Windows 10: Unable to allocate my better nvidia gt 530m to games.

Discus and support Unable to allocate my better nvidia gt 530m to games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; don't know how to explain but i'm unable to allocate my nvidia mobile gpu to games. maybe the screenshot will help. nvidia panel doesn't fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NONSTOPPE9, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Unable to allocate my better nvidia gt 530m to games.

don't know how to explain but i'm unable to allocate my nvidia mobile gpu to games. maybe the screenshot will help. nvidia panel doesn't fix it.

:)

NONSTOPPE9, Jun 6, 2021

2. Unable to run games using NVIDIA graphics on Windows 10.

Hi Jaskirat,

Please reply, how did you install the games mentioned in one of the above posts (via installation media or from game website)?

Some games will not support NVIDIA as the compatible graphics display requirement. If you have installed the games either using an installation media or from game download website, check if the graphics requirements section lists NVIDIA as compatible
    graphics display on the computers.

Write to us with the status of unable to run games using NVIDIA graphics on the computer for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Use of drives wrongly allocated.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if Windows 10 is not installed properly.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "Windows 10 I discover that the 2TB hard drive that I used for photographs only has been allocated for use as the primary root drive C", are you referring that 2TB drive is where Windows 10 is installed? Which drive have you exactly clean
      install Windows 10?
    • What is the drive name where Windows 10 is previously installed?

Please get back to us with an update on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Unable to allocate my better nvidia gt 530m to games.

Can't download games

Hi Mary,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the game Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to Download the Games?
    • Are you downloading the games from Windows store?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Unable to allocate my better nvidia gt 530m to games.

1. Unable to allocate my better nvidia gt 530m to games. - Similar Threads - Unable allocate better

2. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  3. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  4. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  6. Nvidia GT 730

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia GT 730: i cannot install the latest driver from nvidia... it says , this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows.... windows 10 version 190..... pls help me...
  7. NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT compatibility

NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT compatibility: I'm currently using W7 Home Premium and would like to upgrade to W10 but I'm concerned my Nvidia graphics card is incompatible. W7 has offered an update for it but it screwed up my display so I rolled back to the previous version, driver 7.15.11.7620 dated 19 July 2008. My...
  8. NVIDIA GT 630 with Windows 10

NVIDIA GT 630 with Windows 10: I have a NVIDIA GT 630. Nothing works. Still code 43 in Device Manager, with the new 355.83!!! I am thinking to go back to Windows 7... 20357
  9. Nvidia gt 980

Nvidia gt 980: Just installed NVidia gt 980 in pc powers up fine but sends no DVI or HDMI signal to the monitor. Any ideas? 37341
  10. A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220

A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220: Hey guys, I got a new PC yesterday (well, for me it's new) but it has problem with the video card. Windows 10 isn't detecting the Display Driver, which is pretty bad because all my games are lagging because of this. When I start the computer, sometimes (not every time)...