Windows 10: Unable to attach office files to mails.

Discus and support Unable to attach office files to mails. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Office files were not attaching to mail. but the pdf files are attaching easily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ManuT G, Jun 2, 2019.

1. ManuT G Win User

Unable to attach office files to mails.

Office files were not attaching to mail. but the pdf files are attaching easily

:)

ManuT G, Jun 2, 2019

2. Not able to attach office file to mail directly.

One serious issue i found in Windows 7.5 is that we can't attach any office file to mail directly.
    Suppose i have got a mail from my friend, i have to reply on that mail and have to attach 1 excel file to it, in windows 7.5 only image attachment is supported.

Will we able to attach office file and pdf in windows 8 or not ??

ShadabJalil, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to attach documents to email error The following files couldn't be attached: IMG.pdf. Please try again later

Hi Mikalbe,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?
    • Is the issue with a particular format of attachments?
    I suggest you to try attaching a different format of file and check if you are able to attach file and send mail. Also install all pending Windows updates and check. If the issue still persists follow the steps below.

App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to attach files to email. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Unable to attach office files to mails.

How to attach files from "Office" to E Mail

Hi,

I am using a Nokia Lumia 720. and I have an outlook account, which I use with regularity.

I have faced a problem which is still not resolved - how to attach files in the mail.

1. You open Outlook Mail or any mailbox that you are using and then you click on the "attach file" icon and you are taken directly to Albums. But the word, excel files which you want to use are stored in "Office". There is no way you can attach a file from
    "Office" after you have typed your mail.

2. So I used to go to "Office" first, select the file, share it in Outlook or any mail I am using, and then type out my mail. But in this way I could send only one attachment.

I believe that there is a way to address this issue and I would like to know how?

Shall be obliged for your suggestion/solutions.

Regards

Biplab Paul

biplabpaul70, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Unable to attach office files to mails.

1. Unable to attach office files to mails. - Similar Threads - Unable attach office

2. Cannot attach any MicroSoft Office file to email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot attach any MicroSoft Office file to email: When attempting any Word or Excel document to email (I have 3 web based email platforms that I've tried including gmail), my browser goes into 'Not Responding' and just keeps spinning. This happens as soon as I select the file I want to attach. I eventually need to kill it...
  3. Attaching a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attaching a file: I have a problem with attaching files in an email and an online a/r system. I scan the paperwork, it works fine, is saved to a file, I can retrieve it, so I don't think its my scanner. But when I go to attach it to an email or in a program for online A/R system, it gives...
  4. e-mail attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    e-mail attachments: Up until several days ago, I was able to open e-mail attachments, such as articles, op-eds, You Tube, etc. Not anymore. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/dcf84931-f979-4611-b7fa-adf93ba9f3b6
  5. Mail App attachments not showing

Mail App attachments not showing: Good morning, I'm an IT expert and I am struggling to solve this problem with windows 10 mail app. Windows 10 and Mail App are up to date with the latest updates. Some attachments are downloaded and are shown with the paperclip icon but other are missing... I can see them...
  6. Unable to attach files while creating a calendar invite with inbox Microsoft Mail

Unable to attach files while creating a calendar invite with inbox Microsoft Mail: Why are we unable to attach files (other than pictures) while creating a calendar invite using the inbox Microsoft Mail (Not Outlook)? There is the ability to create tables, links, and add pictures, but not able to add a pdf or other documents. If there is a way to do this,...
  7. Attachments in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Attachments in Windows 10 Mail: I am also experiencing the problem of some attachments not being received in Windows 10 mail. The latest was a .pdf file not accessible through Windows 10 mail but was accessible through my phone through gmail. I do not know whether the same problem exists on my hotmail...
  8. E-mail attachments

E-mail attachments: Cannot attached files when sending e-mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/2f2e4129-5d02-4eb9-bfc1-b905de3a15bb
  9. Ofice Mail Attachments

in Browsers and Email
    Ofice Mail Attachments: Hello from Ireland: As I can't seem to get any help from the MS Office Crowd, I came here because I always get an answer here! In Office Mail, there seem to be no way to save pictures that are attached to an Email! The answers that I receive from the Office crowd in...
  10. Unable to open attachment/appointment Office Outlook/calendar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unable to open attachment/appointment Office Outlook/calendar: My client has Office outlook 2007 installed on his laptop running Windows 10. Upon receipt of an email the attachment goes to his calendar. Up until 7 days ago he was able to open the attachment/appointment directly from his calendar. The attachment/appointment is a .pdf...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file wont attach to microsoft outlook

2. unable to attach files to mail in windows 10 inbox app

3. 365 The following files couldnt be attached: Empty.txt. Please try again later. 2019