Windows 10: Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Processor: Intel i7-9700F 8-core 3.0GHzGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiStorage: 240GB SSDMotherboard: B365MOS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit ver 21H1My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Batophobia, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10

Processor: Intel i7-9700F 8-core 3.0GHzGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiStorage: 240GB SSDMotherboard: B365MOS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit ver 21H1My machine bluescreened into a restart only to no longer be able to boot into Windows. After trying random things for over a week, I'm unsure what else to try. I would prefer a repair over a reinstall, but at this point whichever works is fine with me. I've pulled all the data I care about, so anything goes. I've got a working laptop with Windows 10 and a drive reader that can access the files on the problematic drive, and I've made a bootable

:)

Batophobia, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10

1. Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable boot reinstall

2. Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10: Processor: Intel i7-9700F 8-core 3.0GHzGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiStorage: 240GB SSDMotherboard: B365MOS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit ver 21H1My machine bluescreened into a restart only to no longer be able to boot into Windows. After trying random things for over a week,...
  3. Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10: Processor: Intel i7-9700F 8-core 3.0GHzGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiStorage: 240GB SSDMotherboard: B365MOS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit ver 21H1My machine bluescreened into a restart only to no longer be able to boot into Windows. After trying random things for over a week,...
  4. unable to update or reinstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to update or reinstall windows 10: Hi there,this is a problem i have had for nearly 2 years. I have been unable to update windows 10 since 1803.I had been chattin to various microsoft online advisors,nd they done remote access of my system,and were unable to get it to update.They finally suggested...
  5. Unable to reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to reinstall Windows 10: I cannot reinstall Windows 10 via Microsoft ISO because it got stuck during downloading. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reinstall-windows-10/639f80a1-fd69-4aea-b196-88e79106d607
  6. Unable to Boot Windows 10

Unable to Boot Windows 10: Today I accidentally deleted a Microsoft Boot Partition. It was 260 MB, with the tags of boot and esp and now I cannot boot Windows 10. How to I fix this without spending any money on software or having another physical copy of Windows? I have access to Linux on this computer...
  7. Windows 10 Update Failed/Unable to Reinstall from USB Boot

Windows 10 Update Failed/Unable to Reinstall from USB Boot: After days of trying to fix update failure, access files/save them, and reset Windows from USB boot I'm at the "Where do you want to install Windows" screen. Windows Setup there is no option to install on partition 1 (OEM) , 2(Recovery) or 3(OS) each partition has error msg...
  8. Unable to reinstall windows 10

Unable to reinstall windows 10: I decided to do a reinstall of windows 10 using installation media to help clean my computer. I followed the instructions getting it onto a external usb then opening up the setup.exe, however i always get stuck having it say it is unable to reinstall as my intel RST drivers...
  9. Unable to update or reinstall Windows 10.

Unable to update or reinstall Windows 10.: Hi Team, My PC has been rather slow these days and I have tried updating and reinstalling Windows 1809 multiple times to no avail. I get an error 0x8007001f using the standard update functionality under settings. I tried to do a fresh install multiple times but I keep...
  10. Unable to Reinstall Windows

Unable to Reinstall Windows: Hello, The laptop that I have purchased ~6 months has been acting up ever since I bought it. In fact I even ordered a replacement yet I seem to be taken aback by the same issues. Here are some problems that I have on a day-to-day basis: -the computer commonly has a BSoD....