Windows 10: Unable to add iCloud account to Windows 10 Calendar app

Discus and support Unable to add iCloud account to Windows 10 Calendar app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am currently trying to no avail to add my iCloud account to the W10 Calendar app and sync my activities, however it seems I'm stuck with an issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ryuunam, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Unable to add iCloud account to Windows 10 Calendar app

I am currently trying to no avail to add my iCloud account to the W10 Calendar app and sync my activities, however it seems I'm stuck with an issue that keeps occurring and prevents me from even adding the account to the application.

Having 2-factor authentication on for my iCloud, I made sure to first generate an app-specific password as per the instructions provided. I am then using that password to add the iCloud account through the prompt of the Calendar app, by strictly following the on-screen instructions and using:

• Email address - the e-mail associated to my iCloud account
    • Name - My name
    • Password - the app-specific password that I generated through the Apple ID website

Unfortunately when I go to click on "Sign in" the Calendar app displays a notification that says "Looking for your settings..." and remains completely stuck like that with no visible change whatsoever, even if I leave it like that for a long time. Is there any way to make this work properly, or at least get an understanding of what is actually hindering the sign-in process?

Thank you in advance for your help!

submitted by /u/ryuunam
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ryuunam, Dec 19, 2019

2. iCloud calendar will not show calendar and categories in Windows 10 mail app.

Hello,

If it's a Calendar app, we suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.
    • Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.
    • Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.
    • Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link and click ‘Subscribe‘.
    • Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.
    • For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘, you can see
      the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.
    • Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Calendar App in Windows 10 PC Not Showing my iCloud Calendar Since I put in the wrong Information for iCloud

Hi,

How is your iCloud set up?

We suggest you to reset your calendar application and re-add the account, check if it resolves the issue. To reset calendar, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + I.
    • Click System.
    • On the left pane, click Apps and features.
    • Click on Calendar then click Reset.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Unable to add iCloud account to Windows 10 Calendar app

Problems syncing iCloud Calendar with Windows 10 Calendar

Hi Rick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.

• Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.

• Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.

• Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link
      and click ‘Subscribe‘.

• Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.

• For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘,
      you can see the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.

• Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Unable to add iCloud account to Windows 10 Calendar app

1. Unable to add iCloud account to Windows 10 Calendar app - Similar Threads - Unable add iCloud

2. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  3. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  4. I can't add iCloud calendar to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't add iCloud calendar to Windows 10.: I can't add iCloud calendar to Windows 10. gmail and hotmail are not the problem. every time I add, it will show "Attention Required", and when I go to Fix Account, the password is always disappeared. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Calendar App on Windows 10 won't display iCloud calendars

Calendar App on Windows 10 won't display iCloud calendars: Ever since I have owned the Surface Pro (6 years), the Windows 10 calendar app displayed my iCloud calendars, but about four months ago (April 2019), the iCloud calendars stopped appearing in the calendar app. Interestingly, the calendars still exist in settings, and I can...
  6. Unable to add gmail account to calendar app

Unable to add gmail account to calendar app: Hi, I have a problem with the calendar app. I want to connect a certain one of my two Gmail accounts to the calendar app. When I click the settings button then 'manage account', I can see that my Gmail account is connected. However, when I look at the calendars, it says I...
  7. iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App

iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App: I synced my iCloud calendar to the MS Calendar app. I tried many times to change the color of my appointments to blue, but every time I minimize the calendar and then pull it back up the appointments come up green....
  8. iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App

iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App: I synced my iCloud calendar to the MS Calendar app. I tried many times to change the color of my appointments to blue, but every time I minimize the calendar and then pull it back up the appointments come up green....
  9. Unable to add Google Calendar to Windows 10 Calendar App

Unable to add Google Calendar to Windows 10 Calendar App: I am trying to add my Google calendar to Windows calendar. I tried to add the account, but I get error code: 0x8000000b. I wondered if something weird was cached, so I reset the app through settings and tried again. That time when I opened calendar, I had no other accounts...
  10. Unable to add any accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps

Unable to add any accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop. I'm working through some issues but the one that is really annoying me is the inability to add any accounts to the Mail and Calendar apps. I have tried adding my Microsoft account as well as Exchange and other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant add icloud account to windows 10