Windows 10: Unable to add credit card in Microsoft store

Discus and support Unable to add credit card in Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to buy minecraft from microsoft store and there are only 2 options to choose from, either credit/debit card , or gift card which i cant but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by apurv kadu, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Unable to add credit card in Microsoft store

I am trying to buy minecraft from microsoft store and there are only 2 options to choose from, either credit/debit card , or gift card which i cant but apparently in india i entered all details correctly , but when i hit save , it says the details doesnt match with the card details. The credit card i am trying to use has been used to buy stuff from other sites numerous times with no issues so the details are correct . The store doesnt tell me in which feild i am making the mistake so i can check it , although i guess it is in the address line 1 . I fetched the address from my bank's website and entered the address , but it shows the same error. I tried contacting the bank to ask what is address line 1 and how do i enter it , they cant help me there as well , as there is a limit of how much you can type in the that. So can someone please help me with this, i really want to buy this game and play. Thanks.

:)

apurv kadu, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Deleting a credit card

Hi Melonie,

If you are unable to remove the credit cards you've listed under Payments & Billing, try updating your payment method by following the steps indicated on this

link
    . If that didn't work, kindly retry removing your credit cards after 1-3 days.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Cannot add credit card to store payment methods

Hi Les,

Thank you for responding.

I understand that you are unable to enter your credit card details while purchasing the application from Windows Store as the application crashes.

I would like to inform that if you have enabled proxy on your device, you wouldn't be able to access Windows Apps sometimes.

Also, if your current user account is corrupted you may not be able to enter the credit card details.

I understand that this is related to application issue, try the above troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to Re-register the Windows Store app and check if it helps.

Note: You need to close the Windows Store and other apps before executing the PowerShell command. Also, sign-out and sign-in before installing the apps from
    the store.

Follow the below steps to Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.
    • Type the below command in the Command Prompt:
    • PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    5. Close the Powershell window.

6. Reboot/Restart the computer.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Unable to add credit card in Microsoft store

credit card

And we have an answer. Unable to add credit card in Microsoft store :)
    GetCube has released an app for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.

• Optional card reader can be purchased for $35.
    • Fees with a card swipe: 2,5 %
    • Fees with just entering credit card numbers : 3,5 %
    • NO monthly fees.
    • Connect with your own bank account.

Get Cube : https://www.getcube.com/
    Get Cube app in Windows Phone store here : Cube Credit Card Terminal
    Get Cube app in the Windows store: Cube Credit Card terminal

Johan van Mierlo, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Unable to add credit card in Microsoft store

1. Unable to add credit card in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Unable add credit

2. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  3. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  4. I cannot add a new credit card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot add a new credit card.: I cannot add a new credit card. I changed countries but its still old country showing old country and not Australia my current country in the drop down box when I want to add my new credit card. I managed to contact and speak to 'Max' at Xbox regarding this2 days ago - he...
  5. I cannot add a new credit card.

I cannot add a new credit card.: I cannot add a new credit card. I changed countries but its still old country showing old country and not Australia my current country in the drop down box when I want to add my new credit card. I managed to contact and speak to 'Max' at Xbox regarding this2 days ago - he...
  6. Unable to buy items off Microsoft Store due to a region/credit card mismatch

Unable to buy items off Microsoft Store due to a region/credit card mismatch: Hi everyone,So as the title says I'm unable to buy stuff off Microsoft Store as I have a credit card issued in country A, my laptop has been bought in country B therefore I have this country B set as my region in the settings, and I'm currently staying in country C, which is...
  7. How to add a PayPal Account in Microsoft Store without Debit or Credit Card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to add a PayPal Account in Microsoft Store without Debit or Credit Card: First of all i don't have a Debit Card or Credit Card and i just want to pay on PayPal Wallet like i'm Buying Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that's all...
  8. Unable to add credit card for purchase.

Unable to add credit card for purchase.: Was attempting to purchase "Dolby Atmos" through the store but when it asks me to add a payment option I cannot get past the state select portion as I am in Canada. It will not let me change from United States to Canada. I already have my card added in my Microsoft account so...
  9. Unable to remove credit card from Microsoft Account

Unable to remove credit card from Microsoft Account: I cant remove my mastercard when i go into payment options all it does is send me to this address https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/en-us/partners/amc/paymentoptions and that doesen't help worth a lick ***Original title: Why cant i remove my credit card***...
  10. Can't add a Credit Card as payment method.

Can't add a Credit Card as payment method.: Hi. I was trying to buy "Sea of Thieves" from Microsoft Store and wanted to use Credit Card as payment method. Whenever, wherever and however i tried to type in the Card information, when i clicked to save it i got a message saying : "Check the info that you entered. It...