them each child. Can anyone help please.

***Edited Original Title From: y family account. The phone appear on account as devices but I am unable to add them each child. Can anyone help please.***

:)

PeteBrooks, Dec 22, 2018
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Unable To Add Child To Microsoft Account.

Child Account

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are unable to limit the time on your child account. This could be if there is some settings corruption. So, I would suggest you to try the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps.

Add a child to your family

Set the right limits for your child

Note: Article is for Windows 8.1 but steps valid for Windows 10 too.

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Unable To Add Child To Microsoft Account.

1. Unable To Add Child To Microsoft Account. - Similar Threads - Unable Add Child

2. Unable to Add child account to Family group.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Add child account to Family group.: I contacted chat support under case number 7031667301. The chat window closed before I could copy any details.My 13 year old son has a Windows PC running Windows version 11. I am unable to add him to my family group so that I can use windows parental control features to...
  3. Unable to Add child account to Family group.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Add child account to Family group.: I contacted chat support under case number 7031667301. The chat window closed before I could copy any details.My 13 year old son has a Windows PC running Windows version 11. I am unable to add him to my family group so that I can use windows parental control features to...
  4. Unable to add funds to a child's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add funds to a child's account: Hello,I know this has been answered before online but the answers I found just led in a full circle with no real help.I am trying to enable my child to make a $199 purchase by adding money to his account through our family plan.All accounts and payment methods are in good...
  5. Unable to add funds to a child's account

Unable to add funds to a child's account: Hello,I know this has been answered before online but the answers I found just led in a full circle with no real help.I am trying to enable my child to make a $199 purchase by adding money to his account through our family plan.All accounts and payment methods are in good...
  6. add money to child's account

add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  7. Unable to add a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to add a Microsoft account: Hi, I have recently purchased a new laptop and signed in with my Microsoft account. However, when I try to add my account in: Settings > Accounts > Email and accounts > Accounts used by other apps I do not see the option "Add a Microsoft account" which should normally be...
  8. Unable to add money to child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to add money to child account: Hi. I'm unable to add money to my child's account. This has been a problem for a few weeks now. I can buy things for myself so this is not a card/billing problem. I've tried Edge and Chrome and on more than one device. I've also read through the FAQ and this forum for answers...
  9. Add computer to the child's account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add computer to the child's account: I cannot add another computer to my child’s account. I have added 3 devices before but he says that he is always shut off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-computer-to-the-childs-account/01a74b2a-c5ba-4c90-b2d4-4d15b32c1181
  10. Unable to add money for child using our Microsoft Family accounts

Unable to add money for child using our Microsoft Family accounts: Whenever I try to add money to her account, I get the following message: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. CV: nrTffXv4lU6OSy92.36.29.8 This has been going on for a couple of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sorry something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or trying again in a little while. Microsoft family invite

2. windows 10 family account Sorry something went wrong.Were not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or try again in a little while.

3. sorry something went wrong adding family

4. cant add a child account error Sorry something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or trying again in a little while.,
  5. adding child Sorry something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or trying again in a little while.,
  6. add money Sorry something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or trying again in a little while.,
  7. We’re not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or trying again in a little while,
  8. Sorry something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or trying again in a little while.,
  9. cant add child account to microsoft account,
  10. unable to add child account,
  11. windows phone unable to add account,
  12. adding child family Sorry something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help or trying again in a little while.,
  13. windows does not give me an option to add a child accout