Windows 10: unable to add member to family safty. get an traceid error

Discus and support unable to add member to family safty. get an traceid error in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; when sending invetation get an erro... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by o b1, Mar 24, 2023.

1. o b1 Win User

unable to add member to family safty. get an traceid error

when sending invetation get an erro

:)

2. family safty

how do you get rid of family safty. i cant get to it to change it

JefferyDavis4, Mar 24, 2023
  3. Unable to add another family member on the system

Hi Mel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• What happens when you try to add a family member on your system?
    • Do you receive any error message or code?
    • Are you logged in with administrator account?
    I suggest you to follow the steps on how to add another family member on your PC and check if it helps:

Set up family features

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 24, 2023
  4. unable to add member to family safty. get an traceid error

Can't add family members to MS Family Safety

Every time I try to add a family member I get this error:

"Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: 6EPn0vwEkkiRIQF0.7.78"

When I try to add family members through the app, it says something about "detecting unusual activity".

A couple weeks ago I added and removed family members several times because I couldn't get MS Family to detect their devices. I have a feeling I was locked out because it thinks I'm DDOSing or something. It's been a week and I still can't add my kids to my account.

StephenFalls, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

unable to add member to family safty. get an traceid error

1. unable to add member to family safty. get an traceid error - Similar Threads - unable add member

2. unable to add family member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  3. unable to add family member

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  4. unable to add family member

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to add family member for sharing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add family member for sharing: Unable to add family member ie: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  6. Unable to add family member for sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add family member for sharing: Unable to add family member ie: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  7. Unable to add family member for sharing

8. unable to add member to family safty. get an traceid error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to add member to family safty. get an traceid error: when sending invetation get an erro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-member-to-family-safty-get-an/2c0e122e-6fa9-49e1-93ff-7638545673e6
  9. unable to add member to family safty. get an traceid error

unable to add member to family safty. get an traceid error: when sending invetation get an erro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-member-to-family-safty-get-an/2c0e122e-6fa9-49e1-93ff-7638545673e6
  10. Unable to add a family member in microsoft family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to add a family member in microsoft family: I am logged in with the admin account and trying to add a family member but in the family and other users option it is saying "We couldn't connect to microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date".. Pleaase help me with this!...