Windows 10: Unable to Add Husband to Family Account?

Discus and support Unable to Add Husband to Family Account? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Okay, I have been on chat with general support, technical support, and account and billing support. After hours of troubleshooting and chatting, nobody... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hailey D, May 18, 2023.

1. Hailey D Win User

Unable to Add Husband to Family Account?

Okay, I have been on chat with general support, technical support, and account and billing support. After hours of troubleshooting and chatting, nobody has been able to help me and they suggested I ask a question here. I am, for some reason, unable to add my husband to our family account. Every time I send the invitation and he goes to accept, a window with melted ice cream comes up that says it detected "unusual activity". We removed him from his own, lonely family group he created and tried to add him. No. We removed his old Microsoft account from our current family plan and then tried to ad

:)

Hailey D, May 18, 2023

2. Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account.

Thank you for your response. There are other games that allow you to purchase using the Microsoft funds that you transferred to a member of your Family.
    If you don't have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other payment
    option in lieu of your account balance, or add additional value to your Microsoft account.

To ensure that the child account is allowed to purchase a content online, you have to check and change the restriction settings on the account by following the steps below:

1. Sign in to your account on the
      Microsoft Family page
    2. Find your child’s name and select More options > Spending >
      Change content restrictions.
    3. Change the restrictions settings and allow the account to purchase.

If you are still unable to purchase the game, there is a possible issue with your profile or the billing information. We recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support to securely check your account and the child account.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, May 18, 2023
  3. How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, May 18, 2023
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Family restrictions on adult account

Hello Erik,

There are several reasons for this issue to happen. if you’re sure that your account should not be included in a family restriction, we suggest that you check the below articles:

These articles contain steps that you can perform to help you resolve your issue.

Keep us updated with the results.

Jelo Sen, May 18, 2023
Thema:

1. Unable to Add Husband to Family Account? - Similar Threads - Unable Add Husband

2. Unable to Add child account to Family group.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Add child account to Family group.: I contacted chat support under case number 7031667301. The chat window closed before I could copy any details.My 13 year old son has a Windows PC running Windows version 11. I am unable to add him to my family group so that I can use windows parental control features to...
  3. Unable to Add child account to Family group.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Add child account to Family group.: I contacted chat support under case number 7031667301. The chat window closed before I could copy any details.My 13 year old son has a Windows PC running Windows version 11. I am unable to add him to my family group so that I can use windows parental control features to...
  4. unable to add family member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  5. unable to add family member

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  6. Unable to Add Husband to Family Account?

Unable to Add Husband to Family Account?: Okay, I have been on chat with general support, technical support, and account and billing support. After hours of troubleshooting and chatting, nobody has been able to help me and they suggested I ask a question here. I am, for some reason, unable to add my husband to our...
  7. Unable to Add Husband to Family Account?

Unable to Add Husband to Family Account?: Okay, I have been on chat with general support, technical support, and account and billing support. After hours of troubleshooting and chatting, nobody has been able to help me and they suggested I ask a question here. I am, for some reason, unable to add my husband to our...
  8. Unable to add a family in a family group.

Unable to add a family in a family group.: I ma unable to add my daughter to Family Safety as a member or organizer. I even bought the Family subscription bc the support person told me I need one. I am not sure it's true as it worked previously on the old laptop.I am running Windows 10 though it doesnt really matter...
  9. Unable to add a family in a family group.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add a family in a family group.: I ma unable to add my daughter to Family Safety as a member or organizer. I even bought the Family subscription bc the support person told me I need one. I am not sure it's true as it worked previously on the old laptop.I am running Windows 10 though it doesnt really matter...
  10. Unable to add a family in a family group.