Windows 10: Unable to boot into windows: Receiving various stop codes and errors.

Discus and support Unable to boot into windows: Receiving various stop codes and errors. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! This is the first problem i've never been able to solve with a few google searches and so my first forum post (Sorry if this is in the wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christyful, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Unable to boot into windows: Receiving various stop codes and errors.

Hi! This is the first problem i've never been able to solve with a few google searches and so my first forum post (Sorry if this is in the wrong place)!
    Since updating to Win10 I've had loads of minor issues, however this time seems a bit more serious. I'm unable to boot into windows.

My PC encounters various errors and stop codes when it boots (0xc0000001, 0xc0000098, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, MEMORY MANAGMENT), tries to gather information and restart. It will cycle this a couple of times before going to the recovery screen.

I've tried various things to fix this:
    -System restore gives the stop code BAD POOL CALLER.
    -System repair just goes in circles.-I've tried a windows 10 repair USB
    -SFC /SCANNOW results in windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation. -I've checked DISKPART to make sure I'm booting from the right place.
    -I have tried bootrec /fixmbr, rebuildbcd, fixboot etc.

None of these have done anything.
    Any advice at this point is welcome, thank you!
    Christy

:)

Christyful, Nov 6, 2016
  2. Mulch87 Win User

Issues with booting up computer and getting Error code 0xc00000be.

Error code

Hi

I'm having trouble booting up my windows 10 machine, I've tried various repairs and resets with nothing working. The only thing I've managed to gain is an error code 0xc00000be. Any ideas would be gratefully received. Thanks.

Mulch87, Nov 6, 2016
  3. Windows stuck in boot loop after update

windows unable to boot, im presented with a blue stop code. System then auto reboots and after a few restarts attempts to enter windows 10 recovery. System is unable to do so, when recovery is loading a green insider build stop code is shows and the system
    auto reboots again to start the loop again.

Both stop codes show same error

Page fault in non page area

What failed: Volsnap.sys

i am unable to even start windows or system recovery due to this.

any help would be greatly appreciated ��

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

JamesRichardson1989, Nov 6, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Unable to boot into windows: Receiving various stop codes and errors.

Unable to boot into windows: Receiving various stop codes and errors. [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

axe0, Nov 9, 2016
Thema:

Unable to boot into windows: Receiving various stop codes and errors.

1. Unable to boot into windows: Receiving various stop codes and errors. - Similar Threads - Unable boot Receiving

2. Various Stop Codes when booting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various Stop Codes when booting up: The good news is that the problems do not appear outside of booting or sleep hibernation. The laptop is on and active, no issues. But I am worried that this might presage something truly bad coming in. I'd like hassle-free booting and not having to reboot when I close the...
  3. Various Stop Codes when booting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various Stop Codes when booting up: The good news is that the problems do not appear outside of booting or sleep hibernation. The laptop is on and active, no issues. But I am worried that this might presage something truly bad coming in. I'd like hassle-free booting and not having to reboot when I close the...
  4. Windows BSOD with various stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD with various stop codes: I have run into several BSODs in the past month, with stop codes PAD_POOL_CALLER, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and more. The frequency of the BSODs is random -- sometimes I see two BSODs within 48 hours, sometimes in weeks or even months. I have owned the...
  5. Windows BSOD with various stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD with various stop codes: I have run into several BSODs in the past month, with stop codes PAD_POOL_CALLER, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and more. The frequency of the BSODs is random -- sometimes I see two BSODs within 48 hours, sometimes in weeks or even months. I have owned the...
  6. Windows BSOD with various stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSODing - various stop codes

BSODing - various stop codes: Hi guys, I've been having a few BSODs on a machine of mine and need some advice on possible causes. I have had memory management, page fault in none paged area and also IRQL not less or equal. I reinstalled WIN10 and got more BSODs pointing to a hardware fault. I will...
  8. Continuous BSOD errors with various Stop Codes

Continuous BSOD errors with various Stop Codes: Hi, I have been having BSOD for couple of months now but it has got more frequent. I got BSOD today twice in 10 minutes. - Link to 1st BSOD today: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArU5xwPk5EFTgP8M5FPgxgth4c2G4Q?e=3zFl05 - Link to 2nd BSOD today:...
  9. Stop Code Error & Unable to Boot into Safe Mode

Stop Code Error & Unable to Boot into Safe Mode: Hi, My partner has been encountering some issues with his PC for a little than a month and we feel like we are hitting a brick wall with finding a resolution. Firstly, upon starting up the PC we are met with the blue screen of death and a Stop Code error. Upon following...
  10. BSOD Various Stop Codes, Various Reasons

BSOD Various Stop Codes, Various Reasons: Trying to figure out what causes all these stop codes. New computer, specs below. Sometimes while working in Adobe Premiere Pro, I get a crash. Sometimes it's when I move the mouse. Sometimes, it's when I open a program. Each time, it seems, I get a different code. I have no...