Windows 10: Unable to boot

Discus and support Unable to boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have initially message you and complaint about my system displaying error “automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC” i have tried the system restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kizzy112, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Kizzy112 Win User

Unable to boot

I have initially message you and complaint about my system displaying error “automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC” i have tried the system

restore settings before and i am doing it again after you told me to do it...it is still the same issue and it doesn’t solve the issue. i am just tired and sick of this,am having headache already.

:)

Kizzy112, Apr 3, 2020

2. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 3, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Darshan J Win User

Unable to boot

Windows update failed and unable to boot

Hi Chrissy,

To assist you better help us with the information below.

• Have you made any recent software/hardware changes to the computer?
    • Do you get any error message or code when trying to boot into the computer?
    When installing updates it puts message “Do not shut down your machine”, if you unplug the AC adapter or turn off the computer Chances are:

• Windows resuming the installation process next time you shutdown.
    • A non-vital program file becomes corrupted and causes some feature of the OS to become unusable and crash.
    As an initial step I would suggest you to unplug all external devices if connected and then try to boot the computer by plugging in the AC adapter and check if you are able to boot the computer.

If the computer boots make sure all the updates are installed and then you can login to user Interface.

If you still not able to unable to get the in Windows Bootable environment I Would suggest you contact your manufacturer.

Get back to us if your require more help on this query.

Thank you.

Darshan J, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Unable to boot

1. Unable to boot - Similar Threads - Unable boot

2. Unable to boot windows 11 or get into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to boot windows 11 or get into safe mode: Hi I shut down my laptop and when I turn it on it’s on preparing automatic repair screen after a while it crashes so I can’t go into safe mode. I try getting into safe mode with f11 and f9 but the same thing still happens so what do I do?...
  3. Unable to boot windows 11 or get into safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to boot windows 11 or get into safe mode: Hi I shut down my laptop and when I turn it on it’s on preparing automatic repair screen after a while it crashes so I can’t go into safe mode. I try getting into safe mode with f11 and f9 but the same thing still happens so what do I do?...
  4. Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition: Due to a previous unrelated problem, I had cloned my primary SSD onto another of the same size 1tb. I then wiped my primary drive and reinstalled windows 10 onto it. After copying files across from my secondary SSD to my primary, I eventually got around to wiping my secondary...
  5. Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition

Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition: Due to a previous unrelated problem, I had cloned my primary SSD onto another of the same size 1tb. I then wiped my primary drive and reinstalled windows 10 onto it. After copying files across from my secondary SSD to my primary, I eventually got around to wiping my secondary...
  6. Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 Unmountable Boot Volume Error also Unable to open BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Unmountable Boot Volume Error also Unable to open BIOS: Laptop just keeps getting restart. It loads until the windows logo pops up and then blue screen pops up with error "Unmountable Boot Volume". And after a few seconds it restarts. Its going in a loop. I tried opening my bios to reinstall windows but it just doesn't open the...
  8. Windows 11 Unmountable Boot Volume Error also Unable to open BIOS

Windows 11 Unmountable Boot Volume Error also Unable to open BIOS: Laptop just keeps getting restart. It loads until the windows logo pops up and then blue screen pops up with error "Unmountable Boot Volume". And after a few seconds it restarts. Its going in a loop. I tried opening my bios to reinstall windows but it just doesn't open the...
  9. Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc: Hello Concern,Could please help me with the dual monitor option for Windows 365 boot pc. As I able to set dual monitor with Windows app but not with the Windows 365 boot option. Please help with the settings, policy and solution please....
  10. Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc

Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc: Hello Concern,Could please help me with the dual monitor option for Windows 365 boot pc. As I able to set dual monitor with Windows app but not with the Windows 365 boot option. Please help with the settings, policy and solution please....