Windows 10: UNABLE TO BURN DVD-R (SONY 2.1*16X) AT 16X SPEED

Discus and support UNABLE TO BURN DVD-R (SONY 2.1*16X) AT 16X SPEED in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to to burn dvd presemtly it shows error that write speed is too fast or to slow there ia only two option to burn dvd at 8x or 4x i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AKASH BHAYANI, Nov 30, 2019.

1. UNABLE TO BURN DVD-R (SONY 2.1*16X) AT 16X SPEED

I am unable to to burn dvd presemtly it shows error that write speed is too fast or to slow there ia only two option to burn dvd at 8x or 4x i tried both but same error came. i am presently use windows 10 1909 my pc is just 2 yr old.

:)

AKASH BHAYANI, Nov 30, 2019
  2. TIGR Win User

Best Printable 16x DVD-R Media

I'm looking for recommendations from someone in the know on buying DVD-R media. I need one thousand white printable 16x DVD-Rs that promise exceptional burning, data storage, and print quality. Printer is a Canon MX850 with the disc printing workaround. Main burners are Sony Optiarc 7241s and a Pioneer BDC-S02BK.

For printable CD-Rs I've settled on (Taiyo Yuden CDR80WPP600SK) and been completely satisfied. Wondering if I should go with TY for DVD-Rs as well or if there's a better option. Have been looking over this list but at this point I'm looking for some experienced input. Would like to minimize the price but quality comes first. These are for customers.

Edit: am seriously considering the TY Watershield discs but am wondering if there's a similar option for a lower per-disc cost.

3. DVD Writer not burning DVD R

Thanks for the quick response, I have tried the steps, unfortunately, they didn't do the trick.

I was able to burn those same discs in a Windows 7 PC, the writing speed was
    16x, I do not have an option to select 16x in 10. it only gives me
    8x and 4x. The troubleshooting found no errors and I have uninstalled and then re-installed the driver to check it.

It used to work before the upgrade when I was using 8.1.

I did PC reset and installed the OS again, it didn't work.

Any more ideas how to fix this??

Prashanth Kumar Kommalapally, Nov 30, 2019
  4. UNABLE TO BURN DVD-R (SONY 2.1*16X) AT 16X SPEED

Unable to play the burned file as it sys that the DVD has corrupted data.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Did you use any third party application to burn the files?

• What was the burning speed of the DVD?

• What type of files did you try to burn?

• Did it show the message that the burn process has been successful?

This issue may arise when you select incorrect DVD writing speed. Certain DVD are cable of handling a speed of 16x as maximum and if you try to burn that DVD in more speed, it may end in corruption of the files.

Hope the information helps. Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

UNABLE TO BURN DVD-R (SONY 2.1*16X) AT 16X SPEED

1. UNABLE TO BURN DVD-R (SONY 2.1*16X) AT 16X SPEED - Similar Threads - UNABLE BURN DVD

2. FSX Steam Edition keeps crashing on 16x speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Steam Edition keeps crashing on 16x speed: This only happens on 16x speed for some reason. How would I fix this? Also, i cant click the link to the files.Problem signature:P1: fsx.exeP2: 10.0.62615.0P3: 559f9a9aP4: ai_player.dllP5: 10.0.62615.0P6: 559f9ab4P7: c0000005P8: 00036219P9: P10: Attached files:These files may...
  3. FSX Steam Edition keeps crashing on 16x speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX Steam Edition keeps crashing on 16x speed: This only happens on 16x speed for some reason. How would I fix this? Also, i cant click the link to the files.Problem signature:P1: fsx.exeP2: 10.0.62615.0P3: 559f9a9aP4: ai_player.dllP5: 10.0.62615.0P6: 559f9ab4P7: c0000005P8: 00036219P9: P10: Attached files:These files may...
  4. my PC will not recognize a DVD-R 16X disk that was recorded on another device. Why? It...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my PC will not recognize a DVD-R 16X disk that was recorded on another device. Why? It...: my PC will not recognize a DVD-R 16X disk that was recorded on another device. Why? It will recognize 8X disks recorded on the same device.Is there anything I can do to fix this or is 8X the limit for reading on PC's?...
  5. my PC will not recognize a DVD-R 16X disk that was recorded on another device. Why? It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my PC will not recognize a DVD-R 16X disk that was recorded on another device. Why? It...: my PC will not recognize a DVD-R 16X disk that was recorded on another device. Why? It will recognize 8X disks recorded on the same device.Is there anything I can do to fix this or is 8X the limit for reading on PC's?...
  6. my PC will not recognize a DVD-R 16X disk that was recorded on another device. Why? It...

7. Sony DVD+R

Sony DVD+R: I have got Windows 10 in my computer and the DVD reader CAN read and download the videos I have recorded on DVD+R support EXCEPT the Sony ones. Any idea of what the problem is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-dvdr/0bb33c09-ef92-4097-a128-07026eb1aa13
  8. Sony DVD+R

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony DVD+R: I have got Windows 10 in my computer and the DVD reader CAN read and download the videos I have recorded on DVD+R support EXCEPT the Sony ones. Any idea of what the problem is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-dvdr/0bb33c09-ef92-4097-a128-07026eb1aa13
  9. Is a DVD-R 120 mins 16x 4.7 GB disk suitable for cd copy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is a DVD-R 120 mins 16x 4.7 GB disk suitable for cd copy: Can use this type of disk for making cds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-a-dvd-r-120-mins-16x-47-gb-disk-suitable-for-cd/b0d27b25-e5bb-44af-bad1-379728a0f504
  10. Couldn't burn videos to DVD-R 4.7GB (16x)

in Windows 10 Support
    Couldn't burn videos to DVD-R 4.7GB (16x): Hello everyone, I am trying to burn some videos (movies) into DVD-R 4.7 GB using wondershare uniconverter. Total size of the movies I selected comes around 4.31GB (screenshot attached). But the size of the same videos after added to uniconverter becomes larger (I don't know...