Windows 10: unable to boot.. any possible help ??

Discus and support unable to boot.. any possible help ?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I don't normally shut down my PC. But a few days ago, I restarted it, it then did not boot, not even the windows logo appearing, only "Automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tsw88, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

unable to boot.. any possible help ??

Hi, I don't normally shut down my PC. But a few days ago, I restarted it, it then did not boot, not even the windows logo appearing, only "Automatic Repair" but it lasts forever, I have forced to shut down the PC
    and then power it on again, but this doesn't help. It just gets stuck at the screen for hours and hours.

I can't even boot to Safe Mode

What can I do now? or what should I do now?

I feel that I won't be able to boot to the windows again. However, I don't want to format the drive because I think there must be something on my system drive that I'll need to create a backup first.

Can I make a USB bootable stick that I'll be able to boot to a windows based environment where I can check to see if there is anything I should backup for my system drive?

By the way, how to create a USB bootable stick?

:)

Tsw88, Feb 20, 2019

2. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Darshan J Win User

Windows update failed and unable to boot

Hi Chrissy,

To assist you better help us with the information below.

• Have you made any recent software/hardware changes to the computer?
    • Do you get any error message or code when trying to boot into the computer?
    When installing updates it puts message “Do not shut down your machine”, if you unplug the AC adapter or turn off the computer Chances are:

• Windows resuming the installation process next time you shutdown.
    • A non-vital program file becomes corrupted and causes some feature of the OS to become unusable and crash.
    As an initial step I would suggest you to unplug all external devices if connected and then try to boot the computer by plugging in the AC adapter and check if you are able to boot the computer.

If the computer boots make sure all the updates are installed and then you can login to user Interface.

If you still not able to unable to get the in Windows Bootable environment I Would suggest you contact your manufacturer.

Get back to us if your require more help on this query.

Thank you.

Darshan J, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

1. unable to boot.. any possible help ?? - Similar Threads - unable boot possible

2. Unable to UEFI boot - looking for help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to UEFI boot - looking for help!: Hello Microsoft Community,Looking to change boot from Legacy to UEFI and have updated my bios settings to enable UEFI and to boot from UEFI. After changing I am unable to boot and get the No Boot Device Found. Press any key to reboot the machine error.From my understanding...
  3. Unable to UEFI boot - looking for help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to UEFI boot - looking for help!: Hello Microsoft Community,Looking to change boot from Legacy to UEFI and have updated my bios settings to enable UEFI and to boot from UEFI. After changing I am unable to boot and get the No Boot Device Found. Press any key to reboot the machine error.From my understanding...
  4. Is there is a possibility that my Windows defender is unable to detect any malicious program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there is a possibility that my Windows defender is unable to detect any malicious program?: How should I get completely assured that there is no virus or malware of any type present in my system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-is-a-possibility-that-my-windows-defender/37035f3a-bda7-48da-87f3-96ed13c7cfee
  5. Is there is a possibility that my Windows defender is unable to detect any malicious program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there is a possibility that my Windows defender is unable to detect any malicious program?: How should I get completely assured that there is no virus or malware of any type present in my system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-is-a-possibility-that-my-windows-defender/37035f3a-bda7-48da-87f3-96ed13c7cfee
  6. Unable to sign into any Microsoft apps- help!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to sign into any Microsoft apps- help!: When I try to sign in- lets say Microsoft store- when I click "sign in" it does not respond, and closes the drop-down menu. When I click the second option, "add work or school account" it just crashes the entire app. It does this for any apps, so any of my xbox game pass...
  7. Help: Unable to boot to Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help: Unable to boot to Windows: Hi guys I am trying to get rid of my Drive E because I finally found the issue wherein I hear a ticking sound. It's like a clock tick tocking. I though it was one of my case fans. Now that I have found the culprit, I removed the Sata cable and hdd cable power supply. I...
  8. Unable to boot or restore system. Any other options?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to boot or restore system. Any other options?: I was running Win 10 Pro 1903 without any issues. Thursday 25 June I tried to update my NVIDIA drivers, resulting in the dreaded "black screen on boot" problem that is all over the NVIDIA forums. I downloaded DDU and removed all NVIDIA drivers in Safe Mode, which allowed me...
  9. unable to download google chrome any help?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to download google chrome any help?: unable to download google chrome any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-google-chrome-any-help/a39d9ccf-e3ab-490b-ac91-d4fdf5675222
  10. Tripple booting is this possible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tripple booting is this possible?: Tripple booting is this possible? Separate partitions no GPT partitions. I know how to do partitions Windows 7 32 bit Windows 10 Technical preview 32 bit Lubuntu 64 bit without UEFI (I deleted the UEFI install folder) Linux Swap partition 2709