Windows 10: Unable to block persistent spammer in GMail

Discus and support Unable to block persistent spammer in GMail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Not sure how a persistent annoying spammer somehow keeps avoiding being treated as spam by GMail, any ideas or suggestions very welcome. Thanks....... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Arcadian, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Arcadian Win User

Unable to block persistent spammer in GMail

Not sure how a persistent annoying spammer somehow keeps avoiding being treated as spam by GMail, any ideas or suggestions very welcome.

Thanks....

:)

Arcadian, Apr 8, 2020

2. Gmail leaves your account open to spammers

A new flaw has been exposed in Google’s Gmail service which could allow hackers to get hold of your contacts. When you log into your Gmail (Googlemail in some countries) account, Google will put your details into a JavaScript file. Because of this, if you browse other websites whilst logged into your account, any of them could potentially declare the function “google” and be able to get hold of all of your contacts. The only two ways to ensure your privacy is safe are to disable JavaScript in all websites except those you trust or to not browse other sites whilst logged into any Google service. Admittedly Gmail is still only a beta, but a fault like this could be quite serious.

Update: Disabling JavaScript did not solve this problem, however it appears that Google has now fixed this issue and your contacts list should be safe.

Source: Engadget

Jimmy 2004, Apr 8, 2020
  3. UserXV Win User
    Hotmail Plus Block number of spammers.

Does Hotmail Plus provide you with the capability to block an unlimited number of spammers.

UserXV, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Unable to block persistent spammer in GMail

Spammers using Nokiamail

I'm not sure if your aware of this or not, but your free e-mail is becoming an issue with spammers using it to sign up at websites and is getting very close to being added to DNSBL. I'm guessing from the ease of signup for it and lack of a proper reporting
    engine in your service as the reason for spammers being attracted to Nokiamail.

I suggest that you correct the problems before nokiamail.com emails are all blocked due to the issue.

VBT

VBTroubleshoot, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Unable to block persistent spammer in GMail

1. Unable to block persistent spammer in GMail - Similar Threads - Unable block persistent

2. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  3. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to attach files on Gmail.: The problem started today after an automatic windows update. ERROR: This file is 0 bytes, so it will not attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-attach-files-on-gmail/839e9ee2-f5c3-473c-be46-e3fa35d6c602
  4. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to attach files on Gmail.: The problem started today after an automatic windows update. ERROR: This file is 0 bytes, so it will not attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-attach-files-on-gmail/839e9ee2-f5c3-473c-be46-e3fa35d6c602
  5. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Unable to attach documents to Gmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to attach documents to Gmail: For several days I have been unable to attach documents to emails. File explorer opens and either the files are not there OR if they are as soon as I click on it the CPU usage ramps up dramatically and the program stops responding. I cannot find a solution to this problem...
  7. Gmail 'blocking'

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail 'blocking': I have blocked some spam/phishing emails via Gmail but some reappear suggesting 'unblock sender'. See attachment. WTH is going on? [img] 176018
  8. Unable to block persistent spammer in GMail

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to block persistent spammer in GMail: Not sure how a persistent annoying spammer somehow keeps avoiding being treated as spam by GMail, any ideas or suggestions very welcome. Thanks.... 153833
  9. Outlook 2016 IMAP persists in failing to connect with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 IMAP persists in failing to connect with Gmail: I have a Gmail account. I keep failing for a month now (except for a fleeting few days) to connect Outlook 2016 via IMAP to Gmail. I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 2 two months ago. I had Office 2007. POP email kept working fine. However, a month ago, the perplexing...
  10. Unsolicited contact request...Possible spammer's path

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unsolicited contact request...Possible spammer's path: An unknown person is capable of contacting people using the new Windows 10 desktop in the form of a notification. I received a notification at 11:52 AM EST on my Windows 10 desktop saying that Kyleigh Bqq would like to add me to Skype: Hi live:higherrankings I would like...