Windows 10: Unable to amend family

Discus and support Unable to amend family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Get below error when trying to amend family permissions. Anyone have idea whats going on. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RushikeshAdhia, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Unable to amend family

Get below error when trying to amend family permissions.

Anyone have idea whats going on.

Unable to amend family 7ea64e3b-a3a6-4d52-aab4-d5c0b85870b3?upload=true.png

:)

RushikeshAdhia, Jul 22, 2019
  2. joeninet Win User

Family Settings - Unable to download apps & Games

My Family account has already been set up (www.windowsphone.com/family) and he is listed as a Family Member and I have allowed that he can access 'free & paid apps'.

My Son is still unable to download apps.

The wiki is not useful as all the steps were completed prior to me posting the question.

joeninet, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Unable to block youtube using family safety

Hi,

Thank you for updating with the status of the issue and apologies for the delay in responding.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Remove and try to re-add the site in the block list and check.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 22, 2019
  4. chipwood Win User

Unable to amend family

Amending EXIF data

I am attempting to amend EXIF data of photo in Properties, Details. I can change Data taken, which usually includes time xx:xx, When, however, I try to include time in the edit, it's not permitted. Time is automatically defaulted to the current.

Suggestions, please, how to get round this, or suitable application that will do what I want.

chipwood, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Unable to amend family

1. Unable to amend family - Similar Threads - Unable amend family

2. Unable to add a family in a family group.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to add a family in a family group.: I ma unable to add my daughter to Family Safety as a member or organizer. I even bought the Family subscription bc the support person told me I need one. I am not sure it's true as it worked previously on the old laptop.I am running Windows 10 though it doesnt really matter...
  3. Unable to add a family in a family group.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add a family in a family group.: I ma unable to add my daughter to Family Safety as a member or organizer. I even bought the Family subscription bc the support person told me I need one. I am not sure it's true as it worked previously on the old laptop.I am running Windows 10 though it doesnt really matter...
  4. Unable to add a family in a family group.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Permissions to amend .../Windows/SHELLNEW/ contents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permissions to amend .../Windows/SHELLNEW/ contents: The default UK Excel worksheet held in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\vfs\Windows\SHELLNEW is incorrect and I need to replace it. How do I give myself full rights to edit this folder? I am the sole owner, administrator and user of my PC, so I must not be locked out....
  6. Permissions to amend .../Windows/SHELLNEW/ contents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permissions to amend .../Windows/SHELLNEW/ contents: The default UK Excel worksheet held in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\vfs\Windows\SHELLNEW is incorrect and I need to replace it. How do I give myself full rights to edit this folder? I am the sole owner, administrator and user of my PC, so I must not be locked out....
  7. Unable to add a family member in microsoft family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to add a family member in microsoft family: I am logged in with the admin account and trying to add a family member but in the family and other users option it is saying "We couldn't connect to microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date".. Pleaase help me with this!...
  8. How to amend Caption/Text in Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to amend Caption/Text in Paint: How can I amend text in a picture, when I've re-opened the item? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-amend-captiontext-in-paint/57b3da70-9bb9-41ad-8c33-9d202d2d2936
  9. Amend the user name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Amend the user name: I would like to know how to change the user account in latest updated Windows 10 ver. of my PC from C:\user\user to C:\user\wan? I have read over some postings in the community but cannot find the way. Grateful if anyone can help...
  10. Amending EXIF data

in Windows 10 Support
    Amending EXIF data: I am attempting to amend EXIF data of photo in Properties, Details. I can change Data taken, which usually includes time xx:xx, When, however, I try to include time in the edit, it's not permitted. Time is automatically defaulted to the current. Suggestions, please, how to...