Windows 10: Unable to attach office files to mails.

Discus and support Unable to attach office files to mails. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Office files were not attaching to mail. but the pdf files are attaching easily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ManuT G, Jun 2, 2019.

1. ManuT G Win User

Unable to attach office files to mails.

Office files were not attaching to mail. but the pdf files are attaching easily

:)

ManuT G, Jun 2, 2019

2. Not able to attach office file to mail directly.

One serious issue i found in Windows 7.5 is that we can't attach any office file to mail directly.
    Suppose i have got a mail from my friend, i have to reply on that mail and have to attach 1 excel file to it, in windows 7.5 only image attachment is supported.

Will we able to attach office file and pdf in windows 8 or not ??

ShadabJalil, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to attach documents to email error The following files couldn't be attached: IMG.pdf. Please try again later

Hi Mikalbe,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?
    • Is the issue with a particular format of attachments?
    I suggest you to try attaching a different format of file and check if you are able to attach file and send mail. Also install all pending Windows updates and check. If the issue still persists follow the steps below.

App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to attach files to email. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Unable to attach office files to mails.

How to attach files from "Office" to E Mail

Hi,

I am using a Nokia Lumia 720. and I have an outlook account, which I use with regularity.

I have faced a problem which is still not resolved - how to attach files in the mail.

1. You open Outlook Mail or any mailbox that you are using and then you click on the "attach file" icon and you are taken directly to Albums. But the word, excel files which you want to use are stored in "Office". There is no way you can attach a file from
    "Office" after you have typed your mail.

2. So I used to go to "Office" first, select the file, share it in Outlook or any mail I am using, and then type out my mail. But in this way I could send only one attachment.

I believe that there is a way to address this issue and I would like to know how?

Shall be obliged for your suggestion/solutions.

Regards

Biplab Paul

biplabpaul70, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Unable to attach office files to mails.

1. Unable to attach office files to mails. - Similar Threads - Unable attach office

2. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to attach files on Gmail.: The problem started today after an automatic windows update. ERROR: This file is 0 bytes, so it will not attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-attach-files-on-gmail/839e9ee2-f5c3-473c-be46-e3fa35d6c602
  3. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to attach files on Gmail.: The problem started today after an automatic windows update. ERROR: This file is 0 bytes, so it will not attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-attach-files-on-gmail/839e9ee2-f5c3-473c-be46-e3fa35d6c602
  4. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mail attachments

Mail attachments: When trying to open catalogue attachment to auction mail received, it won't open and an icon appears which is a YELLOW SQUARE WITH MONKEY HEAD INSIDE and click1x1. What is this. Seems to be only happening since MICROSOFT EDGE format change recently....
  6. Unable to download attachment for window mail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download attachment for window mail: Hi, As per above, why isn't the mail content being downloaded by default and have to save it to read the mail Regards Allison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-attachment-for-window-mail/d7503666-65f9-492e-baf7-ed1bcedcd8b5
  7. Unable to send attachments using Win10 mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send attachments using Win10 mail.: Has the issue where mail cannot send attachments ever been resolved? I've looked through the various threads and have been unable to find the answer. Had been working for years....
  8. No Attachment in mail

No Attachment in mail: I tried to send an Email with a picture attached. the email comes but the attachment is not visible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-attachment-in-mail/2ee517d7-6bd3-48d0-92cc-7e47bc8b6ab9
  9. Attaching office files

Attaching office files: I cannot attach office files to emails. 1 It does not matter if it is outlook online or app, gmail or any other browser type. It does not matter which browser Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox have all been tried. 2 I can attach other types of files such as pdf's and jpegs. 3...
  10. Unable to open attachment/appointment Office Outlook/calendar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unable to open attachment/appointment Office Outlook/calendar: My client has Office outlook 2007 installed on his laptop running Windows 10. Upon receipt of an email the attachment goes to his calendar. Up until 7 days ago he was able to open the attachment/appointment directly from his calendar. The attachment/appointment is a .pdf...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant attach files to outlook online

2. windows 10 attaching file to calendar invite

3. file wont attach to microsoft outlook

4. unable to attach files to mail in windows 10 inbox app,
  5. 365 The following files couldnt be attached: Empty.txt. Please try again later. 2019