Windows 10: Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop

Discus and support Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I searched half of the internet and had everything i couldn't fix that can be done on others computer but not mines because mines don't even have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yrsharkdawg, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop

I searched half of the internet and had everything i couldn't fix that can be done on others computer but not mines because mines don't even have the file or every option doesn't work at all. I have tried everything and to the point of giving up, I've tried the recovery usb but i guess it's what messed it up. I can't do anything but continue to be stuck, I have work to do and i don't want tokeep calling Microsoft because the service absolutely sucks.

I can't get any other support without having to take my computer somewhere. Is their any real good support numbers that would actually try to help?

And assistants that won't ask me what i have already tried but it fails or the c: doesn't have. Should i take this computer back, it's hopeless.

***Modified title from: I don't know who to go to for my boot loop***

:)

Yrsharkdawg, Jan 29, 2019

2. pc stuck at boot loop while open my pc

hi joydeep sir why this issues occured pc stuck at boot loop.

JoydeepSarkar685, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Unable to boot Windows 8.1 which stuck in a loop at 58%

Hi Allison,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have stuck reboot loop after upgrade to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to install Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After installing Windows 10, perform an Automatic Repair.

Perform the Automatic repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 8 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Automatic repair.

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 29, 2019
  4. vnessj112 Win User

Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop

Boot Loop

Hello,

Need help fixing boot loop. After a Windows 10 update, the PC is stuck on a boot loop. I have tried repair and restore options, as well as a few command prompt options, and nothing has worked. I have been trying to reinstall/upgrade from USB but just get
    a compatibly report saying the option isn't available. The hard drive is only a couple months old. If anyone has any suggestions they will be greatly appreciated.

vnessj112, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop

1. Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop - Similar Threads - Unable boot Stuck

2. PC stuck in repair boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in repair boot loop: Hi, I have an i7-6700k with a MSI Z170A gaming m3 mobo, and 32 gigs of Corsair dom plat ram normally running at 3100mhz, rated at 3200. I tried moving the speeds up to 3200,but now my computer is stuck in the auto repair boot loop and i cant do ANYTHING. It won't allow me to...
  3. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in boot loop: The last time i had my pc on it installed a windows update and turned itself off afterwards. The next day i tried to turn it on but it wouldn’t accept my PIN or password and soon after that everytime i restarted it it comes up with a “Your PC did not start correctly” error....
  4. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck in boot loop: The last time i had my pc on it installed a windows update and turned itself off afterwards. The next day i tried to turn it on but it wouldn’t accept my PIN or password and soon after that everytime i restarted it it comes up with a “Your PC did not start correctly” error....
  5. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My PC is stuck in a boot loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is stuck in a boot loop.: Since updating to windows 11 it has caused me issues to I reverted back to windows 10, since this it has not booted once, it's just an endless loop of booting and blue screen, it doesn't even get as far as the windows symbol in order to get safe boot.Please help, at this rate...
  7. My PC is stuck in a boot loop.

My PC is stuck in a boot loop.: Since updating to windows 11 it has caused me issues to I reverted back to windows 10, since this it has not booted once, it's just an endless loop of booting and blue screen, it doesn't even get as far as the windows symbol in order to get safe boot.Please help, at this rate...
  8. Unable to Boot/Boot Loop

Unable to Boot/Boot Loop: Hi there, Sorry for the lengthy post as Im trying to give context as to what caused my issue. Ive encountered an issue trying to boot my computer. I was playing around with ram clock speeds and had it working at 2666mhz, I went to swap it with another kit, task manager...
  9. PC stuck on boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on boot loop: So i was trying to reset my pc because i bought it used. I tried resetting it, It was going ok until i needed more storage i dont dont if this could be a reason right now but it reset and i clicked windows 10 volume 7 because that was the only option it gave me and after that...
  10. PC stuck in boot loop

PC stuck in boot loop: Hi there. So i recently updated my graphics card driver and i think i’ve installed one which isn’t compatible with my graphics card as once my pc restarted, it would load the bios screen just fine but then fail to load Windows 10 and instead freeze on a static-like screen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to boot the system stuck on loop