Windows 10: Unable to buy anything from microsoft store from my debit card

Discus and support Unable to buy anything from microsoft store from my debit card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi Team, I have to purchase from microsoft store a app but its not always shown error on my card details which as per records are correct sometimes... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BHUPESH_034, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Unable to buy anything from microsoft store from my debit card

Hi Team,

I have to purchase from microsoft store a app but its not always shown error on my card details which as per records are correct sometimes it shows incorrect name or card number or CVV but all things are correct. I am fed up of attempting to purchase apps but looks like lot of troubleshooting never ending, and also I have seen lot of question regarding microsoft store and still felt that your microsoft store problem never ever solved, my question is that why is microsoft is not resolving microsoft store related problem? or give us easiest solution but don't give us worthless solution or other payment gateway solution in India.

Thanks

Bhupesh

:)

BHUPESH_034, Sep 13, 2020

2. Buying products using debit cards.

Sir I was buying a product using my debit card but was unable to buy it. I have RuPay debit card. I also tried the netbanking but couldn't find the netbanking link. How can I buy that item?

If you cant provide a simple payment system to your customer I should recommend others not to use Microsoft to buy your products.

Also give a **** option to buy any products from microsoft using netbanking and using a debit rupay card.

Sambarta Banerjee, Sep 13, 2020
  3. BUYING PAID APPS WITH DEBIT CARDS

My debit card is constantly getting rejected because the Windows Phone Store can't authorize it. I have successfully added my debit card in the list of payment options and have been charged for adding the card three times. But when it comes to buying any
    App from the store, the authorization fails. I have checked and re-checked my billing address, phone number, and other important details with the bank and they are correct to the best of my knowledge. I just can't understand why the card is not accepted.

The card number and the CVV are also 100% correct.

It is a VISA Debit Card.

I have a Nokia Lumia 525 and I live in INDIA.

Thrice I have been charged a surcharge by the same Microsoft company for adding the debit card afresh. If the site can AUTHORIZE and ACCESS the card for those surcharges, then why can't it accept my payment for buying Apps.

JAVEDKHORAJIA, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Unable to buy anything from microsoft store from my debit card

BUYING PAID APPS WITH DEBIT CARDS

Yes. My bank says that the card is internationally valid. Also, to add my debit card in the wallet account, Microsoft has deducted a nominal amount from my bank account. Thrice I removed my debit card from the wallet and added back, and thrice Microsoft
    has debited the amount. But the money never gets debited only when I am intending to buy Apps from the store. I get a message that my card has expired, which is definitely not the case with it. Please help.

JAVEDKHORAJIA, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Unable to buy anything from microsoft store from my debit card

1. Unable to buy anything from microsoft store from my debit card - Similar Threads - Unable buy anything

2. Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store: Hi,Since last night I'm trying to buy hevc codec from Microsoft Store, but my transaction is getting declined.My debit card is added with my Microsoft account and when I select the card it doesn't work.I removed my saved card and added the same as a new, but no luck.Today...
  3. Unable purchase anything from Microsoft App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable purchase anything from Microsoft App Store: I am trying to purchase a few apps from the Microsoft store. But unfortunately, I can't pay using my Payoneer Master card USD. Because my currency is BDT. Some suggest I change my region to the US to add a USD card. That won't work. Due to changing my location, during adding...
  4. Unable purchase anything from Microsoft App Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable purchase anything from Microsoft App Store: I am trying to purchase a few apps from the Microsoft store. But unfortunately, I can't pay using my Payoneer Master card USD. Because my currency is BDT. Some suggest I change my region to the US to add a USD card. That won't work. Due to changing my location, during adding...
  5. Debit card not working on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Debit card not working on Microsoft Store: Hi...As the title suggests, I am trying to buy an app from the Microsoft Store but it refuses to accept my debit card. It says the card info do not match but this card is internationally valid and does work with other websites like PayPal. Any idea how to complete the...
  6. Buying from the microsoft store

Buying from the microsoft store: So today i saw that the xbox game pass for pc was only 1 dollar for some reason doesnt show euro and so i thought i would get it but the country/region thing is locked to usa and i live no where near there, i changed my region to estonia my country and it still didnt work,...
  7. Buying products using debit cards.

Buying products using debit cards.: Sir I was buying a product using my debit card but was unable to buy it. I have RuPay debit card. I also tried the netbanking but couldn't find the netbanking link. How can I buy that item? If you cant provide a simple payment system to your customer I should recommend...
  8. Buying products using debit cards.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying products using debit cards.: Sir I was buying a product using my debit card but was unable to buy it. I have RuPay debit card. I also tried the netbanking but couldn't find the netbanking link. How can I buy that item? If you cant provide a simple payment system to your customer I should recommend...
  9. Unable to buy the full pro animotica from my debit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to buy the full pro animotica from my debit card: I downloaded the animotica and started the tutorial and saw the option to buy the Animotica Full Pro. I have been trying to buy that from the last 2 hours but when I enter my debit card No and all other details I get the message that details of the card dont match. It...
  10. Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store: I cant use the $ on my M acount 2 rent or buy MOVIES ***Original title: help*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-rent-or-buy-movies-from-microsoft-store/112b07cf-d74f-48e9-be40-71b5c9dc3879"