Windows 10: Unable to add Exchange Account to Windows 11 Calendar

Discus and support Unable to add Exchange Account to Windows 11 Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I can't add an Exchange account to Windows 11 Calendar app. Is it because I'm running Windows 11 Home edition?Thanks,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Richard Chouinard, May 12, 2022.

1. Unable to add Exchange Account to Windows 11 Calendar

Hi,I can't add an Exchange account to Windows 11 Calendar app. Is it because I'm running Windows 11 Home edition?Thanks,

:)

Richard Chouinard, May 12, 2022
  2. neogeo119 Win User

Multiple Exchange Calendars for one exchange account

I have created additional calendars under my own exchange account, on WP7 i can only view my default calendar, is it possible to add my other calendars under my own account?

or add other calendars from other accounts?

neogeo119, May 12, 2022
  3. yahanna Win User
    Unable to Create Calendar Account in Win 10

I'm unable to create an account on win 10's calendar. When I choose gmail or exchange accounts and enter my email, the dialog keeps repeating, "creating account". What do i do?

yahanna, May 12, 2022
  4. Unable to add Exchange Account to Windows 11 Calendar

In default Windows 10 calendar app, is there a way to include my work calendar (hosted by Rackspace in an Exchange account)?

Hi Harry,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Suggest you to try the below mentioned steps and check if they helps.

• Click Setting(I.e. Gear Icon) on Calendar app

• Click Accounts.

• Select Add an account, tap or click the type of account you want to add, and then follow the on-screen instructions.

• Once it is done, Calendar app will Sync all your events from your work calendar.
    Hope this helps.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Unable to add Exchange Account to Windows 11 Calendar

1. Unable to add Exchange Account to Windows 11 Calendar - Similar Threads - Unable add Exchange

2. Windows 11 Pro / Unable to autodiscover for Outlook Exchange account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro / Unable to autodiscover for Outlook Exchange account: Hello All,I have a Windows 11 Pro machine running Outlook 16.x. Windows 11 Pro running 22H2. I have 3 email accounts:2 - Office 365 accounts both working1 - I believe it to be on-Prem Exchange I do not have access to the administrators of this account NOT workingWhen I go to...
  3. Windows 11 Pro / Unable to autodiscover for Outlook Exchange account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro / Unable to autodiscover for Outlook Exchange account: Hello All,I have a Windows 11 Pro machine running Outlook 16.x. Windows 11 Pro running 22H2. I have 3 email accounts:2 - Office 365 accounts both working1 - I believe it to be on-Prem Exchange I do not have access to the administrators of this account NOT workingWhen I go to...
  4. Unable to add Exchange Account to Windows 11 Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add Exchange Account to Windows 11 Calendar: Hi,I can't add an Exchange account to Windows 11 Calendar app. Is it because I'm running Windows 11 Home edition?Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-exchange-account-to-windows-11/a0e083b4-47b9-45cc-bd30-3e218e89a3f2
  5. Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App

Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App: Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-office-365exchange-email-account-on/941459e9-e6f8-4ff5-97b9-79101b1e4f77
  6. Unable to add Azure AD account to Window 10 Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to add Azure AD account to Window 10 Calendar: Hi, I have this user having the issue of adding her Azure AD account to calendar, the error is: [ATTACH] There is no issue with other users, it is a new computer assigned to her and the app has been reinstall. What will be the cause of this issue? regards, Lon Lee...
  7. Unable to add iCloud account to Windows 10 Calendar app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to add iCloud account to Windows 10 Calendar app: I am currently trying to no avail to add my iCloud account to the W10 Calendar app and sync my activities, however it seems I'm stuck with an issue that keeps occurring and prevents me from even adding the account to the application. Having 2-factor authentication on for my...
  8. Unable to add Microsoft Exchange Account to Windows 10 Calendar

Unable to add Microsoft Exchange Account to Windows 10 Calendar: Hi, I am trying to add my official email account to the Windows 10 default calendar that is there in the system tray in the right bottom corner. I am unable to add besides giving all necessary details, like server, domain etc. It throws me an error saying 0x80004005. Do...
  9. Unable to add gmail account to calendar app

Unable to add gmail account to calendar app: Hi, I have a problem with the calendar app. I want to connect a certain one of my two Gmail accounts to the calendar app. When I click the settings button then 'manage account', I can see that my Gmail account is connected. However, when I look at the calendars, it says I...
  10. Unable to add any accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps

Unable to add any accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop. I'm working through some issues but the one that is really annoying me is the inability to add any accounts to the Mail and Calendar apps. I have tried adding my Microsoft account as well as Exchange and other...