Windows 10: Unable to add fingerpirnt login to my Lenevo Flex 5 laptop

Discus and support Unable to add fingerpirnt login to my Lenevo Flex 5 laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Unable to add fingerpirnt login to my Lenevo Flex 5 laptop. It was properly and it has suddenly stopped working. Earlier it used to show in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dinesh Kumar Loganathan, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Unable to add fingerpirnt login to my Lenevo Flex 5 laptop

Hi,

Unable to add fingerpirnt login to my Lenevo Flex 5 laptop.

It was properly and it has suddenly stopped working.

Earlier it used to show in device health report that the driver has some issues.

But now no notification,no fingerprint scanner .

Please check the screenshot Unable to add fingerpirnt login to my Lenevo Flex 5 laptop 1987ab5e-0bad-4947-9321-f69afb7e2358?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dinesh Kumar Loganathan, Apr 19, 2019

2. Laptop for general use - ASUS UX430UA or Lenovo Flex 5?

Looking to get a new laptop in the coming days/weeks. This will be a general use laptop and I don't plan to play games on it. Price range is around $700-800. Looking for build quality, an SSD, good battery life and some upgradability (battery replacement and SSD upgrades). I know you can't expect a top of the line laptop for this price but I'm trying to balance these aspects as best as possible.

So far I have found the Lenovo Flex 5 14" 81C9000DUS in this price range:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...79&cm_re=lenovo_flex_5-_-34-850-079-_-Product

And the ASUS Zenbook UX430UA 14" with the following specs:
    • 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-7500U Dual-Core
    • 8GB DDR4 RAM | 256GB M.2 SSD
    • 14" 1920 x 1080 Anti-Glare Display
    • Built-In Fingerprint Reader
    • Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620
    • SD/MMC Media Card Reader
    • 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1
    • USB Type-C | USB 3.0 | Micro HDMI
    • ASUS Nano Bezel Design
    • Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)
    After some searching I can find these two for $750 and about $800 respectively. Does anyone have any input on which of these would be a better choice?

Or if you have any other model/brand suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.

Flogger23m, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Many a times unable to use cast lenevo k4 note mobile phone with my laptop.

Many a times unable to use cast Lenevo k4 note mobile phone with my laptop. Sometimes it connects and sometimes it won't. It is getting detected in my phone. Same device name is coming on the phone. In my mobile I am using inbuilt cast screen option from
    display settings and in laptop I am using connect app.

kalpeshparmar1991, Apr 19, 2019
  4. mishitha Win User

Unable to add fingerpirnt login to my Lenevo Flex 5 laptop

how to open the cd drive in 80tj lenevo laptop

how to open the cd drive in 80tj lenevo laptop

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

mishitha, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Unable to add fingerpirnt login to my Lenevo Flex 5 laptop

1. Unable to add fingerpirnt login to my Lenevo Flex 5 laptop - Similar Threads - Unable add fingerpirnt

2. Unable to login in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login in my laptop: Hello Microsoft Team,I am unable to login in my laptop with following error,"Your Password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with new password, and then you can sign in with Windows Hello."I haven't changed my Windows password on any of...
  3. Unable to login in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login in my laptop: Hello Microsoft Team,I am unable to login in my laptop with following error,"Your Password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with new password, and then you can sign in with Windows Hello."I haven't changed my Windows password on any of...
  4. Unable to login to my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to login to my laptop: Hello,I'm having problem to log in to my laptop, for some reason, the different options for signing in to windows are disabled, just PIN option is available and I don't recall what could be the pin and there is no option available on the screen to change/reset pin .I always...
  5. Unable to login to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to my laptop: Hello,I'm having problem to log in to my laptop, for some reason, the different options for signing in to windows are disabled, just PIN option is available and I don't recall what could be the pin and there is no option available on the screen to change/reset pin .I always...
  6. Unable to login to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Flex 5-14 81X20005US login issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Flex 5-14 81X20005US login issues: Hi, I am trying to log in to my laptop. I have set up the fingerprint reader and everything was working well until... today I'm trying to log in and it says Your PIN is required to sign in Something happened and Your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again....
  8. Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5: I got my new laptop and instead of going to files it's going to the photos app, but I want it to go to file explorer instead of photos. Is there a way to make it go to file explorer?...
  9. Unlocking my lenevo laptop with windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unlocking my lenevo laptop with windows: I dropped my lenevo laptop and a friend fixed my laptop by reformatting the hard drive. Now I'm locked out my laptop. I answered the security questions but will not unlock the laptop. I cant get pass the password screen Help! Thanks...
  10. Unable to login my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to login my laptop: I'm unable to login my laptop. Every time it will show sign-in options below the text field but now I cannot see that option and it's asking only password. I used to login my laptop with a PIN but now it's not accepting the PIN and asking only for password but I didn't set...