Windows 10: Unable to add new types to busy table

Discus and support Unable to add new types to busy table in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In my program I use a simple data entry form to record gifts received from church members. Proper recording and follow on analysis requires that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gordon Jones Chmouse, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Unable to add new types to busy table

In my program I use a simple data entry form to record gifts received from church members. Proper recording and follow on analysis requires that I enable the recording of such types of donations as "Cash", "Check", "Journal Entry", etc. The latest addition is a type called "IRS RMD" for the Internal Revenue Service's allowance of up to $100,000 per year of funds from an IRA to be given to (a church) to cover the Required Minimum Distribution. This is treated as a reduction in income and is not claimed as a donation. The need to indentify these gifts as part of that program is obvious, but they must also be reported to the donor as non-deductable for individual taxes. Rather they are handled differently with a reporting structure between the IRA manager and the IRS.

My problem is that it has become apparent that some of my users have figured out to insert their own new types (Credit Card, Pay Pal, etc.) and in the process seem to have broken something. When I now try to program in a new type "IRS RMD" with a given HowID, I get this message: "RTE 3022; The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again. Here is a sample of what the present qHow file looks like (obviously qHow = tHow): Couldn't paste that taste, but it would look like this:

How ID Name

1 Cash

2 Check

3-9 Similar
    10 IRS RMD

I have no idea what there is in a two column table that has absolutely no duplication of anything. H E L P

:)

Gordon Jones Chmouse, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Ztruker Win User

autofit text in table

What exactly is not working for you? Looking at he links bro67 provided, one of the 3 suggested solutions should resolve your problem.

Ztruker, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Unable to type in to box on 'Control Panel'.

This issue might occur if some file types for indexing were disabled after the updates. We suggest that you try rebuilding your search index by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, type control.exe srchadmin.dll, and click on
      OK.
    • Click on the Advanced button.
    • Click on the File Types tab. From here, you can choose to include certain file types from indexing by checking them in the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Nov 22, 2019
  4. RGWilde Win User

Unable to add new types to busy table

Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Unable to add new types to busy table

1. Unable to add new types to busy table - Similar Threads - Unable add types

2. Windows 11 - Unable to add new printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Unable to add new printer: When I hit Add Device in Printers and Scanners the option gets greyed out and it keeps spinning.- If I hit troubleshoot, it does not go anywhere past "checking the Spooler service"- Tried restarting all devices Printer, router, PC- Tried manually adding printer driver still...
  3. Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business.: Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business. I have the global administrator role. I tried checking using a different global user's credential as well but still nothing....
  4. Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business.: Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business. I have the global administrator role. I tried checking using a different global user's credential as well but still nothing....
  5. Unable to type in search bar with new mouse

in Cortana
    Unable to type in search bar with new mouse: Because our mouse was needing a few clicks to make it work we got a new one. The point and click on the new one works OK but unable to type in the search bar. Put the old mouse and widget back in and the search bar works. I notice that Cortana and Search are both suspended...
  6. Unable to add new disks to storage pool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to add new disks to storage pool: I am attempting to add a pair of new disks to a storage pool, but when I do I get the following error: Can't Prepare drives Close all applications that are accessing the drive, and then try again The system cannot find the file specified. 0x00000002 [ATTACH] I notice...
  7. IPRIP was unable to add a route to the system route table

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IPRIP was unable to add a route to the system route table: IPRIP 29031 IPRIP was unable to add a route to the system route table. The data is the error code. System 10/15/2019 16:49:10 OS: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) Build: 10.0.18362.175 Version: 1903 Is there a safe way to resolve this using PowerShell or not disrupting the user?...
  8. IPRIP was unable to add a route to the system route table. The data is the error code. -...

IPRIP was unable to add a route to the system route table. The data is the error code. -...: OS: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) Build: 10.0.10586.1176 Original message. "IPRIP Event 29031 System 10/07/2019 06:00:38 IPRIP was unable to add a route to the system route table. The data is the error code." Research: ServiceName: iprip Description: Listens for route...
  9. Unable to add .prt extension file type to New context menu

Unable to add .prt extension file type to New context menu: Hi All, I'm unable to add RMB context menu for .prt file types. Nothing is displayed when RMB on file. I've asked same question on Stack overflow but no replay yet. Link for question: [Removed by Moderator] Thanks, Samadhan ***Modified Title From: Unable...
  10. Business type workgroup Network

Business type workgroup Network: Finally installed Win10 on a computer with raw HD. It installed realtively easy. But I can not figure out how to setup a network to see two Win7 computers on a small business type workgroup. I disabled Homegroup since I am most comfortable without them. But in trying to...