Windows 10: Unable To Archieve Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

Discus and support Unable To Archieve Emails From Gmail Using MailStore. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to archive emails from gmail using mailstore home version.12 It keeps on coming up with ssl error, mailstore said to switch off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pedromidlands, May 21, 2019.

1. Unable To Archieve Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

Hi,

I'm trying to archive emails from gmail using mailstore home version.12

It keeps on coming up with ssl error, mailstore said to switch off content filtering pls assist on how.

ive got windows 10 and am running avg

thanks

pedro

***Moved From: Windows 10/Security & privacy***

***Changed Original Title From: Mailstore error- content filtering***

:)

Pedromidlands, May 21, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, May 21, 2019
  3. FrankS Win User
    gmail problem

Hi
    I have several gmail accounts and can sign into Chrome with each except for one.
    When I attempt to sign in with the problem account it tells me that the password is incorrect.
    Using Gmail's account recovery & 2 factor authentication gmail sends a verification code to my phone (which I receive).
    The next step is to enter the verification code into account recovery which it accepts.
    It then states that it will send a code to my recovery email address.
    However, I don't receive the email.
    I've attempted using a different recovery email address with no luck.
    Now the email account is working since it receives (& sends) emails daily (vial Mailbird).
    It's just not possible to sign into Chrome with it.
    Any suggestions?

FrankS, May 21, 2019
  4. fisher99 Win User

Unable To Archieve Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Unable To Archieve Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

1. Unable To Archieve Emails From Gmail Using MailStore. - Similar Threads - Unable Archieve Emails

2. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  3. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  4. Unable to sync using my gmail email

Unable to sync using my gmail email: I am unable to sync my gmail email address. I receive a message that says I am not connected to the internet and gives a code of 0x800704cf. But, if I use my outlook email address it works. I can enable sync. I even created a new gmail email address and it still fails...
  5. UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX

UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX: I am unable to send email using my GMAIL account, all emails end up in my spam box. How can I correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-email-using-gmail-on-this-pc/aa91df48-7e8f-4a19-a327-434aee690446
  6. emails from gmail to outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    emails from gmail to outlook 2019: how to trasfer emails from gmail to outlook 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-from-gmail-to-outlook-2019/fc22acc7-8dd2-48fb-a58b-2c0a3c43d39a
  7. How to recover email from gmail

in Browsers and Email
    How to recover email from gmail: Today is the 21st. On the 3rd or 4th of this month I sent an email on gmail and now I can't find it. It would now be 17 days since it was sent. It may have been deleted. Does anyone know of a way that I can recover that email? Later: Tried the gmail recovery tool without...
  8. Outlook emails from Office 365are not backing up on MailStore Home

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook emails from Office 365are not backing up on MailStore Home: I have, over the last month, been getting emails yet when I run MailStore Home, it says I only have 34 emails. My partner shares this same computer, yet his emails are shown to increase when backing up his emails with MailStore Home. "Outlook data file" is shown under...
  9. Unable To Archive Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

Unable To Archive Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.: Hi, I'm trying to archive emails from gmail using mailstore home version.12 It keeps on coming up with ssl error, mailstore said to switch off content filtering pls assist on how. ive got windows 10 and am running avg thanks pedro ***Moved From: Windows 10/Security &...
  10. Unable To Archieve Emaisl From Gmail Using MailStore.

Unable To Archieve Emaisl From Gmail Using MailStore.: Hi, I'm trying to archive emails from gmail using mailstore home version.12 It keeps on coming up with ssl error, mailstore said to switch off content filtering pls assist on how. ive got windows 10 and am running avg thanks pedro ***Moved From: Windows 10/Security &...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trying to archive mail using mailstore application

2. what is this about not using official gmail app need to swtich now