Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803

Discus and support Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since I upgraded to 1803 this morning, both chrome and vivaldi stop being able to reach most websites quickly after signing in (the first one or two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bakamoo, Jul 12, 2018 at 8:12 AM.

1. Bakamoo Win User

Since I upgraded to 1803 this morning, both chrome and vivaldi stop being able to reach most websites quickly after signing in (the first one or two attempts work). Sites that do not use https seem to remain accessible, though at very slow speed. It also may be related to variable duration freezes of the entire system.
    I've tried searching for solutions on my own, but I've been having inceasing difficulties finding relevant solutions to issues I experience.

:)

2. Khanivore Win User

Which Browser do you Prefer?

I'm surprised Vivaldi isn't on the list, that browser is one of the most customizable and beautiful browsers out there. It runs fast and has all the extensions that Chrome uses. I love Vivaldi and thoroughly enjoy browsing Twitch on it.

3. Mr. Low Win User
    Win 10: Google Chrome and Firefox browser unable to launch / crash in the midst of browsing

Hi,

Thank you for Win 10. It is free, fast and beautiful.

So far the MS Edge browser can work very well with this OS.

Other popular browser such as Google Chrome and Firefox have a lot of problems.

Just list it down for easy reference:

1. Google Chrome could not be launch. Upon clicking the button at the task bar, there is no response.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall it back from a fresh download, the Win 10 crashed (blue Screen phenomena). I need to use system restore to get it back.

2. Firefox was working well initially, however the Java Plug in and flash player plug in frequently crash in the midst of browsing. subsequently the browser crashed. Today I could not launch this application.

There is no issue of these two browser under Win XP (Pro) Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1.

May I know how to fix this issue? Will I risk crashing my Win 10 OS again?

Thanks

4. Callender Win User

Vivaldi

I won't use chrome or opera chrome version. I'm still on opera presto!

For me install location is C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe - don't know why. Perhaps that's where I put it.

You would only need to run the installer as admin - not the browser. I note that you seem to be having issues with a few browsers"

Haven't used it much. Used it on Windows 7 for a while. Only been using it on windows 10 for a couple of weeks.

Chrome extensions can be installed.

Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803 [​IMG]

It also has Window Panel which lets you:

• Drag tabs to change their order.
    • Group tabs by topic to save space.
    • Tile Tab Stacks to compare several web pages side by side.
    • Hibernate unused tabs or Tab Stacks for better performance.
    • Pin tabs to ensure they always stay open.
    • Mute sound in specific tabs.

Thema:

1. Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803 - Similar Threads - Unable browse Chrome

2. Error 0x80070035 Laptop unable to access MainPC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0x80070035 Laptop unable to access MainPC: Hi, Laptop a couple of months ago could access MainPC and print on MainPC printer on MainPC. However updates... Currently Explorer on both Laptop and MainPC show Network both Laptop and PC on Right hand of screen, but Laptop cannot access MainPC on double click - Error...
  3. Unable to install Win10 from Usb device (fixed)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Win10 from Usb device (fixed): I recently bought a preloaded Windows 10 USB drive from Walmart, and plugged it into my new computer, and It boots, but won't install. I get to the part where you need to select the driver to install. When i opened "browse", and click the USB that Windows is on, I get an...
  4. unable to do system restore. this messages appears Dx80070005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to do system restore. this messages appears Dx80070005: message appear dx80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/unable-to-do-system-restore-this-messages-appears/9efbeb5d-116d-4385-a602-ea06c3a75cf1
  5. unable to connect to wifi

unable to connect to wifi: im using Manufacturer: Ralink Technology, Corp. Description: Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter Driver version: 5.0.57.0 Physical address: ‎9C-D2-1E-7E-56-2B ive updated the adapter recently since suddenly im unable to access the internet , after updating the adapter,...
  6. ASUS GU501GM trackpad not being found, drivers unable to install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS GU501GM trackpad not being found, drivers unable to install: To whom it may concern, I am having difficulty trying to work the trackpad. Everything was able to update driver wise, though I still cannot get the trackpad to work....
  7. Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803: Since I upgraded to 1803 this morning, both chrome and vivaldi stop being able to reach most websites quickly after signing in (the first one or two attempts work). Sites that do not use https seem to remain accessible, though at very slow speed. It also may be related to...
  8. Unable to Browse Internet

Unable to Browse Internet: My husband & I try to remotely support his father's HP desktop. In the last month or so he can get email, TeamViewer for remote access works fine we can ping websites by name and IP but cannot browse to them by name or IP. We have done all the things recommended on MS site...
  9. Unable to browse network share if signed into Microsoft account

Unable to browse network share if signed into Microsoft account: I am having a problem with network share I am unable to browse network share of another computer if I signed into Microsoft account If I sign into a local account, then I can browse another computer network share folders. How to fix this? 47576
  10. W10 Ent Build 10586 Domain PC's unable to browse network

W10 Ent Build 10586 Domain PC's unable to browse network: Folks, I have a domain at home with desktops running W10 Enterprise. Clean installs. The Network location on each shows the domain (with the domain name). When the computers were set up, it took a couple of hours, but each machine was able to browse the network and see...