Windows 10: Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows

Discus and support Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm not able to add my account under "Settings > Access work or school". My OneNote can't sync to my account either and my Outlook 2016 doesn't allow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by #EDWARD LIM XUN QIAN#, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows

I'm not able to add my account under "Settings > Access work or school". My OneNote can't sync to my account either and my Outlook 2016 doesn't allow me to open the folders after adding the account. How should I proceed?

:)

#EDWARD LIM XUN QIAN#, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365

Source: https://blogs.office.com/2017/01/23/...-availability/

Brink, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows

syncing cortana with office 365

Hi Aaron,

Syncing Cortana with Office 365 requires a work or school account and must authorize Cortana to access Office 365 on your behalf.

We would also like to clarify your concern about "having management problems with synching accounts in general?", what do you mean by that?

We will keep an eye for your response to assist you promptly.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows

1. Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows - Similar Threads - Unable add sync

2. School Account With Office 365 Causing Error Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    School Account With Office 365 Causing Error Notification: Hello,A year ago I transferred to new university which provides Office 365 to it's students. Since accessing Office 365 for the first time, I continuously got notifications stating that there is an issue with my work or school account. Recently, I cloned my laptop onto a...
  3. School Account With Office 365 Causing Error Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    School Account With Office 365 Causing Error Notification: Hello,A year ago I transferred to new university which provides Office 365 to it's students. Since accessing Office 365 for the first time, I continuously got notifications stating that there is an issue with my work or school account. Recently, I cloned my laptop onto a...
  4. School Account With Office 365 Causing Error Notification

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App: Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-office-365exchange-email-account-on/941459e9-e6f8-4ff5-97b9-79101b1e4f77
  6. unable to add a school or work account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to add a school or work account: when i try to add the account the following error message appears: Something went wrong your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. This device might not be able to access some resources, such as WI-FI,VPN, or email....
  7. office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    office 365 account: I want to add a computer to my office 365 account. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-account/976e110e-fae8-43ab-9520-8b38d37744ac"
  8. Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account: Hello, I have an Office 365 from school and I want to sync the email, contacts, etc. to the Office 365 account. Before this I was able to do it with just a Microsoft live.com email login. But I can't seem to be able the do the same process with my school address login. I...
  9. Problems logging out of my school account in Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems logging out of my school account in Office 365: Hello, I found some issues today on my account when it does not fully sign out. When I logged in by my sharepoint then tried to log off from the Office homepage, it gave me an error saying "Sorry, but we are having trouble singing you out." It also gave me a code: Request...
  10. Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365: We are excited to announce that School Data Sync (SDS), our online classroom automation solution, is moving from preview to general availability! Please fill out this request form to sign up, and we’ll help you to deploy it—for free. SDS helps schools automatically create...