Windows 10: Unable to app, downloaded from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Unable to app, downloaded from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Sir, Till last week, there no problem, on "UPDATE & RESTART", when ever I saw that I click and do them.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Unable to app, downloaded from Microsoft Store

Dear Sir,

Till last week, there no problem, on "UPDATE & RESTART", when ever I saw that I click and do them.

Last week, when I do "Update & restart", after that there in the system " Preparing Automatic Repairs" & blocked to open.

When My friend made, reduce the excess files, in the "DRIVE C", and transfer them to the new one" NEW VOLUME D".

After that there is no problem to open, also, UPDATE & RESTART , the system.

Now my " Tamil News" app., which is easily operate it till, last week, is gone.

Hence, I download the "Tamil News" app. from MICRISOFT STORE, but not yet to open now. also the system is slow now.

Is there any problem to download any apps. from MICROSOFT STORE.?

Please guide me( an old man, 69 yrs, who do not know the basic principles of COMPUTER) do well.

UMACHANDRAN VISWANATHAN.

***Modified Title from: How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE?***

:)

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Dec 23, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Unable to app, downloaded from Microsoft Store

Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate you interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to download Apps from Windows Store, we will help you to resolve this issue.

• Kindly let us know if you are able to see any error message/ notification.

I suggest you to login through administrator Microsoft Account and perform the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.

• Type the below command in the Command Prompt:

• powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Unable to app, downloaded from Microsoft Store

1. Unable to app, downloaded from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Unable app downloaded

2. Unable to download apps from the Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download apps from the Microsoft Store.: I've recently purchased a pre-order for a game on the Microsoft Store that is coming out in a couple weeks and it's available for preload. But every time I click install, the pop-up, "Try Again Later. Something happened on our end." always appears and doesn't allow me to...
  3. Unable to download apps from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download apps from the Microsoft Store.: I've recently purchased a pre-order for a game on the Microsoft Store that is coming out in a couple weeks and it's available for preload. But every time I click install, the pop-up, "Try Again Later. Something happened on our end." always appears and doesn't allow me to...
  4. Unable to download Apps from microsoft store

Unable to download Apps from microsoft store: Hi,I am unable to download any app from Microsoft store when i click on get button on application nothing happen please help me to solve this problem i reset microsoft store but the problem is not solved .Thank you...
  5. Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store

Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store: HELLO MICROSOFT TEAM THIS IS AVINASH SHAKAYA I NEED YOUR HELP'...
  6. Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store

Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store: Hi, I know this question has been asked several times throughout the years but I have the same problem and the suggestions did not help. All the apps that I try to install are stuck at 'Downloading...' . Things that I have tried so far: 1. Log off and log in again to...
  7. Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store: I cant get apps on the store I try to get to and it gos to my home screen ***Original title: apps*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-apps-from-microsoft-store/7dc2d2e6-44ce-4104-add4-32b18cca54ee
  8. Unable to download apps from Microsoft store

Unable to download apps from Microsoft store: I am having an issue with downloading or updating apps from the Microsoft store. I have tried signing out and then back in to the store, resetting the store app, clearing the cache, I have tried the windows store and windows update troubleshooters, I have re-registered all...
  9. Unable to download apps from the microsoft store

Unable to download apps from the microsoft store: I am unable to download apps from the store on windows 10. When I try it only greets me with: "Try again later. Something happened at our end". It's really annoying and the microsoft customer support is garbage....
  10. Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.: I have a new build PC (first time for me to do this) and have Win 10 pro 64 bit loaded. I can access the internet but when I try to download an App from the Microsoft store I'm told " It appears you are not connected to the internet " A fault code of 0x800704cf is also shown,...