Windows 10: Unable to attach files across different browsers. It opens up the file explorer windows and...

Discus and support Unable to attach files across different browsers. It opens up the file explorer windows and... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to attach files via browser. I have tried resetting the broswers to default. And tried the sfc scannow utility as well. Nothing helped.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Elangoprasad, May 11, 2021.

1. Unable to attach files across different browsers. It opens up the file explorer windows and...

I am unable to attach files via browser. I have tried resetting the broswers to default. And tried the sfc scannow utility as well. Nothing helped.

:)

Elangoprasad, May 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 11, 2021
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, May 11, 2021
  4. geno368 Win User

Unable to attach files across different browsers. It opens up the file explorer windows and...

Some files listed in Windows Explorer are blue font

I seem to have run out of room on a Windows XP Pro system. I tried to defrag but don't have but 7% room available. I looked in Windows Explorer to try to find some huge files that might be corrupt and I see a few that are listed in blue. What does that mean? I have not compressed anything on purpose. Thanks

geno368, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Unable to attach files across different browsers. It opens up the file explorer windows and...

1. Unable to attach files across different browsers. It opens up the file explorer windows and... - Similar Threads - Unable attach files

2. File explorer opening but not popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer opening but not popping up.: I downloaded a game and when I was optimizing its display settings, I switched onto my graphics card rather than the default graphic settings. Suddenly that game crashed and now I'm unable to access any of my files. Whenever I try to open files explorer it opens up in the...
  3. File explorer opening but not popping up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer opening but not popping up.: I downloaded a game and when I was optimizing its display settings, I switched onto my graphics card rather than the default graphic settings. Suddenly that game crashed and now I'm unable to access any of my files. Whenever I try to open files explorer it opens up in the...
  4. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to attach files on Gmail.: The problem started today after an automatic windows update. ERROR: This file is 0 bytes, so it will not attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-attach-files-on-gmail/839e9ee2-f5c3-473c-be46-e3fa35d6c602
  5. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to attach files on Gmail.: The problem started today after an automatic windows update. ERROR: This file is 0 bytes, so it will not attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-attach-files-on-gmail/839e9ee2-f5c3-473c-be46-e3fa35d6c602
  6. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Unable to open File explorer

Unable to open File explorer: I put my lap sleep about 2 hours and after that i log in to my Laptop tried to open file explorer but it loads for 2 seconds and blinks screenMonitor like refresh. Then I check the windows update it downloded a cumulative update and after restarting I tried to open file...
  8. Unable to open Office files inside file explorer

Unable to open Office files inside file explorer: I am running Windows 10. Inside file explorer, I cannot open office files word, excel, pics, etc - I CAN open PDFs. If I go into the application, word for example, I can pull the file up through browse and open it from there. I also have no preview images on pics. When I...
  9. File Explorer opens on wake up

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer opens on wake up: Every time I wake my PC from sleep mode file explorer opens twice. I have W10 home edition V1903 It's not much of a problem more a nuisance. Are there any quick fixes please? 145235
  10. Unable to Open File Explorer

Unable to Open File Explorer: Dear Team, I am unable to open file explorer or any other folders on my windows 10 desktop. I tried almost all the methods suggested in the online search results but nothing. When i click on any folder or File Explorer icon on task bar, it just dosent give any response at...