Windows 10: unable to add enroll only in device management through ofice 365 account

Discus and support unable to add enroll only in device management through ofice 365 account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; windows hello finger print not working through domain user account and kindly advise me solution. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mazid Mohamed, Feb 5, 2020.

1. unable to add enroll only in device management through ofice 365 account

windows hello finger print not working through domain user account and kindly advise me solution.

unable to add enroll only in device management through ofice 365 account b1508d7b-bb9e-4dfa-8632-f632f28202d4?upload=true.png

:)

Mazid Mohamed, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Zima Blue Win User

Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

After doing my own research it appears this depends on what kind of Android device you want to enroll. Starting with:

In my case, I wanted to enroll a fully-managed device:

Enroll Android Enterprise dedicated devices or fully managed devices in Intune - Microsoft Intune

According to the above documentation:

*Admins or users are to: (5) On the Google sign-in screen, enter afw#setup instead of a Gmail account, and then choose
    NEXT.*

The next step is to scan or input the Android enrollment token - Intune blade (Azure portal) > Device enrollment - Android enrollment > Android enrollment (under Manage) > Corporate-owned, fully managed user devices (Preview)

Zima Blue, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft 365 Business - enrolling Windows 10 devices

Hi everyone,

I'm the IT guy for a small business (<20 employees). We have subscription for Microsoft 365 Business and our users are on Windows 10 laptops. When preparing laptop for a new employee, I refer to this article: Set up Windows devices for Microsoft 365 Business users - Microsoft 365 Business

My questions:

• When I enroll a Windows 10 laptop to Azure AD for a new employee, should I connect it using my own account or the new employee's account? Note: using the new employee's account means that I would have to create it, use it to enroll the laptop, change the
      password, then hand the account over to the new employee.
    • I've been recommended to configure Azure AD users (i.e. employees) as non-Administrators on their laptops. Is it recommended to create a "local" administrator account on laptops for my troubleshooting purpose? Note: as the IT guy, I have Global Administrator
      role in Microsoft 365.
    • When creating new application management policy for Windows 10, there is option for device type Personal or Company Owned. When enrolling a Windows 10 device, how does Microsoft 365 know that the device is personal or company-owned?

Thanks.

CoffeeForBreakfast, Feb 5, 2020
  4. SarahKong Win User

unable to add enroll only in device management through ofice 365 account

Microsoft 365 Business - enrolling Windows 10 devices

Are you also using Intune to manage these workstations?

I would highly recommend it.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/cloud-platform/...

1. When I enroll a Windows 10 laptop to Azure AD for a new employee, should I connect it using my own account or the new employee's account? Note: using the new employee's account means that I would have to create it, use it to enroll the laptop, change the
    password, then hand the account over to the new employee.

You will want the user to enroll in Azure AD with their account that way the device is linked to them. You can create the account in Azure AD with a temporary password. They enroll themselves then it will require them to change their password.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/client...

2. I've been recommended to configure Azure AD users (i.e. employees) as non-Administrators on their laptops. Is it recommended to create a "local" administrator account on laptops for my troubleshooting purpose? Note: as the IT guy, I have Global Administrator
    role in Microsoft 365.

If these workstations are not personal employee workstations then you can create a local policy to setup an admin account to give you control. I would do this before capturing the image of the workstation. You really need Intune to really fully manage these
    workstations as you are probably aware there is no Group policy capability in Azure.

3. When creating new application management policy for Windows 10, there is option for device type Personal or Company Owned. When enrolling a Windows 10 device, how does Microsoft 365 know that the device is personal or company-owned?

It doesn't know. Enrolling a device to Azure is nothing like joining to a domain. So you have no control over it, this is why I haven mentioned Intune many times unable to add enroll only in device management through ofice 365 account :)

Feel free to ask me more questions.

SarahKong, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

unable to add enroll only in device management through ofice 365 account

1. unable to add enroll only in device management through ofice 365 account - Similar Threads - unable add enroll

2. Unable to add device to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to add device to Microsoft account: Unable to add device to Microsoft account. I'm having mutual issues. 1st: Bitlocker Recovery key. I don't have one. Was never issued one. I purchased this laptop on 10.01.2023.The store that I purchased the laptop from installed Microsoft but did not provide me with a...
  3. Unable to add device to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add device to Microsoft account: Unable to add device to Microsoft account. I'm having mutual issues. 1st: Bitlocker Recovery key. I don't have one. Was never issued one. I purchased this laptop on 10.01.2023.The store that I purchased the laptop from installed Microsoft but did not provide me with a...
  4. Unable to add device to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. C# unable to enroll a device using graph

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C# unable to enroll a device using graph: I hava a powershell function that calss a C# function app to enroll a device in Autopilot. I can't get it to work. I quite sure the problem lies with the hardware identifier binary blob. I tried every string format but I always get the same errorHere's how the hardware...
  6. C# unable to enroll a device using graph

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C# unable to enroll a device using graph: I hava a powershell function that calss a C# function app to enroll a device in Autopilot. I can't get it to work. I quite sure the problem lies with the hardware identifier binary blob. I tried every string format but I always get the same errorHere's how the hardware...
  7. add batteries to device manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    add batteries to device manager: Continuing issue. A Lenovo desktop and APC BackUPS XS1000 do not communicate. There are no drivers and there is no batteries entry in Device manager. Attempting to install APC program stops as no battery found. This began when I first bought these two machines about 2016. I...
  8. Unable to add a device to Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to add a device to Microsoft account: I was trying to install Minecraft but I was getting a popup saying "you don't have any device associated with this account"; however I was able to see it under my account. I followed some other indications to overcome this problem without luck, so I decided to delete the...
  9. Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows: I'm not able to add my account under "Settings > Access work or school". My OneNote can't sync to my account either and my Outlook 2016 doesn't allow me to open the folders after adding the account. How should I proceed?...
  10. Trouble accessing Device manager/ Only opens through Run

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble accessing Device manager/ Only opens through Run: Hi, i have recently found that when trying to open device manager either by going Start>Settings>Devices>Device manager or by typing in cortanas search box nothing happens. I dont get an error message it's just unresponsive. I can access it through the Run dialog box...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i am not able to add my laptop through microsoft intune