Windows 10: Unable to add work account to Microsoft Store App and Edge Chromium based version

Discus and support Unable to add work account to Microsoft Store App and Edge Chromium based version in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just upgraded my work laptop from an old Lenovo to one of the new Lenovo work laptops with top of the line specs. I was however able to link my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HARIGE, Sep 12, 2019.

1. HARIGE Win User

Unable to add work account to Microsoft Store App and Edge Chromium based version

I just upgraded my work laptop from an old Lenovo to one of the new Lenovo work laptops with top of the line specs. I was however able to link my office( work) account office 365 to my Edge Chromium browser while adding profile, but now when I try to link, it opens up the pop up but wll never load the login page.

Open Edge Beta ( chromium Based)

Top Right corner; Add Profile; Sign In>

Work or school account( assigned by your org)

Enter email id

Taking you to org's sign in page

Signing in …

That's it. It just keeps spinning, wont take me to the login page. But if I open the same (okta based) login page in a separate window, it woks.

Mcrosoft Edge Beta: Ver

Version 77.0.235.24 (Official build) beta (64-bit)

** I have the same problem when I try adding the account to Microsoft Store

Please help!

:)

HARIGE, Sep 12, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Microsoft store and Edge not working

Hi Javier,

There may be an issue with the settings or files of Windows Store and Microsoft Edge that is why they cannot connect to the Internet. If you currently have the version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) of Windows 10, you can use the repair app tool to resolve
    the issue. To run the tool, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Apps.
    • On the left pane, choose Apps & features.
    • Look for the Windows Store app, and then select it.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • You can choose either "Repair" or "Reset". Choose Repair.
    • Do the same steps to Microsoft Edge.
    • Access Windows Store and Microsoft Edge to see if they will connect to the Internet.
    • If the issue persists, we recommend that you use the reset tool. This will clear the data of the apps. You can follow the same steps again but instead of choosing "Repair", choose
      Reset.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Sep 12, 2019
  4. LEOPEVA64 Win User

Unable to add work account to Microsoft Store App and Edge Chromium based version

Microsoft’s new Chromium Edge browser leaked online.

No, and maybe there are not going to be any more leaked versions, I think Microsoft has already taken steps so that there are no more leaks:

Microsoft’s new Chromium Edge browser leaked online.

Although you never know, suddenly someone else will appear to leak the new versions or maybe Microsoft will decide to release the first official build these days.

LEOPEVA64, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to add work account to Microsoft Store App and Edge Chromium based version - Similar Threads - Unable add account

2. unable to add websites in fav section of edge chromium.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unable to add websites in fav section of edge chromium.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tanishvv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzm3kx/unable_to_add_websites_in_fav_section_of_edge/
  3. Unable to add my microsoft account to edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to add my microsoft account to edge: Hello, Edge doesn't let me add a profile to the browser. When I try to login through my microsoft account it tells me something went wrong with a code 0x801901f4. I also can't send a feedback from same pop-up because I am on win10 Enterprise LTSE with app store disabled. I...
  4. Unable to Install new Microsoft Edge based on Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to Install new Microsoft Edge based on Chromium: Hi all I am trying to install new edge based chromium browser but it throwing below error [img] Event Viewer [img] Windows version no. [img] I tried it on 4-5 systems. can any one please help me. 150874
  5. Unable to Install new Microsoft Edge based on Chromium

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Install new Microsoft Edge based on Chromium: Hi all I am trying to install new edge based chromium browser but it throwing below error [img] Event Viewer [img] Windows version no. [img] I tried it on 4-5 systems. can any one please help me. 150874
  6. Security baseline (FINAL) for Chromium-based Microsoft Edge, version 7

in Windows 10 News
    Security baseline (FINAL) for Chromium-based Microsoft Edge, version 7: Microsoft is pleased to announce the enterprise-ready release of the recommended security configuration baseline settings for the next version of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium, version 79. The settings recommended in this baseline are identical to the ones we recommended...
  7. Security baseline (DRAFT) for Chromium based Microsoft Edge version 78

in Windows 10 News
    Security baseline (DRAFT) for Chromium based Microsoft Edge version 78: Microsoft is pleased to announce the draft release of the recommended security configuration baseline settings for the next version of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium, version 78. Please evaluate this proposed baseline and send us your feedback through the Baselines...
  8. Is the version of MS Edge in 1909 (18363) the Chromium based one?

in Browsers and Email
    Is the version of MS Edge in 1909 (18363) the Chromium based one?: I know that we Edge users are in a small minority, but... I recently updated to 1909 from 1903. I'm not in the Release Preview ring; I used an .iso from UUPDump. My Edge favorites were scrambled. That leads me to wonder whether Edge underwent a more major change than in...
  9. Is the version of MS Edge in 1909 (18363) the Chromium based one?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is the version of MS Edge in 1909 (18363) the Chromium based one?: I know that we Edge users are in a small minority, but... I recently updated to 1909 from 1903. I'm not in the Release Preview ring; I used an .iso from UUPDump. My Edge favorites were scrambled. That leads me to wonder whether Edge underwent a more major change than in...
  10. Edge based on Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge based on Chromium?: When will Windows 10 have the Edge based on Chromium? Can users who are running the current builds of Win10 can at least test it or will we have to wait after a newer build will be released? 125918

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 edge chromium add work account

2. unable to add account microsoft edge