Windows 10: Unable to add money to Microsoft Account

Discus and support Unable to add money to Microsoft Account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been unable to add money to my Microsoft account never had this problem before can anyone help? Please ***Original title: Microsoft account***... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SandraFancher, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Unable to add money to Microsoft Account

I've been unable to add money to my Microsoft account never had this problem before can anyone help? Please

***Original title: Microsoft account***

:)

SandraFancher, Apr 6, 2020

2. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Get money back from my account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to make payment from your Microsoft account.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store

However, I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Accounts & Billing team
    , and they will help you with appropriate details.

For additional information, see
    Spend the money in my Microsoft account
    and

Limits on the money in your Microsoft account

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to add money to Microsoft Account

Get money back from my account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to make payment from your Microsoft account.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store

However, I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Accounts & Billing team
    , and they will help you with appropriate details.

For additional information, see
    Spend the money in my Microsoft account
    and

Limits on the money in your Microsoft account

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Unable to add money to Microsoft Account

1. Unable to add money to Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Unable add money

2. add money to child's account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  3. add money to child's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  4. add money to child's account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't add money to Microsoft account for my child

Can't add money to Microsoft account for my child: My child wants to buy game apps from Microsoft store, so I need to add money to his Microsoft account. It prompts me the same error message everytime I add money. It says "Sorry, something went wrong.We're not sure what happened but refreshing...
  6. add money to kids account

add money to kids account: i keep getting this message when i try to add money to kids account. PUR-UnknownExternalError 8SUfRKSgg06JwKoW.107.61.7.XX 2020/09/29 - 20:32:02 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-money-to-kids-account/653125f3-4306-417b-8838-3e91397020f2
  7. Unable to add a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to add a Microsoft account: Hi, I have recently purchased a new laptop and signed in with my Microsoft account. However, when I try to add my account in: Settings > Accounts > Email and accounts > Accounts used by other apps I do not see the option "Add a Microsoft account" which should normally be...
  8. Unable to add money to son's account

Unable to add money to son's account: I can't add money to my son's account and as far as I can tell there is no way to get any support. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  9. Unable to add money to child account

Unable to add money to child account: Hi. I'm unable to add money to my child's account. This has been a problem for a few weeks now. I can buy things for myself so this is not a card/billing problem. I've tried Edge and Chrome and on more than one device. I've also read through the FAQ and this forum for answers...
  10. Unable to add money for child using our Microsoft Family accounts

Unable to add money for child using our Microsoft Family accounts: Whenever I try to add money to her account, I get the following message: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. CV: nrTffXv4lU6OSy92.36.29.8 This has been going on for a couple of...