Windows 10: Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App

Discus and support Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Beagle Wen, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App

Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App

:)

Beagle Wen, Aug 25, 2021

2. office 365 account recognized by EMail but not Office

I recently upgraded to a Nokia 920. I was able to create Email Accounts for both my AT&T email and my Office 365 hosted Exchange account. But when I go into the Windows Phone Office app it doesn't register my Exchange Email account as an Office 365 account.
    When I click on Office 365 under Places it prompts me to create a new account. If I try to do that with my Office 365 credentials it tells me that I already have an account on the phone using those credentials. I've already tried removing the email account
    and setting it up through the Office app, but that just re-adds it as an Exchange account. I can get my mail and calendar, but can't access documents stored in SharePoint online sites.

Paul stork, Aug 25, 2021
  3. Outlook Mobile and Exchange/Office 365 accounts

I was testing various email accounts in Outlook Mobile on Windows Phone 7/8 and find Exchange/Office 365 mailboxes render email differently compared to a IMAP/POP3/Gmail/Yahoo! Mail/Outlook.com account.

From research and testing, everything but Office 365/Exchange render email with IE Mobile. For the accounts that use the EAS (Exchange ActiveSync) protocol the rendering engine seems different.

Can anyone or a Windows Phone developer tell me what rendering engine is being used to render email on Exchange/Office 365 mailboxes?

jamesmacwhite, Aug 25, 2021
  4. KomouPoji Win User

Can't enter multi-factor verification for Office 365 Exchange

Hi,

It seems that, there might be an issue while trying to configure the Office 365 hosted Exchange account with Windows 10 mail app.

I suggest you to refer to the below link, which explains; how to add Office 365 hosted Exchange account with Windows 10 Mail app and check if it helps.

Set up email in the Mail app for Windows 10

Kindly reply to us, whether you are able to configure mail account on Windows 10 mail app or not. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App - Similar Threads - Unable add Office

2. Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others: Please help me out, this is driving me nuts.I rarely come across tech problems that I can't figure out, but I've really hit a dead end with this one.My grandmother is visiting from Poland and I'm helping her setup a new email account using a popular polish email provider...
  3. Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others: Please help me out, this is driving me nuts.I rarely come across tech problems that I can't figure out, but I've really hit a dead end with this one.My grandmother is visiting from Poland and I'm helping her setup a new email account using a popular polish email provider...
  4. Unable to Add Account to the Mail app

Unable to Add Account to the Mail app: Good afternoon, When attempting to Add an Account to the Mail app, I can go through the process of adding an account however nothing shows up after the account is added. I added an IMAP work e-mail, it didn't show, when I tried to add it again it states "Account already...
  5. Can't add an email account to Windows mail app

Can't add an email account to Windows mail app: I cannot add another email in the mail app. I go through the steps but Windows gets stuck on this screen. I've left it for hours but it does not make any progress. Thank you in advance. [ATTACH]...
  6. Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application

Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application: Hi, I am currently using an office 365 email for work and have been given access to view and send emails on behalf of another persons email who is also using office 365. I have the native windows "mail" application on my PC. I was wondering how I setup the windows mail...
  7. unable to add @outlook.com account to mail app

unable to add @outlook.com account to mail app: I have been trying to fix my outlook..com email account on the windows 10 mail app. I originally had my @outlook email account in the standard Win 10 Mail client. it would not let me access my emails and said I needed to "fix" something. each time I attempted to do this I...
  8. Unable to add Gmail account in Mail app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add Gmail account in Mail app: Hi, I got into a problem that I can't add my Google and Yahoo account on mail apps of win 10. I'm sure that the problem doesn't related to any account issue because the apps is crashing when I click to add an account before the user and password page, that the...
  9. Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows: I'm not able to add my account under "Settings > Access work or school". My OneNote can't sync to my account either and my Outlook 2016 doesn't allow me to open the folders after adding the account. How should I proceed?...
  10. Mail App & Exchange Account

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App & Exchange Account: My university account comes up with the error code 0x85002012 (Something went wrong: we can't sync right now). Whenever I add the account (via Exchange or manual server configuration) it works for a week to a month, but it starts doing this after some amount of time. Is their...