Windows 10: Unable to boot into windows, receiving constant BSOD's.

Discus and support Unable to boot into windows, receiving constant BSOD's. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I recently finished a PC build and everything was working beautifully for about 3 days. I had been running CS:GO and Witcher 3 and max... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GeorgeSkinner12, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Unable to boot into windows, receiving constant BSOD's.

Hello all,

I recently finished a PC build and everything was working beautifully for about 3 days. I had been running CS:GO and Witcher 3 and max settings with great temps and usage percentages. That was until I decided to try out Arma 3, the moment I hit the play button from the launch menu I got my first blue screen. I loaded it up again and got into a campaign mission but got another bsod after hitting the pause button. After finally getting into the showcase missions I was able to play them happily for about an hour with good temps (I think my CPU peaked at 50 C) until I quit out and received another blue screen.

At first I was able to get into windows for a few seconds before it blue screened again, but now my PC is unable to boot into windows. After showing the motherboard splash screen I either get a BSOD or it just blacks out and restarts. This can go on infinitely or I just get a black screen, while the fans continue to run. Even when attempting to boot from a UFI memory stick I BSOD, and windows RE is totally inaccessible, it was when the problems first began but even then I was unable to access Safe mode or perform any actions in the command console.

I am able to get into the BIOS no problem and the hardware is showing up their as intended, but it must be somewhat hardware related. I had both an SSD and HDD installed and I've attempted a fresh windows install onto both of them to no avail. Is it possible that they where both corrupted at the exact same time? I ran a MemTest, but the test was aborted part was through because there was too many errors!

Here are some of the stop codes I've received:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - this ones pretty common

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED

Based on this, and my inability to get into windows my main suspect right now is either RAM (I am only using 1 stick) or that Arma somehow corrupted my drivers, rendering them unusable.

If any of you guys have seen something like this before or have any ideas or questions I would be super appreciative.

:)

GeorgeSkinner12, Jan 26, 2019

2. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Unable to boot into windows, receiving constant BSOD's.

Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Unable to boot into windows, receiving constant BSOD's.

1. Unable to boot into windows, receiving constant BSOD's. - Similar Threads - Unable boot receiving

2. Receiving “Page not responding” constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving “Page not responding” constantly: Receiving “Page not responding” constantly HP Laptop.. Windows 11 in S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-page-not-responding-constantly/49e8f095-78cc-4371-9109-da982a1a0408
  3. Constant BSOD loop. Unable to fix computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD loop. Unable to fix computer: Hello all,I am posting here to ask a question that I was unable to solve no matter what I did. When I was idle for about 10 minutes, my PC gave me a BSOD. I don't know the error code, but I do know some of them as the PC turned on and off in a continuous loop of BSOD. I got...
  4. Constant BSOD loop. Unable to fix computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD loop. Unable to fix computer: Hello all,I am posting here to ask a question that I was unable to solve no matter what I did. When I was idle for about 10 minutes, my PC gave me a BSOD. I don't know the error code, but I do know some of them as the PC turned on and off in a continuous loop of BSOD. I got...
  5. Constant BSOD loop. Unable to fix computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Unable to Boot OR Reinstall Windows after receiving a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Boot OR Reinstall Windows after receiving a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error.: While working within Visual Studio 16.10.2, on Windows Version 21H2 - WIndows displayed a BSOD with the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error. I had been working on the machine all week/day up until this point without any issues, and this installation of windows was less than a...
  7. Constantly receiving IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL bsod's

Constantly receiving IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL bsod's: Hi, I recently started to experience frequent IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL bsod's on my device, they seem to be occurring randomly, and more often when I launch games. I've tried several solutions online, but none of them have fixed this issue and I have no idea what's causing it....
  8. Constant BSOD on boot - UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Constant BSOD on boot - UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: So I've been facing a problem, where my computer crashes exclusively on startup, with the BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. Here is the link to the minidump - https://1drv.ms/u/s!As98cUYpfG8wl17sBiw73LVHfLFL?e=YZ27Ib. The computer works fine after a restart and while it's...
  9. Receiving various BSODs, having issues booting

Receiving various BSODs, having issues booting: I've got a Toshiba Satellite C70-A-15G running Windows 10 (upgraded from 8.1) and I've been receiving a lot of BSODs for quite a while now. After dutifully ignoring the problem at first, the computer died on me ever more frequently (displaying several types of BSODs, even a...
  10. Unable to boot into windows: Receiving various stop codes and errors.

Unable to boot into windows: Receiving various stop codes and errors.: Hi! This is the first problem i've never been able to solve with a few google searches and so my first forum post (Sorry if this is in the wrong place)! Since updating to Win10 I've had loads of minor issues, however this time seems a bit more serious. I'm unable to boot...