Windows 10: Unable to attach documents to Gmail

Discus and support Unable to attach documents to Gmail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For several days I have been unable to attach documents to emails. File explorer opens and either the files are not there OR if they are as soon as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jenny394, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Jenny394 Win User

Unable to attach documents to Gmail

For several days I have been unable to attach documents to emails. File explorer opens and either the files are not there OR if they are as soon as I click on it the CPU usage ramps up dramatically and the program stops responding. I cannot find a solution to this problem anywher.I have already -run windows updaterestarted my computer

:)

Jenny394, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Gmail has stopped attaching my Word documents

Hi Andrew,

A corrupted file is can be the possible reason why you're unable to attach a document file. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to attach a document?
    • Which browser are you using when accessing your Gmail?
    • Does this happen only with Word files?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Unable to attach a document

Just purchased an HP Spectre X360 last night and am unable to even attach a document to an email in Gmail....I have switched from Edge to Chrome and still after 4 hours I cannot attach a file. Have never had a problem in the past with Windows 7 Pro. I
    have restarted the system multiple times and still cannot attach. Wishing now i had taken my old laptop somewhere and had them try and save it instead of buying new. Any suggestions before i take it back or throw it out the window?

AnneCarrancejie, Jul 16, 2021
  4. Unable to attach documents to Gmail

Can't attach documents

I haven't tried the Mail App because Gmail is all I use.

BobArnold_709, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

Unable to attach documents to Gmail

1. Unable to attach documents to Gmail - Similar Threads - Unable attach documents

2. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to attach files on Gmail.: The problem started today after an automatic windows update. ERROR: This file is 0 bytes, so it will not attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-attach-files-on-gmail/839e9ee2-f5c3-473c-be46-e3fa35d6c602
  3. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to attach files on Gmail.: The problem started today after an automatic windows update. ERROR: This file is 0 bytes, so it will not attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-attach-files-on-gmail/839e9ee2-f5c3-473c-be46-e3fa35d6c602
  4. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Gmail/attached pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail/attached pictures: Can't view photos or videos in emails without saving to onedrive. I see a thread back in 2017 and it still applies. I do NOT want to use onedirve or mydrive. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO OPEN PICTURES AND SAVE TO MY PICTURES FOLDER IN GMAIL. This is not about saving anything to MS...
  6. Unable to attach documents to email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to attach documents to email: I have Windows 10, but do not have Office, therefore I am unable to use Word. I bought a word processor, called Atlantis a number of years ago, which works fine for me. However, to-day I wanted to attach a file from Atlantis and it came up in Gobbledegook. Is Microsoft...
  7. Unable to upload attachments on Gmail, Whatsapp Web, etc

Unable to upload attachments on Gmail, Whatsapp Web, etc: Hello, I am currently having Windows 10 "Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.662". I am having problems attaching files online Gmail, Whatsapp Web, etc. I usually connect to my WiFi network and other devices connected to the same network work just fine. So far I have tried...
  8. Can't attach Excel document to gmail

Can't attach Excel document to gmail: Recently, I tried many times to attached an Excel document to gmail, but it didn't go through. Could anybody give me a hand? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-attach-excel-document-to-gmail/0f635654-8b1b-4b07-ab2b-20a09c590b01
  9. Gmail attachments not showing

Gmail attachments not showing: Attachments I send from a gmail account often do not show up for Windows 10 users but will show up on other systems. Help please. My Windows 10 clients think I’m an incompetent email user....
  10. unable to attach files to my gmail

unable to attach files to my gmail: When I tried to attach files to me gmail, I compose and address the email as usual. then I click on the file attachment icon, and my file folder opens on the screen, then I select the file. Double clicking does not put the file name in the area where it ususally goes, and...