Windows 10: Unable to add money to son's account

Discus and support Unable to add money to son's account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I can't add money to my son's account and as far as I can tell there is no way to get any support. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by WyattsDad, Jun 27, 2020.

1. WyattsDad Win User

Unable to add money to son's account

I can't add money to my son's account and as far as I can tell there is no way to get any support.

Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

:)

WyattsDad, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Shawn Brink, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Jairit Be Win User
    Add money to child's account

Hi Jeff,

Perhaps certain steps required to send money to a child's account were skipped. Can you follow the instructions in this
    article and see if the steps you performed are identical?

Also, where do you receive this error message? Is it on the step where you click "Next" after choosing the amount you want to add or is it upon clicking "Add money"?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jairit Be, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Unable to add money to son's account

Add money to child's account

Hello jarit, you'll be pleased to know it is probably almost impossible to skip the steps.

It is on the "add money" segment.

Yes, I am classified as an adult.

The child is registered as a child.

The add money option is present but I cannot proceed.

Jeff-NomNom, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Unable to add money to son's account

1. Unable to add money to son's account - Similar Threads - Unable add money

2. Cannot add money to my Son's family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add money to my Son's family account: I get the following error Teg8lgZR60GlYvXW.9.446 2024/02/23 - 13:48:30 UTC when trying to add money to my son's family account. How do I solve this?...
  3. Cannot add money to my Son's family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add money to my Son's family account: I get the following error Teg8lgZR60GlYvXW.9.446 2024/02/23 - 13:48:30 UTC when trying to add money to my son's family account. How do I solve this?...
  4. add money to child's account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  5. add money to child's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  6. add money to child's account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. add money to kids account

add money to kids account: i keep getting this message when i try to add money to kids account. PUR-UnknownExternalError 8SUfRKSgg06JwKoW.107.61.7.XX 2020/09/29 - 20:32:02 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-money-to-kids-account/653125f3-4306-417b-8838-3e91397020f2
  8. Cannot add money to my son's account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot add money to my son's account: I cannot add money to my son's account. I have done this in the past and he is setup under my account as being in my family. The error i get is: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. mULCXgHKAkmUyQT3.25.21.7.14 2020/06/27 -...
  9. Unable to add money to child account

Unable to add money to child account: Hi. I'm unable to add money to my child's account. This has been a problem for a few weeks now. I can buy things for myself so this is not a card/billing problem. I've tried Edge and Chrome and on more than one device. I've also read through the FAQ and this forum for answers...
  10. Unable to add money to Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add money to Microsoft Account: I've been unable to add money to my Microsoft account never had this problem before can anyone help? Please ***Original title: Microsoft account***...