Windows 10: Unable to bypass opening password

Discus and support Unable to bypass opening password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have 4 family members on same pc. Under USER ACCOUNTS all are shown as homeusers & my wife & I are additionally shown as administrators. The PW... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by borischelski, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Unable to bypass opening password

I have 4 family members on same pc.
    Under USER ACCOUNTS all are shown as homeusers & my wife & I are additionally shown as administrators.

The PW box on USER ACCOUNTS remains unticked. However whatever I try i cannot seem to overule the settings which require me/us to keep requiring to imput passwords whenever we turn pc on or switch between users ?

Please help my to bypass password/s ?

:)

borischelski, Sep 21, 2016

2. Log on info

How do I bypass password log in each time I open my computer?

KarenSeidlitz, Sep 21, 2016
  3. Is there a way to log into Windows 10 without signing in?

Jack

BYPASS LOGIN

Open a Run window (Windows Logo key+R), type netplwiz and press Enter. Remove the tick from “Users must enter a user name and password” > OK. You may have to type the user account name/password just the once to complete the process.

BYPASS ENTERING A PASSWORD AFTER WAKEUP

To bypass entering a password after hibernation, press the Windows Logo key+X (or right-click or press and hold the bottom left corner) and choose Power Options > Choose what the power buttons do > Change settings that are currently unavailable > Put
    a check mark in Don’t require a password > Save changes.

BurrWalnut, Sep 21, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Unable to bypass opening password

5. Hi there,
    Many thanks for taking the trouble to reply.
    Unfortunately that was the same process I was following previously.
    I have tried again several times with no joy.
    Clearly i must be doing something wrong but i cant work out what ?!?!?!?!

borischelski, Sep 21, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Does any error occur when changing if a user needs to fill in a password or not?

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unable to bypass opening password

1. Unable to bypass opening password - Similar Threads - Unable bypass opening

2. Password bypass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password bypass: My brother passed away 2/17/2024. His wife is trying to access his computer for historical and financial purposes; however, she does not have his password for the Windows 10 account. I think I already know the answer, but, is there a way for her to get into the computer to...
  3. Password bypass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password bypass: My brother passed away 2/17/2024. His wife is trying to access his computer for historical and financial purposes; however, she does not have his password for the Windows 10 account. I think I already know the answer, but, is there a way for her to get into the computer to...
  4. Password bypass

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. bypass password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bypass password: So I was reading all these different threads about how to bypass password, ok so if you are trying to bypass the password on the sign in screen, obviously that means you can't sign in so why would all these people give instructions that still requires one to sign in? Isn' t...
  6. bypass password

bypass password: So I was reading all these different threads about how to bypass password, ok so if you are trying to bypass the password on the sign in screen, obviously that means you can't sign in so why would all these people give instructions that still requires one to sign in? Isn' t...
  7. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to bypass windows 10 password login: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. I want to be able to boot Windows 10 without requiring my password. I can't remove my password because if I do, I can't share files using the NETWORK window with other machines in my home. netplwiz doesn't show the checkbox to skip sign in....
  8. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to bypass windows 10 password login: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. I want to be able to boot Windows 10 without requiring my password. I can't remove my password because if I do, I can't share files using the NETWORK window with other machines in my home. netplwiz doesn't show the checkbox to skip sign in....
  9. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

10. Bypassing Password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bypassing Password: My dad passed away late last week and I have been tasked with gathering his electronic information. His Windows 10 PC has a password lock on it, and unfortunately he didn't write down the password to get into his computer. How can I bypass or reset this computers password???...