Windows 10: Unable to boot into windows flashing line

Discus and support Unable to boot into windows flashing line in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys so my older PC which im currently using while i wait for RMA doesn't automatically boot into my SSD. It did yesterday but now all i see is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MajorFoley, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Unable to boot into windows flashing line

Hi guys so my older PC which im currently using while i wait for RMA doesn't automatically boot into my SSD. It did yesterday but now all i see is a blinking line on boot. However if i go to the boot menu and select my SSD my PC will boot no issues which i didnt have to do yesterday. Do i have a corrupted boot manager? If so how can i repair it This is using the old MBR 20H2

:)

MajorFoley, Jul 9, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Unable to boot into windows flashing line :)

Naki, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Unable to boot into windows flashing line

Thin Flashing White Line

Hi Austin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Have you installed all pending updates on the system?
    I suggest you to update your Display drivers and check if the issue is resolved. You can refer the below steps to update the driver software.

Steps:-

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manager.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

For further assistance, I request you to send us the screen shot of the flashing line for us to understand the issue better.

Follow the steps given in the link below to provide the screenshot.

How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Please get back you us with the required details so that we can assist you further.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Unable to boot into windows flashing line

1. Unable to boot into windows flashing line - Similar Threads - Unable boot flashing

2. FLASHING BOOT BLOCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FLASHING BOOT BLOCK: Hello. Help me, i was updated the bios but when flashing boot block its stuck and i tried to hold the power button for 5 seconds, then it's turn off but i can't turn on my PCModel: HP 14s-cf1051TUHelp me please...
  3. Unable to Boot to Flash Drive

Unable to Boot to Flash Drive: So far I've tried to boot form a flash drive created by 2 different 3rd party imaging software programs.The BIOS boot order is fine.After restarting I see no 'Press any key to boot to whatever drive...At first I thought it was the program but since neither booted to the flash...
  4. Flashing underscore on boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flashing underscore on boot: So I've recently had some problems on rootkits,bootkits,malware,etc. Some weird stuff was happening, so I took my laptop to micro center for a diagnostic. the results came back, and apparently the "hard drive failed". I bought a new nvme m.2 1 tb ssd and replaced the old...
  5. My screen is flashing red dots and lines.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen is flashing red dots and lines.: My screen is flashing red dots and lines. It's been going on especially when in dark areas and they keep flashing, what do I do because it's very aggravating....
  6. Black screen with flashing line in left top corner when trying to boot windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen with flashing line in left top corner when trying to boot windows 10: Whenever i try to boot my computer i used a windows 10 usb it goes past the bios screen and then goes to a black screen with the flashing line in the top left. I have no idea what to do. Whenever i go into bios the computer sees my ssd. Ive even hooked it up to my other...
  7. Unable to boot without flash drive

Unable to boot without flash drive: I have install window 10 pro 64 bit through flash drive and now without the flash drive window doesn't boot up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-boot-without-flash-drive/76912778-d715-4e69-95ad-2d5c5d164c33
  8. Unable to boot from USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to boot from USB Flash Drive: I just tried to create a bootable USB stick for Macrium Reflect on my Dell AIO. The creation went smoothly as did the boot. When I took that stick to my Acer Laptop and tried to boot it I got a message saying, "Remove disk or other menu" followed by "Press any key to...
  9. Unable to boot computer from USB flash drive

Unable to boot computer from USB flash drive: hello I have a laptop with bitlocker installed and i do have the login keys for that ... i need to fresh install windows 10 on it and whenever i try to boot with bootable usb device , it doenst work .. the machine has windows 8.1 installed .. my query is whether bit locker...
  10. Monitor flashes on boot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor flashes on boot: i7-2600K 4.4GHz 8GB GTX 750 Ti dual monitor BenQ (DVI) and LG (HDMI) modular psu (high end, over spec, but can't remember make). LG is the #1 screen. At boot, the LG monitor flashes on-off around 1/sec about 20 times before it comes on fully. Windows is loading OK during...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to boot on windows after flashing bios