Windows 10: Unable To add/use My Debit Card

Discus and support Unable To add/use My Debit Card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I'm from India. My Debit Card is a Visa Card and authorised for International Transactions. But I'm getting a error while adding it in Payment... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RMKHODA, Nov 21, 2019.

1. RMKHODA Win User

Unable To add/use My Debit Card

Hello
    I'm from India. My Debit Card is a Visa Card and authorised for International Transactions. But I'm getting a error while adding it in Payment method "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."
    I have already contact Bank, There is no problem from their side. I'm using correct information for billing and other details.
    I have already contact Chat support but didn't get any solution. I can't contact through call as I can't speak in English, Only hindi. Please Help if someone can suggest me a solution for it.

:)

RMKHODA, Nov 21, 2019

2. how to pay or purchase app by debit card.

So I do not believe there is an option to pay via debit card. On my account in the USA, I only have the option to use a credit card or PayPal.

Unable To add/use My Debit Card 10225955315_e62eed868f.jpg

That said, I am not sure about this but I believe that if you set up a new payment option and choose credit card (assuming debit card is not an option) and input all the information it should work. Make sure the following is true:

• your debit card must have either the Visa or MasterCard logo on.
    • Your debit card cannot have restrictions on subscription-based internet purchases. If you are not sure whether your debit card has restrictions on subscription-based Internet purchases, contact the financial institution that issued the debit card.
    • You must have more than one dollar in your debit card account.
    Give it a try and see if it works ...

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Debit Cards?

To the best of my kowledge, the accepted forms of payment in Marketplace are with a credit card or debit card (debit cards with the
    Visa or MasterCard logo), or to use your mobile phone bill (depending on your mobile operator’s agreement).

That said, it only shows credit cards on my available option so I am assuming that a debit card with the
    Visa or MasterCard logo would be accepted. I do not use debit cards so I cannot offer anything from personal experience roscros.

4. Unable To add/use My Debit Card

can i use debit card instead of credit card for buying games in store

So I am not sure about this but I believe that if you set up a new payment option and choose credit card (assuming debit card is not an option) and input all the information it should work. Make sure the following is true:

• your debit card must have either the Visa or MasterCard logo on.
    • Your debit card cannot have restrictions on subscription-based internet purchases. If you are not sure whether your debit card has restrictions on subscription-based Internet purchases, contact the financial institution that issued the debit card.
    • You must have more than one dollar in your debit card account.
    Give it a try and see if it works ...

Thema:

Unable To add/use My Debit Card

1. Unable To add/use My Debit Card - Similar Threads - Unable add Debit

2. cant use my debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant use my debit card: I entered my debit card details correct and it says that "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" and it is shown beneath my card number I have checked my card number several times its coorrect but yet shows the same.I tried another debit...
  3. cant use my debit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant use my debit card: I entered my debit card details correct and it says that "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" and it is shown beneath my card number I have checked my card number several times its coorrect but yet shows the same.I tried another debit...
  4. Cannot add new Debit card to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add new Debit card to my account: Hi Community,Whenever I try to add my SBI International VISA debit card to my account, it throws me a error saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I have had this issue with my previous international card as well. Yes, the details I enter...
  5. Cannot add new Debit card to my account

Cannot add new Debit card to my account: Hi Community,Whenever I try to add my SBI International VISA debit card to my account, it throws me a error saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I have had this issue with my previous international card as well. Yes, the details I enter...
  6. Unable To add/use My CIMB Malaysia Debit Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable To add/use My CIMB Malaysia Debit Card: Hello,I'm from Malaysia. My CIMB Debit Card is a Master Card and authorised for International Transactions. But I'm getting a error while adding it in Payment method "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I encountered this problem when I...
  7. Unable To add/use My CIMB Malaysia Debit Card

Unable To add/use My CIMB Malaysia Debit Card: Hello,I'm from Malaysia. My CIMB Debit Card is a Master Card and authorised for International Transactions. But I'm getting a error while adding it in Payment method "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I encountered this problem when I...
  8. unable to purchase and add my debit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to purchase and add my debit card: Hi Team, I want to purchase from microsoft store but it always shows error on my card details which as per records are correct. sometimes it shows incorrect name or card number or CVV but all things are correct. I am fed up of adding my card details in payment method, it...
  9. I can't add debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't add debit card: I tried to add a debit card from microsoft site it is showing " check the info you entered. it doesn't match the info for this card". I checked my details but it was correct , then i tried the same with other card but it shows the same response. I'm from india....
  10. cant add visa debit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant add visa debit card: I have a international visa debit card.im unable to add it to Microsoft payment account...its repeatedly asking me to correct the info given.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-visa-debit-card/eed658c6-a370-4ab3-a6bc-bf6a29923b7c