Windows 10: Unable to Add Windows 7 Drivers to SCCM

Discus and support Unable to Add Windows 7 Drivers to SCCM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to create drivers for an HP Workstation Z400 in SCCM, so that when I start a network boot image through SCCM, it loads the drivers. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dr. Yeehaw, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Unable to Add Windows 7 Drivers to SCCM

I am trying to create drivers for an HP Workstation Z400 in SCCM, so that when I start a network boot image through SCCM, it loads the drivers. I have been able to do this for newer models with current Windows 10 drivers. However, the Z400 does not have Windows 10 drivers, the most applicable set of drivers is from Windows 7, and those do not import successfully into SCCM.

Is there a workaround for this? Could I use whatever base set of drivers Windows loads into their imaging disks/ISO's?

Also, I am aware that there are better ways to load drivers as part of an image. This is our policy and it will not change in the near future; please help me with the issue presented.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

Dr. Yeehaw, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Unable to Add Windows 7 Drivers to SCCM

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Add Windows 7 Drivers to SCCM

1. Unable to Add Windows 7 Drivers to SCCM - Similar Threads - Unable Add Drivers

2. SCCM wont import any drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCCM wont import any drivers: I'm in the process of setting up a new SCCM server and migrating data across from the old one using migration jobs. So far everything has migrated fine, except drivers. When troubleshooting this, I tried to manually import an Intel Ethernet driver as a test, and even that is...
  3. SCCM wont import any drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM wont import any drivers: I'm in the process of setting up a new SCCM server and migrating data across from the old one using migration jobs. So far everything has migrated fine, except drivers. When troubleshooting this, I tried to manually import an Intel Ethernet driver as a test, and even that is...
  4. sccm

in Windows 10 Customization
    sccm: Hi guys,When I install SCCM in VMware 17 and want to run it, I face error 1602 " Unable to connect to the VMM management server localhost. The virtual Machine Manager service on that server did not respond . What's the best resolution?Sincerely,David* Moved from Insider...
  5. Windows 7 Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Drivers: I am having to use a borrowed laptop that runs on windows 7. I need top update the drivers. Doefor free, so I can use it properly.Does anyone know how I can do that.Thanks guys...
  6. Driver for window 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver for window 7: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0753&SUBSYS_01531025&REV_A2 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0753&SUBSYS_01531025 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0753&CC_0B4000 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0753&CC_0B40 Above co processor driver required. Please help...
  7. Driver for window 7

Driver for window 7: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0753&SUBSYS_01531025&REV_A2 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0753&SUBSYS_01531025 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0753&CC_0B4000 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0753&CC_0B40 Above co processor driver required. Please help...
  8. unable add account on windows

unable add account on windows: I have been trying for a while to add my google account to my windows. Its shows error 0x80070490. Suggest a solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-add-account-on-windows/dbeaf94a-681c-42ce-aa09-b4fc6e57a3ad
  9. SCCM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCCM: ======= ======= DeploymentSoftware CenterBITShang bits queue ====== ======· ServicesBITS · <ProgramData>\Microsoft\Network\Downloader · BITS bitsadmin /list /allusers bits...
  10. SCCM - USMT - Windows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SCCM - USMT - Windows 7 to Windows 10: Dear All :) I do the migration of W7 to W10. On W7, the user profiles are on the D Drive and on W10 on the %systemdrive% I will use the MigDoc.xml and MigApps.xml. The MigApps is coming from the Ehler custom xml. So... Here my questions... Could you please tell or...