Windows 10: Unable to add Mail account

Discus and support Unable to add Mail account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just downloaded 10565. From what trade press says, mail has been significantly improved (I've been using Thunderbird), so I thought I'd again give it a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by websquad, Oct 12, 2015.

1. websquad Win User

Unable to add Mail account

Just downloaded 10565. From what trade press says, mail has been significantly improved (I've been using Thunderbird), so I thought I'd again give it a try. I had to add my account, so I clicked on Add Account, clicked on "Other Account", entered the Email address + Password and clicked Sign In.

The response, "We couldn't find info for that account. Make sure that the email address is correct and then try again."

I checked the email address against the account settings in Thunderbird. They are identical. And Thunderbird is working, having downloaded Email just a few minutes ago.

What should I do?

:)

websquad, Oct 12, 2015

2. Unable to add new e-mail account to e-mail account list

How many email accounts have you set up on your device? I believe there is a limit of 8 accounts and that includes any that are preprogrammed on the device such as text messaging, Inbox, etc.

Julie fka profjulie, Oct 12, 2015
  3. Unable to add new e-mail account to e-mail account list

Hi Everyone,

I have had my Treo 750 for the last few months and it has been great. But the last month I have noticed I can no longer add e-mail accounts to my phone. When I click on my "In Box" and select "New E-Mail Account" I get redirected to my outlook e-mail box. I
    have some previous accounts that still work but no new accounts can be added.

Any ideas on why I can not add new e-mail accounts?

Thanks

Ben S.

Ben Steckler, Oct 12, 2015
Thema:

Unable to add Mail account

1. Unable to add Mail account - Similar Threads - Unable add Mail

2. Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others: Please help me out, this is driving me nuts.I rarely come across tech problems that I can't figure out, but I've really hit a dead end with this one.My grandmother is visiting from Poland and I'm helping her setup a new email account using a popular polish email provider...
  3. Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others: Please help me out, this is driving me nuts.I rarely come across tech problems that I can't figure out, but I've really hit a dead end with this one.My grandmother is visiting from Poland and I'm helping her setup a new email account using a popular polish email provider...
  4. Unable to Add Account to the Mail app

Unable to Add Account to the Mail app: Good afternoon, When attempting to Add an Account to the Mail app, I can go through the process of adding an account however nothing shows up after the account is added. I added an IMAP work e-mail, it didn't show, when I tried to add it again it states "Account already...
  5. unable to add @outlook.com account to mail app

unable to add @outlook.com account to mail app: I have been trying to fix my outlook..com email account on the windows 10 mail app. I originally had my @outlook email account in the standard Win 10 Mail client. it would not let me access my emails and said I needed to "fix" something. each time I attempted to do this I...
  6. Unable to add Gmail account in Mail app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add Gmail account in Mail app: Hi, I got into a problem that I can't add my Google and Yahoo account on mail apps of win 10. I'm sure that the problem doesn't related to any account issue because the apps is crashing when I click to add an account before the user and password page, that the...
  7. Unable to add an account to Mail

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to add an account to Mail: Just decided to try switching back to the built-in Mail app, but upon trying to add my account I get this error. If it matters the account I’m trying to add is a Microsoft account (and it’s connected to the user account I’m using) and it’s an Outlook email. submitted by...
  8. Unable to add Gmail account to Windows Mail

Unable to add Gmail account to Windows Mail: After I've entered my Gmail credentials and allowed Windows to have access to my Google account, I get the following notification. It is pertinent that I find a way to add this account because I need the e-mail access for school, work, and various other things. The laptop is...
  9. Unable to add account on Mail app. Error - account already exists

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to add account on Mail app. Error - account already exists: i have an ooutlook account that is in windows 10 mail, i am tryikng to add another to wi 10 mail how do i do that , by the numbers please ??? here is basically what happens it presents the account i want to include . when i try to add it, it says it already exists and...
  10. Unable to add any accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps

Unable to add any accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop. I'm working through some issues but the one that is really annoying me is the inability to add any accounts to the Mail and Calendar apps. I have tried adding my Microsoft account as well as Exchange and other...