Windows 10: Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Processor: Intel i7-9700F 8-core 3.0GHzGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiStorage: 240GB SSDMotherboard: B365MOS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit ver 21H1My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Batophobia, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10

Processor: Intel i7-9700F 8-core 3.0GHzGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiStorage: 240GB SSDMotherboard: B365MOS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit ver 21H1My machine bluescreened into a restart only to no longer be able to boot into Windows. After trying random things for over a week, I'm unsure what else to try. I would prefer a repair over a reinstall, but at this point whichever works is fine with me. I've pulled all the data I care about, so anything goes. I've got a working laptop with Windows 10 and a drive reader that can access the files on the problematic drive, and I've made a bootable

:)

Batophobia, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10

1. Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable boot reinstall

2. Unable to reinstall windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall windows 10.: Something i've not experienced before.This all started with a user having Blue Screen crashes. First step i took was to update windows 10, i was halted here by 2 errors one being 0x8007000d the other i dont have to hand.I ran sfc /scannow on the drive but this always blue...
  3. Unable to reinstall windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to reinstall windows 10.: Something i've not experienced before.This all started with a user having Blue Screen crashes. First step i took was to update windows 10, i was halted here by 2 errors one being 0x8007000d the other i dont have to hand.I ran sfc /scannow on the drive but this always blue...
  4. Unable to reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Windows 10: I'm trying to reinstall Windows 10, but whenever I run setup.exe from the installation USB I made, I get a notification that reads "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10."Currently, I am unable to open my start menu or any system settings when...
  5. Unable to reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reinstall Windows 10: I'm trying to reinstall Windows 10, but whenever I run setup.exe from the installation USB I made, I get a notification that reads "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10."Currently, I am unable to open my start menu or any system settings when...
  6. Unable to reinstall Windows 10

7. Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10: Processor: Intel i7-9700F 8-core 3.0GHzGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiStorage: 240GB SSDMotherboard: B365MOS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit ver 21H1My machine bluescreened into a restart only to no longer be able to boot into Windows. After trying random things for over a week,...
  8. Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to boot or reinstall Windows 10: Processor: Intel i7-9700F 8-core 3.0GHzGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiStorage: 240GB SSDMotherboard: B365MOS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit ver 21H1My machine bluescreened into a restart only to no longer be able to boot into Windows. After trying random things for over a week,...
  9. Unable to reinstall Windows 10

Unable to reinstall Windows 10: I cannot reinstall Windows 10 via Microsoft ISO because it got stuck during downloading. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reinstall-windows-10/639f80a1-fd69-4aea-b196-88e79106d607
  10. Unable to reinstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to reinstall windows 10: I decided to do a reinstall of windows 10 using installation media to help clean my computer. I followed the instructions getting it onto a external usb then opening up the setup.exe, however i always get stuck having it say it is unable to reinstall as my intel RST drivers...