Windows 10: Unable to add Gif files in Photos app while creating videos.

Discus and support Unable to add Gif files in Photos app while creating videos. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I can't add gifs in my videos in photos is this possible? All the best ***Modified Title from: Photos editing tool***... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KristofferErikson-Setreus, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Unable to add Gif files in Photos app while creating videos.

Hi

I can't add gifs in my videos in photos is this possible?

All the best

***Modified Title from: Photos editing tool***

:)

KristofferErikson-Setreus, Jun 3, 2019

2. Exporting Video File Created with Windows Photo

While using Windows Photos , to upload a file for sharing , after 'Create Video' , the generated export file , results in a pixelated grid output.

A combination of still photos and video clips. The format is .mp4 and shows where saved in File Explorer Directory. There is sound, but no image.

What further steps are required for successful exporting and playback of created video file??

DilligentEssence -, Jun 3, 2019
  3. NBoo0 Win User
    Unable to create videos in W10 Photos app

I am unable to create videos in the Photos app on my newly imaged W10 laptops - 30 of them. It is the same image as deployed in the same way to 7 previously imaged laptops. They are all brand new Dells. The 7 earlier imaged laptops have Create and + options
    but the 30 others do not. How can I fix this? Thanks.

NBoo0, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Unable to add Gif files in Photos app while creating videos.

File Explorer Crashes and unable to access Photo App

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you while accessing the photos from Photo App, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to copy the photos files to a different location and try to upload it as a profile picture on Outlook account and check if you are able to do it.

If the issue still persist, suggest you to troubleshoot the Photo App.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps.
    • Select “Advance” and click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue persists then follow the below method:

Method 2: I would recommend you to uninstall the Photo app
    using Windows PowerShell command and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.
    • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Photos app for Windows help.

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Unable to add Gif files in Photos app while creating videos.

1. Unable to add Gif files in Photos app while creating videos. - Similar Threads - Unable add Gif

2. how to open .gif files in photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to open .gif files in photos: Unable to open .gif files which keep showing up in my Photos program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-gif-files-in-photos/f1d4a2e0-3e30-4e81-868d-2a1039951cd9
  3. how to open .gif files in photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to open .gif files in photos: Unable to open .gif files which keep showing up in my Photos program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-gif-files-in-photos/f1d4a2e0-3e30-4e81-868d-2a1039951cd9
  4. Create Video in Photos App

Create Video in Photos App: When creating a Video in the Photos App, a file in the Pictures folder was created call Video Projects. It was easy for me to delete these files when disk space use became excessive. I recently installed the newest release of Windows 10 and the Video Projects folder is not...
  5. Custom Created Video is not exporting in Photos App

Custom Created Video is not exporting in Photos App: Hi, I have created a customised video in Windows 10 Photos App's video editor section. After having created that video, whenever I am trying to export the video it is giving me an error for insufficient memory with an error code 0X8007000E , 2-3 hours after I have kept it...
  6. Photos can't add video files

Photos can't add video files: Photos is unable to add video files. It says "these files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them". But just two days earlier "Photos" had no problem with adding them, trimming, splitting and editing in any other way. It is an issue that was reported here...
  7. Unable to add gif file format files in Windows Video Editor.

Unable to add gif file format files in Windows Video Editor.: Hello! I've tried to make a video consisting of several gifs back-to-back in the Windows 10 Video Editor, but they are just displayed as pictures and do not move. Does the Video Editor support gifs, and if so, how do I make them move? (and if it does not support them,...
  8. Unable to add Gif files in Photos app while creating videos.

Unable to add Gif files in Photos app while creating videos.: Hi I can't add gifs in my videos in photos is this possible? All the best ***Modified Title from: Photos editing tool*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-gif-files-in-photos-app-while/f24ab830-b33f-4678-8852-f18a412cde38
  9. "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App: Why the above mentioned feature is not available on the insider build photos app ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-video-with-music-feature-in-photos-app/1b46ab34-89d7-4a75-ace2-99ff06732f9f"
  10. Very slow loading of photos, GIFs and video?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow loading of photos, GIFs and video?: Is anyone else experiencing very slow loading of photos/images, especially higher resolution? Even simple GIFs, which previously required no loading time, now take two to several seconds to load. Videos, even low-res, which previously commenced playing instantly and...