Windows 10: unable to build installer package MSKLC

Discus and support unable to build installer package MSKLC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I go to Project >Build DLL and Setup Package, everything downloads fine except the Setup Package. When it fails, it gives me this warning:The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArRogozi, Oct 20, 2021.

1. ArRogozi Win User

unable to build installer package MSKLC

When I go to Project >Build DLL and Setup Package, everything downloads fine except the Setup Package. When it fails, it gives me this warning:The Keyboard Layout Creator was unable to build the Windows Installer package.Is there any way to fix this?

:)

ArRogozi, Oct 20, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

MSKLC used in Win 10.

Hi Richard,, I would suggest you undo any changes you have made with MSKLC

Then click the link below to download and install SharpKeys, it is free and the most widely used key remapper for Windows

CodePlex Archive

DaveM121, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Unable to install iTunes with error message "There is a problem with this Windows installer package"

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience. Let me assist you from here.

From the description of the image you provided, I understand that you are unable to install iTunes in Windows.

Now, before we start troubleshooting, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Did you make any recent software changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Do you face similar issues when trying to install other applications and software in Windows?
    • Did you check if any newer versions of the software you are referring to is available?

Now, to answer to the query you have placed regarding if Windows Installer can be fixed. The Dialog Box clearly mentions two things.

• There is a problem with this Windows installer package.
    • Contact your support personnel or package vendor.

This signifies that the error message is due to the Apple's Windows installer package you are using (which is software manufacturer provided). Here, in most of the cases, for existing itune installations, the Apple Software Updater helps to update the iTunes
    program. But if it is a fresh installation, in this case, the issue is likely related to Windows.

Now to start with the troubleshooting steps in Windows, check if the below methods helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1

However, if this issue is due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly
    follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.
    Ref: Using System File Checker in Windows 10

Method 2

If it still does not help, I suggest you to unregister and re-register the Windows Installer and check if it helps.

• Click Start, click Run, type MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run
      this command, the operation is complete.

Please write to us with the updated information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 20, 2021
  4. unable to build installer package MSKLC

problem with the windows installer package

Hi Sarah,

System file corruption and browser specific issues are some of the possible causes why the error message "Problem with the Windows installer package" occurs. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Are you having the same error message even when you are downloading the app using other web browsers?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, It will be best to make sure to that your Windows is up to date. We also suggest following the steps provided in this
    link. It serves as a guide on how to fix problems that block programs from being
    installed or removed.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

unable to build installer package MSKLC

1. unable to build installer package MSKLC - Similar Threads - unable build installer

2. Unable to install and use language package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install and use language package: I have this error when trying to download the language packageand I get this one if I also try to download the basic typingI have already used that language previously and uninstalled for a few months, but nowI cant use it correctly, the language is always stuck with a input...
  3. Unable to install and use language package

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install and use language package: I have this error when trying to download the language packageand I get this one if I also try to download the basic typingI have already used that language previously and uninstalled for a few months, but nowI cant use it correctly, the language is always stuck with a input...
  4. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package.": I am trying to install the Realtek Driver but got an error: No Driver was supported in this driver package. Is there any way I can fix this?...
  5. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package.": I am trying to install the Realtek Driver but got an error: No Driver was supported in this driver package. Is there any way I can fix this?...
  6. unable to build installer package MSKLC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to build installer package MSKLC: When I go to Project >Build DLL and Setup Package, everything downloads fine except the Setup Package. When it fails, it gives me this warning:The Keyboard Layout Creator was unable to build the Windows Installer package.Is there any way to fix this?...
  7. unable to build installer package MSKLC

unable to build installer package MSKLC: When I go to Project >Build DLL and Setup Package, everything downloads fine except the Setup Package. When it fails, it gives me this warning:The Keyboard Layout Creator was unable to build the Windows Installer package.Is there any way to fix this?...
  8. Alternative of MSKLC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alternative of MSKLC: I have created a custom keyboard layout for my personal use. I need to change few things in it. But Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator is gone from the Download page. I think Microsoft is no longer supporting this app. How can I customize my keyboard layout? Is there any...
  9. package installment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    package installment: [ATTACH]while trying to install flask i get the message above .Could anyone tell me why this happens and how to fix it pleaseee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/package-installment/59c1d064-7a7f-4dae-860b-1993d5e2650f
  10. Developer package unable to install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Developer package unable to install.: Developer package failed to install and all the option tools, but I have enough internet. What can I do?? My Version is 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/developer-package-unable-to-install/ef057892-c3ac-4d3e-abc7-f5d4f3a7fcf9