Windows 10: Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS...

Discus and support Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As mentioned in the title, I'm in absolute shit show. The pc ran well hours ago and now suddenly I'm in this situation. I did install any softwares... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZerolZeeq, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS...

As mentioned in the title, I'm in absolute shit show. The pc ran well hours ago and now suddenly I'm in this situation. I did install any softwares whatsover and did not recall doing any windows update. Please, if anyone knows what may have been the cause and how to fix it please do tell me. Or tell me who I can ask help from

submitted by /u/ZerolZeeq
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZerolZeeq, Nov 21, 2020

2. How to Enter BIOS?

How to Enter BIOS:

Please refer to the following page to know the steps:

Enter BIOS_Click Here

ĀnishAhmed, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Cannot enter troubleshooting mode in Windows 10

We suggest resetting your boot order to default and disable secure boot. Please follow the methods below:

Method 1: Reset Boot order to default.

• Press (Fn+) F2 or (Fn+) F1 5-10 times after power on button to enter the BIOS menu.
    • Scroll to Boot to manage the boot order. At times this boot option may be hidden in other tabs, please do scroll around and try to locate this option.
    • To change which device to boot from first, follow the directions on the BIOS setup utility screen. For example the boot order can be changed using the + and - keys. Remember, your BIOS may have different instructions.
    • Hit F10 for you to Save and Exit all of your actions or navigate to the
      Exit tab and save changes.
    • The boot order is a priority list. For example, if CD Drive is above
      Hard Drive in your boot order, your computer will try the CD drive and, if it’s not connected or no operating system is present, boot from the hard drive.
    Method 2: Disable Secure boot.

• Press (Fn+) F2 or (Fn+) F1 key 5-10 times after power on button to enter the BIOS menu.
    • Scroll to Security, then move down to Secure Boot. Remember, your BIOS may have different instructions.
    • Press Enter and select Disabled.
    • Follow that by navigating to Reset to Setup Mode entry using down cursor.
    • Press Enter, then select Yes on the popup to clear the
      PK, disable secure boot and enter setup mode.
    • You will notice that the Platform Mode changes to Setup Mode and
      Secure Boot Mode becomes Custom.
    • Press F10 key to reboot or navigate to the Exit tab and save changes.

Let us know how it goes

Ryan Pag, Nov 21, 2020
  4. lbeck Win User

Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS...

Unable to enter BIOS

While troubleshooting another issue I decided to boot from USB. I find now that I am unable to enter BIOS. In the past I would get a brief message during boot to hit a certain key, I believe that it was F2. Mow that message doesn't appear. I go to settings/recovery/advanced settings/troubleshoot/startup settings and I get a blank screen for at least 3 minutes if I click either "startup settings" or "UEFI Firmware settings"

How can I get into BIOS?

lbeck, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS...

1. Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS... - Similar Threads - Unable boot nor

2. SSD not showing in BIOS and continuously entering BIOS and not exiting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not showing in BIOS and continuously entering BIOS and not exiting: I recently installed windows 11 in my laptop System Model ROG Strix G531GT_G531GT which was window 11 eligible laptop model. Installation was fine, but when I shutdown the pc and started again later it directly went to BIOS, I tried save and exit, retore to default, SATA...
  3. SSD not showing in BIOS and continuously entering BIOS and not exiting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD not showing in BIOS and continuously entering BIOS and not exiting: I recently installed windows 11 in my laptop System Model ROG Strix G531GT_G531GT which was window 11 eligible laptop model. Installation was fine, but when I shutdown the pc and started again later it directly went to BIOS, I tried save and exit, retore to default, SATA...
  4. Computer wont boot unless I enter the Bios and then exit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wont boot unless I enter the Bios and then exit.: SO, I have a Dell computer and whenever I turn it off or try to restart it, it will beep 2 times and wont boot, however if i press the F2 key and enter then exit the BIOS it will start up normally. So, I check The BIOS for error messages, and it shows a Rear Fan Error, but...
  5. Computer wont boot unless I enter the Bios and then exit.

Computer wont boot unless I enter the Bios and then exit.: SO, I have a Dell computer and whenever I turn it off or try to restart it, it will beep 2 times and wont boot, however if i press the F2 key and enter then exit the BIOS it will start up normally. So, I check The BIOS for error messages, and it shows a Rear Fan Error, but...
  6. Computer wont boot unless I enter the Bios and then exit.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. BSOD and then automatically enter BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and then automatically enter BIOS: When I'm using laptop and it's random BSOD then restart and enter BIOS EZ Flash Utility it's like this everyday. But I can get back into Windows by saving and exiting :...
  8. BSOD and then automatically enter BIOS

BSOD and then automatically enter BIOS: When I'm using laptop and it's random BSOD then restart and enter BIOS EZ Flash Utility it's like this everyday. But I can get back into Windows by saving and exiting :...
  9. BSOD and then automatically enter BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Unable to enter BIOS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to enter BIOS: While troubleshooting another issue I decided to boot from USB. I find now that I am unable to enter BIOS. In the past I would get a brief message during boot to hit a certain key, I believe that it was F2. Mow that message doesn't appear. I go to settings/recovery/advanced...