Windows 10: Unable to add payment method

Discus and support Unable to add payment method in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi There, I'm unable to add payment method using a credit card based out of India, could you please help resolve this error. Here's the error Check... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PraveenPagadala, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Unable to add payment method

Hi There, I'm unable to add payment method using a credit card based out of India, could you please help resolve this error. Here's the error

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

I've checked with my bank and there are no issues with the details

:)

PraveenPagadala, Nov 24, 2020

2. To REMOVE a payment method or switch between payment methods

To add a payment method or switch between payment methods By default, apps are added to your phone bill when mobile payments are offered. To pay with a credit card instead:

• On the phone or on windowsphone.com, tap
      Add or switch payment methods on the purchase confirmation screen.
    • Add a new payment method or change the payment method.
    Like always, things are made difficult for the end user

HOW TO REMOVE A PAYMENT METHOD ?

I have removed my visa card, but now have my mobile operator listed as a payment method, how to REMOVE this ?

KingJohnEngland, Nov 24, 2020
  3. No payment method.

Hi Darey2013,

Thanks for posting on the forum,

I would suggest to do the following: from your phone go to settings > email+ account > and check the first email on the list under "Microsoft Account", then from your pc log in to this web site

https://commerce.microsoft.com with the same email and password and check, please, under payment method if you can see your credit card listed, if not click
    on "add payment method" and add your credit card.

After that restart your phone and check if you can buy an app to test the card.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards.

Gianpaolo

Gianpaolo L., Nov 24, 2020
  4. Unable to add payment method

payment method

To add a card or other payment method to your Microsoft account:

• Sign in to account.microsoft.com.
    • Go to Payment & billing and select
      Payment options.
    • Select Add payment option.
    • Fill in the required fields, and hit Next. If you don't get any more prompts, you're done.

Its the only way I can help....Unable to add payment method :)

AnkitSatpathy, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Unable to add payment method

1. Unable to add payment method - Similar Threads - Unable add payment

2. Unable to manage my payment method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to manage my payment method: I added a payment method to subscribe to one app on my windows 11 PC. But it said the payment failed and to contact my bank for more details. Five minutes later I get an sms from my bank saying Microsoft took 8 EP from my account no service provided in exchange. So I wanted...
  3. Unable to manage my payment method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to manage my payment method: I added a payment method to subscribe to one app on my windows 11 PC. But it said the payment failed and to contact my bank for more details. Five minutes later I get an sms from my bank saying Microsoft took 8 EP from my account no service provided in exchange. So I wanted...
  4. Can't add any Payment method

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add any Payment method: We couldn't add your payment method.Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit can help.It is a new created account.What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-any-payment-method/70ff14ca-5121-4cf3-8906-d47c1cc0909f
  5. Can't add any Payment method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add any Payment method: We couldn't add your payment method.Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit can help.It is a new created account.What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-any-payment-method/70ff14ca-5121-4cf3-8906-d47c1cc0909f
  6. Can't add any Payment method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Add more payment methods in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add more payment methods in Microsoft Store: Hi,I've two debit cards, one is Master Card and other is RuPay. I can see that Master Card, Visa and American Express cards are supported in India but my Master Card is not working. Later I got to know that it needs to be International Debit Card. Or the banks which follow 3D...
  8. ADD A NEW PAYMENT METHOD

ADD A NEW PAYMENT METHOD: I humbly request MICROSOFT to add a new payment method for the users in India. Recently I tried to make some purchases from Microsoft store, and it had only shown options of debit card and credit card. and among those cards it had not shown RUPAY CARD as an option. I request...
  9. How to add payment method

How to add payment method: I want to add a payment method, it is a netbanking option for the Microsoft Store. Is it possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-payment-method/6e29d9a8-4aff-468c-91a6-1914f56f6f75
  10. issue for add payment method

issue for add payment method: ''Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." it's show on screen but i fill all detial corectlly ,so why i am seen this....? and what can i do...?...