Windows 10: Unable to authorize my daughter's account from mine for a new Asus chromebook

Discus and support Unable to authorize my daughter's account from mine for a new Asus chromebook in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a new Asus Chromebook for my daughter and created an account for her and linked my account as gaurdian account. After that, I have not... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Mohammed vaseem1, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Unable to authorize my daughter's account from mine for a new Asus chromebook

Hi, I bought a new Asus Chromebook for my daughter and created an account for her and linked my account as gaurdian account. After that, I have not been able to sign in into the laptop at all. Even if multiple times I sign in to my parent account on outlook to give permission there is always a message saying"something is wrong, it's not you it's us" I am unable to use the new laptop. I have tried multiple times to sign in but to no avail. Please help with this issue thanks

:)

Mohammed vaseem1, Mar 30, 2023
  2. jaoneill Win User

Email account is not Mine

There are no other accounts shown in the mail app except mine. However, when I add mine and try to sync, my daughters inbox is displayed not mine.

• I have removed and added my gmail multiple times.
    • My gmail is the only option available to add; (I have attached a screenshot with my email account blocked)
      Unable to authorize my daughter's account from mine for a new Asus chromebook dad1459a-a359-47e3-9d61-0a7839df6419?upload=true.png
    • I think I need to delete my email account from Outlook.com but I do not know how as I don't see that option
    • When I sign into outlook.com and enter my gmail account and password, my daughters inbox is displayed; it wants to import her gmail account.

jaoneill, Mar 30, 2023
  3. Windows 10 to asus chromebook

If your Chromebook has limited storage, you can install a SD card with enough storage to supplement the built in storage and move apps there.

Please note, not all Chromebooks can run Windows 10, if it has a Intel processor, it has a possible chance.

If the processor in your Asus from nVidia or another brand, it will not run Windows 10.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 30, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Unable to authorize my daughter's account from mine for a new Asus chromebook

What is new in Chrome OS for Chromebook

Source: Virtual Desks, simpler printing and more

Brink, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

Unable to authorize my daughter's account from mine for a new Asus chromebook

1. Unable to authorize my daughter's account from mine for a new Asus chromebook - Similar Threads - Unable authorize daughter's

2. I'm unable to add a device to my daughter's account for Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I'm unable to add a device to my daughter's account for Family Safety: I have a Win10 laptop ver 22H2, OS build 19045.3324, with my account set to Administrator. My daughter's account on the same laptop is a Standard account. Neither account is local. When I go to Settings / Account and highlight hers, I am not given the option to Add the...
  3. Unable to authorize my daughter's account from mine for a new Asus chromebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to authorize my daughter's account from mine for a new Asus chromebook: Hi, I bought a new Asus Chromebook for my daughter and created an account for her and linked my account as gaurdian account. After that, I have not been able to sign in into the laptop at all. Even if multiple times I sign in to my parent account on outlook to give permission...
  4. Unable to authorize my daughter's account from mine for a new Asus chromebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to authorize my daughter's account from mine for a new Asus chromebook: Hi, I bought a new Asus Chromebook for my daughter and created an account for her and linked my account as gaurdian account. After that, I have not been able to sign in into the laptop at all. Even if multiple times I sign in to my parent account on outlook to give permission...
  5. trying to register my new Samsung Chromebook to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to register my new Samsung Chromebook to Microsoft account: how do I register my new Samsung Chromebook so I can download free Microsoft puzzle collection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-register-my-new-samsung-chromebook-to/c9ed8cc2-62cb-4770-bf77-d7943a3ed4d3
  6. trying to register my new Samsung Chromebook to Microsoft account

trying to register my new Samsung Chromebook to Microsoft account: how do I register my new Samsung Chromebook so I can download free Microsoft puzzle collection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-register-my-new-samsung-chromebook-to/c9ed8cc2-62cb-4770-bf77-d7943a3ed4d3
  7. Microsoft Account for my daughter

Microsoft Account for my daughter: I've recently bought my daughter a new windows 10 laptop. setting up the laptop its asking me for a microsoft account. She has her school account which i beleive is linked to microsoft but it says its not a microsoft account. i don't want to sign in using my account in case...
  8. password for daughter's new account did not save.

password for daughter's new account did not save.: Failed to properly save password for daughters new account. Now I can't do a password reset, because there is no info to give in the password reset dialog to allow a reset. She has never signed into anything and has no account history....
  9. Cant access new family account of my daughter

Cant access new family account of my daughter: I just created an account for my daughter as a user on my pc and I can't login to the Outlook email for her I just created. It keeps saying the password is wrong and now account is locked and I can't recover anything because the recovery request keeps asking me for email...
  10. moving a game license from my account to my daughters

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    moving a game license from my account to my daughters: Hi, Is it possible to move a microsoft store game from my user account to my daughters? I have just installed a game (sea of thieves PC) and happened to use my own profile while installing it. So now the game is tied to my account instead of my daughters which is...