Windows 10: Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS...

Discus and support Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As mentioned in the title, I'm in absolute shit show. The pc ran well hours ago and now suddenly I'm in this situation. I did install any softwares... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZerolZeeq, Nov 21, 2020 at 2:12 PM.

1. Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS...

As mentioned in the title, I'm in absolute shit show. The pc ran well hours ago and now suddenly I'm in this situation. I did install any softwares whatsover and did not recall doing any windows update. Please, if anyone knows what may have been the cause and how to fix it please do tell me. Or tell me who I can ask help from

submitted by /u/ZerolZeeq
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZerolZeeq, Nov 21, 2020 at 2:12 PM

2. How to Enter BIOS?

How to Enter BIOS:

Please refer to the following page to know the steps:

Enter BIOS_Click Here

3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Cannot enter troubleshooting mode in Windows 10

We suggest resetting your boot order to default and disable secure boot. Please follow the methods below:

Method 1: Reset Boot order to default.

• Press (Fn+) F2 or (Fn+) F1 5-10 times after power on button to enter the BIOS menu.
    • Scroll to Boot to manage the boot order. At times this boot option may be hidden in other tabs, please do scroll around and try to locate this option.
    • To change which device to boot from first, follow the directions on the BIOS setup utility screen. For example the boot order can be changed using the + and - keys. Remember, your BIOS may have different instructions.
    • Hit F10 for you to Save and Exit all of your actions or navigate to the
      Exit tab and save changes.
    • The boot order is a priority list. For example, if CD Drive is above
      Hard Drive in your boot order, your computer will try the CD drive and, if it’s not connected or no operating system is present, boot from the hard drive.
    Method 2: Disable Secure boot.

• Press (Fn+) F2 or (Fn+) F1 key 5-10 times after power on button to enter the BIOS menu.
    • Scroll to Security, then move down to Secure Boot. Remember, your BIOS may have different instructions.
    • Press Enter and select Disabled.
    • Follow that by navigating to Reset to Setup Mode entry using down cursor.
    • Press Enter, then select Yes on the popup to clear the
      PK, disable secure boot and enter setup mode.
    • You will notice that the Platform Mode changes to Setup Mode and
      Secure Boot Mode becomes Custom.
    • Press F10 key to reboot or navigate to the Exit tab and save changes.

Let us know how it goes

4. lbeck Win User

Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS...

Unable to enter BIOS

While troubleshooting another issue I decided to boot from USB. I find now that I am unable to enter BIOS. In the past I would get a brief message during boot to hit a certain key, I believe that it was F2. Mow that message doesn't appear. I go to settings/recovery/advanced settings/troubleshoot/startup settings and I get a blank screen for at least 3 minutes if I click either "startup settings" or "UEFI Firmware settings"

How can I get into BIOS?

Thema:

Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS...

1. Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS... - Similar Threads - Unable boot nor

2. "please enter setup to recover BIOS settings"

in Windows 10 Support
    "please enter setup to recover BIOS settings": Hi. I'm getting that message when I boot up. I enter BIOS and then exit without making changes and all is then well. There must be a problem, though, and I've read that it's most likely a dead motherboard battery. But if the battery is dead why is the date and time on my...
  3. Windows can not booting and can not enter BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows can not booting and can not enter BIOS: A few days ago I have an issue with my laptop's touchpadNot fixed yet. Now, my laptop can't booting, just stack at logo ASUS. I have tried to enter the BIOSF2, nothing displayed but black screen. Ussually, it required password to enter BIOS. Now, just blank. I searched on...
  4. Can't enter bios

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't enter bios: Windows 10 with wireless mouse and keyboard and HCl motherboard. Unable to enter bios mode as pc starts directly from blue windows screen. How to enter the bios? I.e. removing any hardware, already tried cmos. submitted by /u/CJ__47 [link] [comments]...
  5. Unable to enter BIOS in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to enter BIOS in windows 10: I've gone through several help sections to try to open up BIOS in Window 10 - and some the answer here are so unhelpful. Is there a simple way to open in BIOS mode to update my BIOS? It from 2012 and I have having some issues with the computer. Or it is just tough...
  6. Unable to enter password in bios screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to enter password in bios screen: i HAVE A HP WITH WINDOWS 10 PRO OS. i HAVE A BIOS PASSWORD WHEN LOGGING IN.WHEN WHEN I TURN ON THE COMPUTER AND TRY TO ENTER THE PASSWORD NOTHING TYPES IN THE SCREEN. i TRIED DIFFERENT PORTS AND DIFFERENT KEY BOARDS WITH THE SAME RESULTS. i TOOK THE BATTERY OUT AND UNPLUGGED...
  7. How to Enter BIOS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Enter BIOS?: How to Enter BIOS: Please refer to the following page to know the steps: Enter BIOS_Click Here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enter-bios/eb0e69de-342e-419f-9277-7692356750bd
  8. Cannot enter BIOS and/or boot menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot enter BIOS and/or boot menu: Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone can help me with a little situation that I'm having... So I want to do a complete fresh install of Windows 10, but I'm having major difficulties. I have used the Windows Media Creation Tool to make my bootable Windows 10 USB but I...
  9. Gigabyte MA770-UD3 cannot enter Bios setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gigabyte MA770-UD3 cannot enter Bios setup: Guys, Tried everything I could find on this and other forums to make possible entering into my Bios setup. I have Gigabyte MA770T-UD3, rev 1.5 and Bios version F10 and whatever I tried by hitting Del key during boot I got black screen with cursor blinking on top left corner....
  10. Unable to enter BIOS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to enter BIOS: While troubleshooting another issue I decided to boot from USB. I find now that I am unable to enter BIOS. In the past I would get a brief message during boot to hit a certain key, I believe that it was F2. Mow that message doesn't appear. I go to settings/recovery/advanced...