Windows 10: Unable to add gif file format files in Windows Video Editor.

Discus and support Unable to add gif file format files in Windows Video Editor. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I've tried to make a video consisting of several gifs back-to-back in the Windows 10 Video Editor, but they are just displayed as pictures and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Iris van Willigen, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Unable to add gif file format files in Windows Video Editor.

Hello!

I've tried to make a video consisting of several gifs back-to-back in the Windows 10 Video Editor, but they are just displayed as pictures and do not move.
    Does the Video Editor support gifs, and if so, how do I make them move?

(and if it does not support them, can anyone recommend a third party alternative?)

Thanks in advance for any answers Unable to add gif file format files in Windows Video Editor. :)

***Modified Title from: Does Windows 10 Video Editor support gifs?***

:)

Iris van Willigen, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Ernie San Win User

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/ha010448731033.aspx

Install the Quattro Pro 5.0 converter
    To install the converter for Quattro Pro versions 1.0 through 5.0 for Windows, do the following:

Click Start on the Windows taskbar, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
    Click the name of the Microsoft Office 2000 or Microsoft Excel 2000 program that you have, and then click Add/Remove.
    Click Add or Remove Features, and locate the Quattro Pro 5.0 Converter under Microsoft Excel for Windows.
    Click Run From My Computer to install the converter to your hard disk.
    Click Update Now.
    Open a Quattro Pro file
    To open a Quattro Pro file in Excel, follow these steps:

Click Open on the File menu.
    In the Look in list, click the drive or folder that contains the file you want to open, and then locate the folder that contains the file.
    In the Files of type list, click Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) if your files are from Quattro Pro for Windows versions 1.0 through 5.0, or click Quattro Pro/DOS Files (*.wq1). The former requires installation of the converter, as outlined above, before it appears in the list.
    Double-click the file you want to open.
    Notes

You cannot save files in the Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) format. If you open one of these files and make changes to it, you can save changes by saving as a Microsoft Excel Workbook (*.xls) or in another spreadsheet format.
    You can save changes in the Quattro Pro/DOS format, but changes made using features that are unique to Excel may be lost.

or

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052538431033.aspx

You can open a file created in another program, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or Quattro Pro, in Microsoft Excel the same way you would open an Excel file. You can then save the file in its original file format or as an Excel workbook using the standard Excel save commands. Files saved as Excel workbooks might not retain all of their original formatting, and features and formatting of an Excel workbook might not be available in other programs.

Lazzer408, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Unable to add gif file format files in Windows Video Editor.

Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor

Hi Molly,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

I suggest you to reset your app:

1. Press WINDOWS + I

2. Click on "App"

3. Digit "Video Editor" in the search bar on the right

4. Click on "Video Editor"

5. Click on "Advanced Option"

6. Scroll down to "Reset"

7. Click on "Reset"

Then retry importing video files.

StefanoTamiotti, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Unable to add gif file format files in Windows Video Editor.

1. Unable to add gif file format files in Windows Video Editor. - Similar Threads - Unable add gif

2. Video Editor cant add a second mp3 file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor cant add a second mp3 file: No matter what i do i cant chain a second mp3 on the editor the start and end indicators will not expand open there is no mp3 bar, i have tried 10 different audio files none expand, tried to hit repair on the app nothing is working, windows movie maker seemed so much better...
  3. Video Editor cant add a second mp3 file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor cant add a second mp3 file: No matter what i do i cant chain a second mp3 on the editor the start and end indicators will not expand open there is no mp3 bar, i have tried 10 different audio files none expand, tried to hit repair on the app nothing is working, windows movie maker seemed so much better...
  4. File Compression in Video Editor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Compression in Video Editor: Hey everyone! I was using the video editor included in Windows 10 for the first time and I noticed that after editing it reduced the size of my video from 300 MB to 15 MB (Selecting the max quality which is 1080p). I'm not sure if this file compression has any effect on the...
  5. Video Editor "Add Files" never completes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Editor "Add Files" never completes: I am attempting to use the Windows 10 Video Editor to edit MP4 video files that I have saved on my local disk. I start a new video project. I then click the "+Add" button, choose "from my PC", and select an MP4 file from my disk. Video editor then displays the message...
  6. Video Editor - File is in Use

Video Editor - File is in Use: I am trying to export a 30 second long video and have continuously gotten this message: [ATTACH] No matter what I try, I cannot seem to find a solution to this. Help?...
  7. Does Windows 10 Video Editor support gifs?

Does Windows 10 Video Editor support gifs?: Hello! I've tried to make a video consisting of several gifs back-to-back in the Windows 10 Video Editor, but they are just displayed as pictures and do not move. Does the Video Editor support gifs, and if so, how do I make them move? (and if it does not support them,...
  8. Unable to add Gif files in Photos app while creating videos.

Unable to add Gif files in Photos app while creating videos.: Hi I can't add gifs in my videos in photos is this possible? All the best ***Modified Title from: Photos editing tool*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-gif-files-in-photos-app-while/f24ab830-b33f-4678-8852-f18a412cde38
  9. Unable to add Gif files in Photos app while creating videos.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add Gif files in Photos app while creating videos.: Hi I can't add gifs in my videos in photos is this possible? All the best ***Modified Title from: Photos editing tool*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-gif-files-in-photos-app-while/f24ab830-b33f-4678-8852-f18a412cde38"
  10. TS Video File Editor

TS Video File Editor: Hi, Just wondering if anyone has used software to trim TS video files I have lots of files that are recordings from TV, I had them set to overrun incase the shows ran late, so I have about 10 mins at the end of the files I want to remove An recommendations that will...