Windows 10: Unable To Archive Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

Discus and support Unable To Archive Emails From Gmail Using MailStore. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to archive emails from gmail using mailstore home version.12 It keeps on coming up with ssl error, mailstore said to switch off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pedromidlands, May 21, 2019.

1. Unable To Archive Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

Hi,

I'm trying to archive emails from gmail using mailstore home version.12

It keeps on coming up with ssl error, mailstore said to switch off content filtering pls assist on how.

ive got windows 10 and am running avg

thanks

pedro

***Moved From: Windows 10/Security & privacy***

***Changed Original Title From: Mailstore error- content filtering***

:)

Pedromidlands, May 21, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

archive

Hi, it depends what you want to do.
    Are you
    a. Looking for Gmail's Archive function? - If so, see below.
    or
    b. Wanting to save a copy of your emails permanently?

If you mean by archive that you want to save a copy then:
    If you just have a very few emails you want to save, then you can individually save them to your PC as an eml file, for example.
    How to Save a Gmail Email to an EML File

But if you are referring to the Archive function on gmail, which does this:
    Archive or mute Gmail messages - Computer - Gmail Help

E.g. rt click an email, click Archive.

Archive lots of emails?
    To save a LOT of emails on your hard disk, Mailstore (@Sheltieuk above) seems a good option.

Otherwise you'd need to install an email client on your PC and configure it to receive your gmail emails. I would not recommend you use Win 10's Mail app.

dalchina, May 21, 2019
  3. Where do Gmail archived emails go?

I am aware others have asked similar questions, but I'm still unclear exactly what the answer is.

I am using the Windows 10 email client, and have two inboxes coming into it. Microsoft lists them as two separate inboxes, an Outlook Hotmail one, and Gmail. They are not joined.

Most of my emails are from Gmail. When an email comes in and the little box pops up on the right hand bottom corner of the screen, one of the options is 'archive'. When I click that, the email disappears - somewhere. Who knows where. A search of file manager
    hasn't turned up anything that looks likely, and from other answers on this site it appears Microsoft is in no hurry to provide an archive folder for Gmail accounts. I can see the Archive folder in the other part of the email client, but it says that folder
    is empty.

1. Does anybody know where the emails go to when I select the Archive option for a Gmail that comes into the in box?

2. If I joined the Hotmail and Gmail inboxes together, does anybody know if the Gmail emails would actually archive into the only available Archive folder?

thanks

LeanneMete, May 21, 2019
  4. DannyC Win User

Unable To Archive Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

DannyC, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Unable To Archive Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

1. Unable To Archive Emails From Gmail Using MailStore. - Similar Threads - Unable Archive Emails

2. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  3. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  4. Unable to sync using my gmail email

Unable to sync using my gmail email: I am unable to sync my gmail email address. I receive a message that says I am not connected to the internet and gives a code of 0x800704cf. But, if I use my outlook email address it works. I can enable sync. I even created a new gmail email address and it still fails...
  5. Unable to archive emails

Unable to archive emails: Hello, I am unable to archive emails in Mail for Windows 10 app. When I click on archive, it automatically disappears from archived emails within a minute. I am unable to recover those emails. Is there a solution?...
  6. Unable to archive mails on my Gmail account

Unable to archive mails on my Gmail account: Go to Inbox and click on archive icon of any mail. Getting green notification "Archived". Expected result: Mail should be removed from Inbox. Actual result: Mail is not removed from Inbox....
  7. Outlook emails from Office 365are not backing up on MailStore Home

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook emails from Office 365are not backing up on MailStore Home: I have, over the last month, been getting emails yet when I run MailStore Home, it says I only have 34 emails. My partner shares this same computer, yet his emails are shown to increase when backing up his emails with MailStore Home. "Outlook data file" is shown under...
  8. Problem with archiving emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with archiving emails: I want toarchive emails from gmail address and try to use mailstore home version.12. However, I will get ssl error, and mailstore requires to switch off content filtering. I use Windows 10 and am running AVG...
  9. Unable To Archieve Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

Unable To Archieve Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.: Hi, I'm trying to archive emails from gmail using mailstore home version.12 It keeps on coming up with ssl error, mailstore said to switch off content filtering pls assist on how. ive got windows 10 and am running avg thanks pedro ***Moved From: Windows 10/Security &...
  10. Unable To Archieve Emaisl From Gmail Using MailStore.

Unable To Archieve Emaisl From Gmail Using MailStore.: Hi, I'm trying to archive emails from gmail using mailstore home version.12 It keeps on coming up with ssl error, mailstore said to switch off content filtering pls assist on how. ive got windows 10 and am running avg thanks pedro ***Moved From: Windows 10/Security &...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem archiving gmail with mailstore