Windows 10: Unable to add money to son's account

Discus and support Unable to add money to son's account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I can't add money to my son's account and as far as I can tell there is no way to get any support. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by WyattsDad, Jun 27, 2020.

1. WyattsDad Win User

Unable to add money to son's account

I can't add money to my son's account and as far as I can tell there is no way to get any support.

Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

:)

WyattsDad, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Shawn Brink, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Jairit Be Win User
    Add money to child's account

Hi Jeff,

Perhaps certain steps required to send money to a child's account were skipped. Can you follow the instructions in this
    article and see if the steps you performed are identical?

Also, where do you receive this error message? Is it on the step where you click "Next" after choosing the amount you want to add or is it upon clicking "Add money"?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jairit Be, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Unable to add money to son's account

Add money to child's account

Hello jarit, you'll be pleased to know it is probably almost impossible to skip the steps.

It is on the "add money" segment.

Yes, I am classified as an adult.

The child is registered as a child.

The add money option is present but I cannot proceed.

Jeff-NomNom, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Unable to add money to son's account

1. Unable to add money to son's account - Similar Threads - Unable add money

2. Cannot add money to my son's account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot add money to my son's account: I cannot add money to my son's account. I have done this in the past and he is setup under my account as being in my family. The error i get is: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. mULCXgHKAkmUyQT3.25.21.7.14 2020/06/27 -...
  3. Unable to add my son to my family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to add my son to my family: I have a family set up with both my sons on however my eldest son has created a new account. i have tried to add this account to the family, it allows me to send the invitation and he accepts it but then gets an error message to say something went wrong, try refreshing the...
  4. Unable to add money to child account

Unable to add money to child account: Hi. I'm unable to add money to my child's account. This has been a problem for a few weeks now. I can buy things for myself so this is not a card/billing problem. I've tried Edge and Chrome and on more than one device. I've also read through the FAQ and this forum for answers...
  5. Unable to add money to Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add money to Microsoft Account: I've been unable to add money to my Microsoft account never had this problem before can anyone help? Please ***Original title: Microsoft account***...
  6. adding money to my sons microsoft account

adding money to my sons microsoft account: ive been on hold for 3 days,2 no call backs and a wealth of no help im just trying to add money to my sons account for his birthday I keep getting a message saying I need to contact support,i did and they couldn't help.said they would call back and never did(thanks j.d.)...
  7. I want to add money to this account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want to add money to this account: Please tell me in very simple terms how to add money to my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-add-money-to-this-account/406f584d-ad82-4998-97ec-c922f28e46e9"
  8. Unable to add account to computer

Unable to add account to computer: Latest Windows 10, fresh install Adding an account to the computer for my mother "How will this person sign in?" I put in her email address "Looks like this isn't a Microsoft account. Try another email or sign up for a new one." I thought it already was, but...
  9. Unable to add money for child using our Microsoft Family accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add money for child using our Microsoft Family accounts: Whenever I try to add money to her account, I get the following message: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. CV: nrTffXv4lU6OSy92.36.29.8 This has been going on for a couple of...
  10. Unable to add Mail account

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to add Mail account: Just downloaded 10565. From what trade press says, mail has been significantly improved (I've been using Thunderbird), so I thought I'd again give it a try. I had to add my account, so I clicked on Add Account, clicked on "Other Account", entered the Email address + Password...